Oh yeah, the neighbors must love this.

Bok-bok…Woof….

Comments

1. Orawarawarawaroarorawarah! Well said, sir!

2. That can get seriously disturbing, when it starts, like, screaming!

3. I didn’t know Great Danes growled basso profundo like an Italian Mastiff, or Barry White, or Thurl Ravenscroft who sang ‘You’re a Mean One, Mr Grinch’.
    Huh.
    ‘The more you know, the more you CO.’

4. Peanut's mama says:

Sounds like that dog is talking in slo-mo Barry White voice! OMG!

5. Or, how ’bout, “The more you CO, the more you know!” 8D

6. @Katrina!

7. Doggeh sounds like The Exorcist devil voice. 8O

8. 260Oakley says:

He almost manages to pullet apart. Then he fowls out at the end.

9. Looks more like a ridgeback than a dane.

10. Too funny, I just love big dumb dogs, they’re the best.

11. Anne Richardson says:

Interesting tv show in the background….

CUTE doggie!

12. That toy would drive me crazy even without the dog.

13. katfighter says:

@Amy that doggie is definitely a Dane. He sounds like my big lovable Dane lug, Rugby…like a cross between Chewbacca and a cow.

14. earlybird1 says:

What a handsome lad he is! And a lovely singing voice too. Must be a winner with the ladies! :D

15. JannieWolf says:

I used to sell those chickens in the pet store I worked at. Most. Annoying.Sound.Evar!! Esp. if you squeeze them in the middle real quick then let go slowly. Makes this shrill squeal that kids love to repeat down the isles while looking for Mum.

Good times.

16. Okay, is the dog actually making that sound? Really? I can’t quite believe it.

17. marthava says:

That is precious. I want to hug that doggeh! So asnorgable!

18. HerMeowness says:

Great Danes are soooo cute with their ears undocked! I want one now. Like a big ol’ hound doggy!

19. MamaLana says:

Funny!

20. @katfighter

>>chewbacca and a cow

LOL! i would have that!

21. Those are two sounds that are so far apart from each other! It almost sounds like if you were to speed up the Dane’s voice, you might actually get a normal sounding conversation from him!

22. granted, I’m used to my shih tzus, but that is a GINORMOUS dog. And please tell me I’m imagining things when I see that his feet don’t quite fit his body, saying he’s a teenager, and not done growing.

I wonder what he’s saying…

23. Scarleybelle says:

@Chris– I’m with you, but gracious, it sounds like they’re singing the duet from a seriously weird version of Tosca. I was laughing so hard I almost choked on my popsicle!

24. I LOVE old dogs!! They just get to me, I can’t even explain it!! see his gray beard??? so sweet!!

25. AuntieMame says:

Dub1 beat me to it. I was gonna comment on this doggeh’s basso profundo, too.

Groworoawororawororraorrorw!

26. OMG slingblade dog lol

27. Oakley, that is so funny!!!

What a cute doggy!!! I love how his voice is all deep and “i’m gonna kill you”, but he’s not even biting the toy very hard:) Big dogs rule!

28. Bad Christy says:

Hilarious! But I’m not sure if Granma Chicken’s volcalizations were cries of pain or of pleasure. And was the giver getting as much pleasure as the receiver? Even my rat terrier couldn’t figure it out.

29. I bet they could teach that doggy to say *I wove you”.

30. Like Mishka? ;)

31. Hon Glad says:

The guy keeps saying get it and at the end it sounds as if doggy says no.

32. I don´t know if there´s a rule of cute for this, but there should be:

If an oversized, grown up animal (or also very big young animals) plays like a little puppy/kitten, it´s CUTE!

33. Leonid Carson says:

Hahahaha! What a moose :)

34. That dog’s voice sound so human, even when it barks. Mad.

35. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Tigress, yes, that sound REALLY is coming from the dog. I’ve heard dogs do this…it cracks me up, like they are carrying on a conversation.

36. mamabear says:

Love the chikken/dane showdown 1:27-1:42.

