Armed and Fluffy

*ALERT* This is an all-points bulletin – Please be on the look-out for a suspect of smaller build, answers to the name “Scoop” and is known to use the alias “Smooches DeLuca”.  Suspect is wanted for string of heinous drive-by lickings.

Crime is really on the rise, Kaley B.

Comments

1. SixFootJen says:

Ooooh, I hope Smooches comes after me. I’ll make a citizen’s arrest.

2. i think i would have to be guilty of harboring a fugitive.

3. Martha in Washington says:

I want to be a victim! PLEASE!!

I love the look on the cat’s face…all “ho hum, nothing new going on here”

4. Oh! They are both beautious!

5. TrixandSam says:

Must be a salty cat.

6. juuuuust a leeetle farther to the right…there!…got it…ah!!!!….thanks!

7. Cat: *SIGH*

8. Mary (the first) says:

AAAAWWWWWWWW

9. AHHHH!!! That cat doesn’t even care he’s about to get a wet willy from a deer?

10. Can someone give me the address of the location of this particular crime spree? As a citizen, I feel compelled to … er … to protect the rest of you from Smooches by using myself as a human shield. You can thank me later. :)

11. EEEEEK!!!! PDA!!!! *primly covers eyes & peeks through fingers*

12. Oh mein GOSH!

13. PS: I’ve always loved the word “heinous.” It’s so Bill and Ted. :P My mom and I used to watch L&O SVU, and yell “ESPECIALLY HEINOUS!” at the appropriate place. ;)

14. That cat looks so over this.

15. 260Oakley says:

I think Smooches is a member of the Bambino crime family. They’re known for using muzzleloaders.

16. flutterbye says:

d’awww! Kitteh’s wheeskers say that’s nice… at least that’s how my kitteh used to look when she was pleased. It’s all about teh muzzlepouche…

17. kibblenibble says:

Smoochingks are the theme of the day, I see….♥

18. Lerrinus says:

OMG Oakley! :lol:

Totally love this pic! :lol:

19. toffiffeezz says:

OMGoldfish! This is hysterical to me this afternoon :)

20. The Cute Avenger says:

Cat got your tongue, my deer?

I’d actually like to see the cat’s full expression during said leeckingks. Hehehehe…

21. wuyizidi says:

@260Oakley: lol the Bambino crime family. Kitteh is getting whacked!

22. Can we just all admit now that the hoover text wins for the entire year!
    LOLOL

Thanks Prongs THis post is so full of awesome sauce!

23. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

OK 260 — I’ll give you a blue ribbon for this one!!!!

(It has yellow polka dots on it. Will that do?:) )

24. Cat is caramel and cream colored. Or is that nougat? Anyway, very lickable.

25. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Okay, what the heck is it with deers licking cats?
    I’ve seen 2 videos where the cats are being slurped within an inch of their lives be adult deer, and now this?
    Do cats have some sort of minerals in their furs that deer lack?????

26. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Look:

AND….

27. 260Oakley says:

@ O NO
    Thanks for the ribbon. It ties my whole outfit together.

28. Thanks for rescuing this fully craptastic day for me, Prongs and C.O>! There may not be a case of defenestration today after all. Not sure yet. Better keep teh Qte coming, just in case…

29. Oh deer, now that’s a lick’en that keeps on kitten.

30. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ 260o: OK, now this CO place is just gettin’ steeeeeee-range.

I just wrote you a response to your response here….but somehow the comment box under the pugs takin’ a bath opened up, instead of here under the deer and the cat.

So I don’t know ….but please go there & see my reply to your reply.

thanks.

PS; Fair Warning. My reply *might* contain an irreverent sense o’ humah.
    Maybe. Jus’ sayin’ ….

31. Kitty goes whatever, lick away. ;) love it!

32. 260Oakley says:

@ O NO
    I found your response filed under “Pug”
    And what a response it is. I am unpun!

33. puddlepeppers says:

Cat looks like the homeless cat that I am adopting. I am hoarding cash
    for vet treatments ASAP,espeshly neutering. Cat and I need each other.

34. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ 260:

wow. YOU are unpun???????

“Wahl, Ah NEVah!!!” imagined that could happen!!!

MWAH & polka dot ribbons two ewe!!!

35. adorable!!

36. Deer wants last lick of marmalade.

37. great pic!
    I was visiting friends over the weekend and slept on their couch. During the night, their dog would walk by and lick my knee or elbow or whatever body part happened to be uncovered. I told them in the morning that I was a victim of a drive-by licking. heehee

38. so cute!

39. @Theresa

>>yell “ESPECIALLY HEINOUS!” at the appropriate place.

LOL! can i do that, too?

40. @Sharpy, sure. These are their stories. ;)

41. @Ceejoe: There’s one of those old, nasty, scary campfire stories about something like that . . . 8O

42. @Theresa

>>These are their stories.

and we’re stickin’ to ‘em!

43. This deer probably doesn’t even have a licker license.

44. He thinks kitteh is sweet, tasty Creamsicle™.

(I’m still giggling over “Bambino crime family.”)

45. swimmer love says: