Pa-Sickie II: Honeydew Boogaloo

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the power of honeydew melon popsicles so amazing, they can transform kitties into pups with a 2/3 success rate.

From Barbara S., “DaChickenLady”

PS: The swimming pool’s a smart idea, ’cause them popsicles is messy.
PPS: PA-SICKIE!

Comments

1. Slurpity-slurp.

2. And furthermore, Bleen.

3. So, if I want puppies, all I have to do is purchase some kitties and honeydews to freeze? Awesome. Insta-Pup!

–bossgripes.com

4. Holy carp, all the smooshfaces!

5. Holy crap, the original “pa-sickie” post has 763 comments?! I guess human bebehs really ARE the most popular entries here! ;)

6. kibblenibble says:

Theresa: I KNOW! I LOVE SMOOSHIE FACES! (Sorry for the yelling, I get excited, since my Isabella is a smooshy-face, I love them so much!) This video made me sqee so much, thanks NOMTOM! ♥

7. How did they create these popsicles? I want my kitties to transform!

8. kibblenibble says:

oops, sqUee, with a U! :oops:

9. Magic!! Honeydew popsicle sounds totally awesome, but now I’m afraid to try…would I turn into a poochie too?

10. Queen of Dork says:

Nom. Nom, nom, nom. (lick, lick). Nom. Nomity nom. (lick, lick) (yum!) Nom. Nom, nom, nom.

11. i_wuvs_puttins says:

Treeple leecks!!1!

12. Ooooh! Such cuteness!

Does anyone know the recipe for these? My kittehs and puppeh would looove this!

13. I love the leetle tongues that keep going after the pasickie is removed.

14. *blinks* Wow, I thought the pup reference was to the licking. Nice~!

15. Hey, no lickers allowed in the kitty pool! :D

I have a bunch of envelopes I wonder if they would help me with.

16. knittinkitten says:

How many leecks does it take to get to the center of a honeydew popsicle? Ask these cute kittehs, they’re experts! Oh the cuteness of the smooshy faces!

17. Andi from NC says:

Triple smooshface kittie delight!!! *swoons…thunk*

18. I would like a Pa-Sickie too please AND the kitties to help me eat it.

19. harlemgrrl says:

pasickie… 80s reference… kittehs… :: splode ::

20. lurkingsmirk says:

pasickie forever!

I’d love to give my dog this kind of treat, but I think I would develop major hand cramps before she finished!

21. The cat licking eagerly with the puppies and no raised fur or hissing! Amazinks!

22. boanderey says:

It’s the kittehs and puppehs from Sweetfur! The kitties are Cooper, Mochi and Pancake and the doggies are Sweetie and Furfur. http://sweetfurr.blogspot.com/ they have some wonderful videos and pictures on their site

23. boanderey says:

oh and @andi – they have a 4th smooshface! But she’s kind of camera shy.

24. lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,lick,……..

25. AuntieMame says:

Who’s that making yummy sounds?

26. This is when having a smoosh-face helps a lot — all three cats can get in there without any access problems or nose bumping.

27. It’s Winston’s cousins!

28. What magical land is this, that has houses with pools of pets eating tasty treats?

I would like to visit.

29. girlnextdoortn says:

Julie broke the board. And I laughed out loud when it changed to pupkinses.

30. It’s always fun to share a pasickie with friends! I’m also surprised that they didn’t pop the blow-up pool!

31. wait a minute, only two of those kitties transformed into a pup. the third one must be a dud.

32. Martha in Washington says:

I love the licky sounds! And yes, please post a recipe. Not for my cat especially but for human consumption!

33. DaChickenLady says:

They like peanut butter, too.

34. Mega-Slurping Action!

35. The massed band of pasickie lickers.

36. luvstehQte says:

OOOOOHHHHH! yummy honeydew pasickies!!!!!! my dog loves cantaloupe, but i’ve never tried giving her honeydew–i’ll have to get some!!!! BTW, dachicken lady, your pets are SOOOOOOOO polite in the peanut butter vid, each one waiting for his/her turn, with no pushing or shoving. i especially love how the short-haired kitty grabs the stick with his/her widdle paw when it starts moving away, the better to get more leeeeeeks! num num nummy!!!

37. DaChickenLady says:

Not my pets, I’m afraid. =)

38. Their smooshy faces and their fondness for fruit suggest that these kittehs are related to Winston.

39. I think someone needs to invent a frozen drink and call it the Honeydew Boogaloo. Call it a grown-up Pa-sickie.

40. Is the red and white Exotic Pancake?

41. swimmer love says:

i wonder if tha tactually works……………… ;-)