We Have Full Ducklings

I notice that the Wi-Fi down at the pond has been upgraded. Used to be, you would be lucky to get a single duckling, but now we get three!

Photo: Three Ducks in a Row by Shayne Kaye (Why yes, you have seen these cuties before)

Comments

1. What lovely little fuzzy humps….. those humps, those humps, those humps, those humps……check it out!

2. kibblenibble says:

Ah, yes, the happy-tocked ducklingks! :-)

3. fish eye no miko says:

Duck tocks!… Docks? Wait, that’s a real word… Tucks? No… Dangit!

4. They look like they’re all looking to the side as if to say “Here comes that nerdy duck with the glasses and laptop tucked under his wing…” Or some such anyway…

Ok ok, it wasn’t funny… I’ll go back to what I “was” saying: DUCK TOCKS DUCK TOCKS DUCK TOCKS!!!

5. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

…..hhmmmmm…..
    (children’s song; how did it go???)

“One little, two little, three little ducklingks…..”

6. Please to replace the boring reception bars on my cell phone screen to enlargening ducklings.

*closes eyes really tightly and wishes with all her might*
    *opens eyes, looks at cell phone*

Nah, still the same boring bars.

7. Uploads bread crumbs to float close by the ducklings.

What??? We all know bread crumbs are good, and cookies are bad in the land of the intenetz…

8. Mie, that’s what I was thinking. “More bars in more places.” Also, I love their smiling tocks. How anerable!

9. knittinkitten says:

Ducklings to the left of me, ducklings to the right, anerable ducklings everywhere! *runs into kitchen to get breadcrumbs*

10. 260Oakley says:

Please bear with us while our servers are down. We have our web-footed IT team working on the problem. (But wait till you get a load of their bills.)

11. AuntieMame says:

Smilingk duckeh butts! You can never see too many!

(BTW, @sharpy, there is a gigantor spam on the thread for the previous appearance of these butt quacks.)

12. Queen of Squee says:

It’s good to know someone’s got all of their ducks in a row!!

13. duckbutt
    duckbutt
    duckbutt

14. skippymom says:

It’s Jack, Kack, and Lack taking a break while they wait for Mack, Nack, Ouack, Pack, and Quack to catch up with them.

15. Bookmonstercats says:

I once watched a fallen tree whizzing along the River Thames in full spate at Wallingford (it had been a’stormin’ in the good old U of K – so what’s new?); it was packed full of duckies hitching a ride. Sadly, this was before before the days of camera phones. Precious.

16. Colonel Jenna says:

OMG, Their little ‘tocks have happy faces on them! Just like the happy face I am wearing, looking at the happy faces on their ‘tocks.

17. Three ducks in a row
    Gilbert George and brother Mo

18. (to be sung with complete hand signals and body waggles)

Three little ducklings I once knew
    Fat one, skinny one, fair one too,
    but the one little duck with the feather on his back,
    He led the others with a quack quack quack, quack quack quack!
    He led the others with a quack quack quack!

Down to the meadow they did go,
    wiggle waggle wiggle to and fro
    but the one little duck with the feather on his back,
    He led the others with a quack quack quack, quack quack!
    He led the others with a quack quack quack!

19. CO is taking this corporate sponsorship one bar too far…

20. @SoCalSis – OMG, I literally forgot about that song! I have not had that play in my head since maybe the 1st grade, and that was far toooo long ago.

21. Shake those tail feathers! :-)

22. BStrange says:

After a stressful day, Cute Overload always helps me D. ‘Tocks

23. D’tocks. Ugh.

24. socalsis did you watch captain kangaroo when you were a kid?
    :D Loved that song as a kid!

25. They’re logged on to the infomation super flyway. That’s ducknology!

(get it – they fly in formation …)

26. 260Oakley says:

@pyrit
    You have to watch out for those cyberquackers. They’ll take over your web cam and before you know it you’ve got a Peeking Duck on your hands.

27. Oakley, and Pyrit… there should be a warning out when the two of you get together…. my ribs hurt… teeheee
    *wheezes, holding ribs, as she hobbles to take doggie out*

28. ooh, smiley duck derrieres! I needed that!

29. 260Oakley – Eider know about yolk, but I daffynitely watch out for mallardware!

30. pyrit-Wow.

31. BStrange says:

I wood add to the punfest but I’m khaki-ling too hard.

32. Hmm…I have a different provider; this is all I’m getting for signal strength:

Kitten lineup

Yes, I am shameless.

33. 260Oakley says:

@pyrit
    I’m not gonna egg you on anymore.

34. Okelly-dokelly Oakley!

35. awwwww, cute!!

36. swimmer love says:

im with jane10120!!!!!!!! they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable ! i just want to hug them and take ‘em home!!!!!