Meet Oscar: World’s Worst Compulsive Liar

Nope, can’t say I have. Perhaps this “Bruno” you’re searching for ran off with that talking penguin I keep seeing ’round these parts. Yeah, that must be what happened.

Hi, I’d like a double-decker dog with a side of ridiculous, Luisa C.

Comments

1. LOL. Just LOL.

2. hahaha love the look on the face of the dog he is sitting on :) it’s all, *exasperated sigh*

3. kibblenibble says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

4. Oh gawd, please tell me he didn’t have Mom’s Garlic Bean Fish Surprise at lunch. I swear I’ll never never dig in the garden again. Pleasepleasepleaseplease!

5. 260Oakley says:

You’d think he could find a lab coat that fit a little better.

6. Azaleablue says:

Yeah, that’s the ticket!

7. That’s one of the funniest hover-texts evah.

8. underdog is so resigned. lol. best expression

9. dangit, kibblenibble… that’s exactly what I was going to say. hrmph.

I can relate, Bruno. I can relate.

p.s., Prongs is now responsible for cleaning the coffee out of my keyboard and off of my monitor. kthx!

10. Colonel Jenna says:

I can so relate to the bottom dog. Story of my home life, right there in a picture.

11. and the fact that they’re both sitting there so patiently while their person takes the pic… lololol…

12. blakesgrammadog says:

LOL….just waaaaaaaayy too cute…..and, yes, coffe in my keyboard r us…..

13. TrixandSam says:

@Oakley – just how the heck do you come up with these?? Abso-freakin-lutely brilliant!

14. Lab coat is very funny. Love this picture.

15. @260oakley – lab coat! haha- genius!! :D and hilarious mental picture of me walking into work with a lab on my back

16. It’s so stimulating being your hat.

17. To Kat: “Please leave a contribution in de leetle box.” ;-)

–bossgripes.com

18. kibblenibble says:

I understand, tracylee. It’s about all I could manage. :-) I was lucky not to have any coffee in my mouth at the time. The person who took this picture is responsible for making a lot of people happy this AM.

19. I’m top dog round these parts.

20. O NO He/She/IT DI-unt!!!! says:

yay HonGlad!!!

and I’m miffed, that several other peeps got to say my line, before I saw this pic:
    it’s the facial expreshe on the Top Dawg

To me, it appears that he’s ALREADY feelin’ guilty about his…how shall I put this?

….unreliable testimony……

21. I want to live in a house with these two hilarious playmates. What a great picture.

22. Best…Scrolldown…Ever…

23. Azaleablue says:

Looks like another game of Leapdog gone awry.

24. heh, cutest dogs evah,

25. Kar @ 16 – *chokes with laughter* Oh, great reference!

26. ahhh… 2 headed dog with six feet run away call the army.. :]

27. brings new meaning to the word a$$hat :)

28. Our Lexidog used to sit on Reesesdog’s head all the time. Reeses didn’t love it, but Lexidog never got the clue.

29. Emmberrann says:

Oscar Dawg to photog: Other dawg? What other dawg? I don’t see no other dawg here. You must be mistaken, I din’t see no other dawg, nu-uh!
    Oscar Dawg to Bruno: Hey, you down there! Stop wigglin’!

30. But, what a sweet face! Look at those chocolate eyes, the earnest expression. Would this dog ever lie to you? Well… yes, but he’s still a sweet-faced pupper.

31. The pecking order preserved for posterity.

32. LovesDogs says:

Cutest. Rug. Ever.

33. @katie. That is exactly the sort of hat that came to mind when I first saw this pic for me, too. I really wanted to put that in my comment, but I thought LOL was a little more benign. lolol

34. omg lol that has to be the funniest picture i have seen this week, both dogs looks so unimpressed like this was natural lol

35. Dude Elsberry says:

Is that a UFC move???

36. I have to say, that was one of the better scroll-down pics I’ve seen. lololol

37. How dare you bring Mr. Ando into your lies, Oscar. You know the old saying, right?…

38. Mary (the first) says:

Those dogs are just plain silly!

39. @marthava-my appropriateness filter was broken yesterday! I’m usually more polite than that but I couldn’t stop myself.

40. this is a big hevy hat……. yes,yes i am

41. At least it wasn’t a case of lab tipping:

42. The overdog has the best eyebrows.

43. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Me: (am I talking to mySELF???)

Don’t you (perhaps) mean the Uberdog????

sorry Theresa however to the best of my knowledge, I am unable to provide
    umlauts…… :(

44. DrTHE0P0LIS says:

It’s too damn hot for a penguin to be just walkin’ around.

45. Oscar’s lie, plus the hovertext = tears running down my fac. LOL indeed. Thanks Prongs.

46. he he i sit on yo head…..it hard