Meow Noir: All Cats are Gray in the Dark

Detective Barnaby Frisky knew it was the opportunity of his career. The killer had finally made one wrong move, and he knew exactly where to nab him. The only problem: Frisky was a virtual prisoner under Gloria Whisker’s  debilitating beauty.

The killer’s name is Smoke McCloud, Susan B.

Comments

1. fantastic photo!

2. Hon Glad says:

Gloria Whisker has captured my heart too.

3. In the living room comfort system, squeezes in between cushions are considered especially adorable. In New Squee City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these endearing felines are members of an elite squad known as the Special Kittens Unit. These are their stories. (bom bom)

4. I feel like I’ve been captivated by those whiskers too. And those widdle eyes!

5. 260Oakley says:

The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin’.
    (Feel free to join me on the chorus, Spinal Tap fans.)

6. OK 260Oakley yous asked for it.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read …

7. @gigi LOL!

talk about mudflaps, my girl’s got ‘em!

8. Nice Cure reference! And what bunch of little cuties!

9. wuyizidi says:

“Meow Noir” – best. pun. evar.

10. skippymom says:

I keep wiping at my screen, trying to remove that eye booger!

11. Oh my this picture couldn;t get any more Noir if it set out to purposfuly do it… and well I will say it

This is photo bomb noir! Heheheh

12. Birdcage says:

METZ! Brilliant!

13. I think most of us had the same reaction after seeing “Inception.”

–bossgripes.com

14. @Metz: ESPECIALLY HEINOUS! ;)

@260Oakley, et.al.: In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, an ancient race of people… the Druids! :P

15. Does Barnaby Frisky ever work with Benson Hedges, Private Eye?

My Mississippi is a dead ringer for Gloria Whiskers, and she gives me the same kind of hypnotic looks.

16. @Theresa LOL I was thinking of you and your ESPECIALLY HEINOUS comment from before while I was writing that. LOL Just couldn’t seem to apply Heinous to those cute kittehs though. But I shall giggle every time I hear that opening now. :-)

@Birdcage, thank you! :-D
    I fear I shall never match up with wits against our Cute Overlords or Oakley, Pyrit, Theresa, and I know I’m missing many more witty peeps, but I try. :-)

17. cute cute cute cute cute!

18. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!!! says:

My brothers might consider this sacrilegious (sp) but ….to quote them
    (with a term generally reserved for touchdowns of the Favored Feetsball Team), in my reaction to this photo:

“BeeeeeeeeeeeYOOTiful!!!!!”

19. Anonymous says:

That headline is from Benjamin Franklin’s “Advice on the Choice of a Mistress”!

20. Aw, that’s my photo! This photo was taken when the kittens were about 6 weeks old. Since then they’ve tripled in size, but Mae (the one in the front, whom I kept) still acts crazy like this all the time!

21. @Susan :twisted: Those kitties look like they needed some major snorgling :twisted: