Worst. Remake. of Little House on the Prairie. Ever.

Mary…? Laura…? Run down to the creek and fetch your Pa and Mr. Edwards for supper!

Mrs. Olsen and Nellie would never stand for such crap, Mischa M. Original photo here!

Comments

1. This is very undignified of me but HEEE HEEE SNORT! :-D

2. You realize only a corgi would get the humour in this.

3. TrixandSam says:

Oh my, that happy-stupid look on this dog’s face is exactly how my little Sammy-Ham-Bone looks when I pull his kerchief over his head like a babushka. His tail helicopters at an incredible rate as I tell him how cute he is…. sigh. I love dogs.

4. Tewtelly snorftastic, Prongles

5. corgi or shiba inu? It has that shiba inu smile :)

6. New definition for “prairie dog.”

7. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!!! says:

I vote for golfwidow for best commenter punchline!!!

YAY for smilingk animals!!

8. 260Oakley says:

Covered Waggin’

9. georgina0912 says:

Awwww…but she looks so happy. Look at that smile. Is there anything better than a happy doggie?

10. Martha in Washington says:

Grandma, what big eyes you have! :)

11. I believe there is a bar code located underneath the talio, for scanning purposes.

–bossgripes.com

12. Could she be the wolf from Little Red Riding hood who pretends to be her grandma? She has such a lovely cheeky smile!

13. Adorbs!!! Little white riding hood.

14. Aaah! Love it! What a smile!

15. @golfwidow: I LOL’d

16. freetomato says:

What a beepable nose!

17. BAHAHA. Now he’s off to churn some fresh buttah!

18. Shygrrl74 says:

He could have MY Christmas penny!!

19. TOTALLY Babooshka.

20. AWWWH haha!!

21. That doggie looks so happy! I hope she got lots of yummies for putting up with this indignity. lisamims–that would be an AWFULLY big corgi. None of mine have ever been big enough to sit / stand in a shopping cart and have thier head clear the top that far. I thought shiba inu maybe. But you are correct i that a corgi would see the humor, and THEN rip the bonnet to shreds.

22. Spelling corrections: their heads; in that
    That’s what I get for trying to type without my glasses on.

23. Looks more like a canine revival of Uncle Valdya or some Russian play. Except the pup is too happy for something written by a playwright with mroe than thirty letters in his last name.

24. BrianFowler says:

Don’t you mean “Barrooska?”

25. Grandma, what big eyes you have!

26. Didn’t “Manly” sound to anyone else like a rather over-compensatory nickname?

27. @BrianFowler, well played, comrade.

28. MamaLana says:

What a smile!! Is that a Shiba Inu?

29. Daphne Moss says:

It looks like a Shiba inu all right…a sweet face! But someone was way bored…

30. i dunno if this is so much little house on the prarie. maybe more like he’s trying to be grandma from little red riding hood

31. That is mos def a Shiba Inu!

32. In a grocery cart, no less! Adorable.

33. Shibabushka inu.

34. It’s Little House on the Prairie Dog. HEHEH

35. Look how smiley that smile is!

36. Looks like an extra from Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas.

37. Bek in zer old countree, we no hev zer dog chow onlee der screps.

38. Haha. Looks more like the wolf posing as gramma in Little Red Riding Hood!

39. Jenn in IL says:

SHIBA!! My friend always pushes my Shiba’s ears back and exclaims how much cuter she would be if she looked like that all the time. Saki is never amused.

40. Worst? more like …..BEST REMAKE EVER

41. The best part about this is the dog smiling — LOVE!

42. Yeah, I’m thinking it is a Shiba. Also very cute.

I just have a huge corgi.

43. In my book, 260Oakley wins the punning contest yet again!!!!!

44. lol! That pug is so cute!

45. Ruffian9 says:

I do this with my pointer & call her my babushka. Well, for about 10 seconds, then she wants to eat the towel.

46. Must be a Shiba! Wooo, what a super cute HOKKAMURI-style!!

Shiba in Hokkamuri (with a towel tied under the chin):

47. E.T. PHOOONE HOOOOMEEEE!!!

48. little edie beale!!!!

or: little edie beagle