Is Your Pocket Pet a Secret Spy?

A Cute Overload Security Bulletin: The newest trend in corporate espionage is the “surveillance hamster,” an innocent-looking pet trained to listen in on phone calls and report to competitors. Beware!

That’s Squishy the Hamster, from Lisa S.!

Comments

1. TAIL NUBBIN.

Ahem. That is all.

2. OMG, that little bitty tail!

3. Hence the technical term ‘spy c/ham’

4. What a beautiful honey color.

5. Squishy? OMH! You are too cute, yes you are Mr. Squishykins McWhiskery Nubbinpantz! Who’s a widdle cutie pie? You are! Yes you are!!! Gootchie gootchie goo!

What?

6. What an agent, what a Ham
    He’s got the country in a jam!
    What’s his name?
    Shhh…Secret Ham!

He’s got tricks, under his ‘tocks,
    Most bad guys, will jump off the docks!
    A nerve gas tail, twin cannon ears,
    Machine gun teeth with a rat tat tat tat!

(most humble apologies to Secret Squirrel!) :-)

7. Nice pelt, Squishy.

8. Can You Ham Me Now?™

9. SQUISHY!!!! Hahahaha…. nobody called Squishy could possibly be a spy! BWAHAHAHAHA!

*someone whispers*

Wha–?

Really?

That’s what he’d want me to…

OHHHHHhhhh!

10. OMG!! My guinea pig’s name was Squishy! <333

11. It’s not just hamsters–my sister has a cat who knows how to hang up the phone (land line) and my dog can tell by the tone of my voice whom I am speaking to on the phone. It’s true.

12. I must phone this information through
    “Hello
    sueek eek squeeker eek eek
    Pardon
    sueek eek squeeker eek eek
    who is this
    sueek eek eek
    damned prank callers, I am hanging up and squeek eek to you sir.

13. fatgrammafinn says:

undetectable, that’s what you are
    undetectable, though near or far……

the perfect spy!

14. 260Oakley says:

Another hair-raising adventure for the Thin Ham, as written by Dashiell Hammett.

15. ok squishy is the best name for a hamster :) or, actually i do love Mr. Squishykins McWhiskery Nubbinpantz :D

well my ham probably got fired ’cause his only reports were of me frequently going in the wrong direction with automated answering services :p that and leaving long awkward voicemails where i sound half perky, half nervous and say umm and uh too much haha

16. Yes, I think a little Nat King Cole would be a great soundtrack…good call (snerk).
    Very classy!

260-yet again, I salute you!

17. What an absolutely luscious, lovely color.

18. @metz

>>Squishy? OMH! You are too cute, yes you are Mr. Squishykins McWhiskery Nubbinpantz! Who’s a widdle cutie pie? You are! Yes you are!!! Gootchie gootchie goo!

“oh yes, i remember sharpy. pretty good moderator. until the day Mount BabyTalk erupted.”

*shudder.*

19. I think I see a children’s book that needs to be written here about a hamster spy. Didn’t the gerbils already have their turn with a movie?

–bossgripes.com

20. In the aftermath of the notorious iPhone 4 reception snafu, Apple engineers scramble to test the latest in Hamtenna technology.

21. O NO He/She/IT DI-unt!!!! says:

@ Metz: GIGGLE and also GUFFAW

(And of COURSE I mean that, in the BEST POSSIBLE way, y’know…) ….:)

22. O NO He/She/IT DI-unt!!!! says:

wait a minnit where’d my smiley guy go?

23. Colonel Jenna says:

How can that guy keep that hard plastic thing to his ear, when he could grab that golden hunk of Squishy-ness and hold it close? What whispered sweet nothings over the phone could compare to a whiskered nose being poked up the ear canal?

24. nom nom nom nom nom your hair tasts funny….who are you talking to? nom nom nom

25. To everyone, I must deeply apologize for my loss of control earlier, I cannot fathom what came over me to cause me to behave in such an undignifi….EEEEE what a keyute widdel fuzzikins! Peekaboo Peek a booo! I just wanna eet you up, yes I do! I’ll lub you and (gently) squish you and name you Mr. Squishykins McWhiskery Nubbinpantz!

(lays on floor gasping for sanity)
    Sorry! :wink:

26. What a giant ham ham that appears to be! It looks more like a peeg!

27. @metz

>>I’ll lub you and (gently) squish you and name you Mr. Squishykins McWhiskery Nubbinpantz!

rrrr… why you i oughtta… snurfulfgnashsnarflegrumbleHUFF.

28. :WINK: :LOL:

29. :lol: Guess I deserved that… the HTML tags won’t work with all caps. (just switched over from a work spreadsheet to lol at Sharpy’s reaction to my naughtiness.) :lol: :wink:
    Sorry Sharpy, couldn’t resist. It was like a golden hamster shaped gauntlet was thrown down. ;)

30. Most gorgeous coat ever.

Indeed.

31. Theadosia says:

@Nikki, whoa! 260 has competition!

32. “Squishy” is a perfect name for a hamster.

33. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

While “Squishy” is a cute name, I suggest “Niblets.”