Primo Better Be Quick on Those Feet

As Primo leaned in for a kiss, he neglected to consider the fact that perhaps Big Bertha would not approve.

Air kiss, Kendra G.

Comments

1. Blowing up the inflatable female? For shame, for shame, Primo.

2. Oh moderation function, how you confuse me with your mysterious ways. :(

3. squeeeee little furs!

4. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

now, now, Big Bertha,

we don’t REALLY want to encourage the ‘Mericun capitalists to start a company promoting “hair for the derriere”, do we, hmmmmmmmmmmmm????

‘Cuz you know they WILL if you give ‘em just a smidge of encouragement….
    After all, it was (I believe) those same ‘Mericun capitalists, who invented the Twinkie, and where has THAT gotten us, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

5. Blorp!

6. Pssst It’s a secret… don’t tell anyone ‘kay!

7. Hon Glad says:

Did you enjoy the “all you can eat” restaurant special Bertha?

8. Oh. My. God. Adorable!!

9. If I may be so bold, perhaps your ensemble would be complete with a wee kees here, , non?

10. Could it be that the big one is the li’l one’s Mommy?

11. @ONH/S/ID, well, if you survive a nuclear war, you would still have something to eat. Or paving material. :mrgreen:

12. PS, May I suggest, with all the metrosexshul body-waxing going on these days, some peeps clearly are running a hair surplus. Might I suggest an exhange program?

13. isabelle says:

May I suggest to spell “toupet” and not “toupé” :D

14. 260Oakley says:

A hair exchange, Theresa? I’m not sure these guys would gopher it.

15. the tiny hands.

the tinier ear!

16. Hows about a Leetle Kees!

17. (SHNERK!)

18. @chanpon

>>Oh moderation function, how you confuse me with your mysterious ways. :(

i can’t explain why bad moderation happens to good posts, but I can jiggle the handle as quickly as i can. :(

19. So rotund and furry! Does anyone know what kind of animal they are?

20. TrixandSam says:

@Charme: that there be some woodchucks (or ground hogs depending on where you’re from…)

21. Looks like a woodchuck/groundhog to me. Had a woodchuck family under Mom’s porch a few years back. Destructive, but adorable! Didn’t help that little Sis and I fed them apples and cat treats. Now Mom’s porch has anti-critter fencing underneath.

22. Prairie Dogs?

23. flutterbye says:

Looks like a prairie hawg from the rear!

24. Erm, little factual error there… That is not Big Bertha… It’s LARGE MARGE.

25. bookmonstercats says:

I love the word “derrière”. *turns pink and shuffles off.* Do I need therapy?

26. Cuuuuuuuute!

27. puddlepeppers says:

There, there, Bertha…a favorite catalog assures us that
    we are Goddess Size…no surcharge.

28. aww, sweet!!

29. Marian the Librarian says:

Nice marmot!

30. gooeyctr says:

“You don’t wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I’m a loner, Dottie. A rebel.”

31. mamabear says:

I love everything rodentia!

32. @gooeyctr

LOL! girls named dottie always fall for guys like him. they never learn, do they? “i’m a wolf, baby, and it’s my night to howl.”

33. 4leafclover says:

Metz! The best comment ever!!

34. fluffy and adorable! I think the little one’s whispering.. hehe LOL

35. AHHHHHH!

36. @4leaf: Thanks! :-)

37. swimmer love says:

i like the tiny one! it looks like they r kissing.