Love the guy at 2:34-2:44 more. He LOVES that dog, and you can hear it in his voice. Gotta love a man who loves his dawggie! Too sweet.

Just realized how many times I spammed the word “love” in this post. Need to buy a dang thesaurus! :)

37. mamabear says:

Just noticed that my comment is awaiting moderation. I didn’t say anything wrong in a previous post did I? :(

38. girlnextdoortn says:

@260

39. He reminds my of my Zack! Zack is also quite the talker; even a frisbee or a tennis ball in his mouth doesn’t stop him from saying what he has on his mind.

40. What a handsome boy! Love his floppy ears, so mutch cuter than the inhumane cut version! Looks like this guy has a lot to say… He seems to have realized he’s been gnawing on a poor old grandma and does not want to continue. May be saying: “whuh? I can’t man! This is an elderly lady, can’t you see? Sniff sniff! Yep! Smells like plastic but then it shrieks like a poor old grandma! Are you sure it is OK? Don’t wanna hurt her!”

41. OMG! My Min Pin does the exact same thing except he is 11 pounds — it was so awesome to see this in the extra, ginormous version!

42. PingPong says:

Translation: “Throw the chicken already! How much more clear can I be!?”

43. Ruffian9 says:

My 12.5 yr old pointer makes the same grumbly-growly- Rrrrrrrrrr sound. I think it’s hysterical. Much love to Mr Great Dane pants.

44. Ruffian9 says:

katfighter … your Dane is named Rugby? Fantastic name!! He’s lovely!

45. @mamabear the word “spam” might have done it.

46. @Auntiemame:
    we is a motley and edumakated crew here in CO CO, am’t we?

47. fireflyez says:

it’s like he’s having an argument with the chicken! super cute!

48. @Theresa…lololol Mishka and Mr. Chicken should hang out. Unbearably cute.

49. omg…LOL! Poor Loo!! Sooooo adorkable!! Comments from Loo’s owners: Loo is such a great dog & a good sport to give his owners a laugh now & then! This was the first time he wore sock’s & was high stepping the entire time!

50. @Marthava– “adorkable”– that’s perfect for Loo!

51. Reminds me of the time we gave my brother a rubber chicken for Christmas when they built a chicken farm next to his 6 acres of heaven. That chicken ‘screamed” and this one sounds the same, but has the dog added. Too funny!

52. My cat, Leroy, loves to sit in my lap when I’m on the computer and he especailly likes to watch videos with me. He went NUTS over this video. Stared at it mesmerized with his ears pointed forward. So funny!

53. Where can I get my hound one of those chickens? He needs some adventure in his life.

54. Oh my goodness…my dachshund, Ricky does that growl thing too…he usually does it when he is trying to get someone attention. That dog’s feet are a stitch! Like a big clumsy teenager..and I mean that in an affectionate way.

As for Mishka..oh, my that is the cutest thing.
    Dogs all have such amazingly different personalities. Can you imagine how boring life would be without our critters!?
    Happy Sunday everyone!

55. J Wilson says:

I think the dog and the people in the video need to get up off ther butts and get some exercise..When dogs get bored,they get destructive!

56. Love Loo high stepping in his socks, ballet lessons next.

57. Reminds me of when I got my dog, Riley (a wolfhound/lab mix) his first tickle me Elmo. I wish I had recorded the howling, whining and barking as Elmo laughed while being thrown and stomped on by Riley. The more Elmo laughed the more intense the ‘abuse’ got. Oh man!

58. I know why there’s nothing on that coffee table!

59. Marmaduke!!

60. now i know what love is.

61. brinnann says:

My aunt has a Dane named Duke who is even bigger than this fella! He’s monstrous! But he’s the sweetest, silliest monster ever. I dog-sat for her a couple of months ago and Duke *insisted* that he sleep in the bed with me (thankfully it was a queen & not a twin).

62. Awwww >_<; I love him in the socks! His face is so expressive lol.
    "Take em off mama. I don't like it. Ehhhhh. x_x"

63. swimmer love says: