The Excitement of Comic Con Continues to Spread Everywhere

I’m Captain Sniffles with my trusted sidekick, Half-Mustachioed Wilma! Our mission is to rid the world of evil while relying on our looks and using our oddly friendly-looking, yet completely debilitating, colorful lasers!

Hop & Scotch are clearly evil masterminds, Bryn H.

Comments

1. chanpon says:

“Ugh, can you at least stop squeeing about ‘going for walkies’?” *Harumph*

2. World’s best bun names [if they were only butter- or scotch- coloured]

3. Courtney says:

Just died a little bit. Can you say the greatest names ever?

4. i_wuvs_puttins says:

Fire disapproving bun lasers… *pew* *pew* *pew*

5. We DO NOT approve of your Squeeeing!

6. First thing I thought after reading the hovertext: it’s DOUBLE rainbow. :D

7. You know those bunnies are muttering evil things under their breaths… “Better get some carrots for this or we’ll burn this place to the ground, put strychnine in the guacamole.” (Yes, bunnies in my mind are Milton from Office Space.)

8. Birdcage says:

LOL @ Puttins!

9. Queen of Squee says:

@ Vicki: Me too!!

Oh, such soft, furry ears… I love love love lops. So adorable! They don’t look so much as disapproving as more like they’re worried about something…

Must.. resist… cuddling… soft… ears…!!

10. Remember bunnies do not let the lasers cross.

11. @ KittyAdventures I think that’s only for unlicensed nuclear accelerator.

Who you gonna call?
    Fluff Busters!

12. 260Oakley says:

A couple of Special Lops fresh from catching rogue carrot thieves as part of operation HareNet. Obviously, these guys are near the top of the daisy chain of command.

13. Scarleybelle says:

Just cute! Cuteness on a couple of buns. Yum yum bunny-buns! (snorgles self into bun-rab trance)

14. oh WOW, bun on the left is an exact replica of my Cloey! Brings back so many fond memories… It’s been 6 years since he passed and I think I’m ready to start thinking about adopting another bun! I used to bring him in the yard with his pink harness and watch him frolic around and do his “happy dance.”

Oh and if anyone is wondering why he had a “girl’s” name and a pink harness, it’s because I thought he was a girl when I got him lol. His “you know whats” hadn’t “you know what” yet, so I really couldn’t tell the difference! It was an honest mistake and I was 12!!!! :)

15. and not a hint of disapproval on either little face!

16. I’m already a “rabbid” fan.

(Pause for inevitable groans)

17. Tammers says:

Had a tough week– thanks for the smiles CO!! Nothing like a couple of floppy eared buns to get you in a good mood!

18. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ The Big Gripe:

“oooooooo000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo”

(how does that work, for ya? ;))

19. BStrange says:

Ghostbusting (Don’t cross the streams!) meets “Care Bear Stare”! Care Bun Stare? Whatever. Cute disapproval is disabling my brain as we speagggllllngrrrr*drool*……………….

20. I like the plastic flower, it’s pretty macho!

21. Agent 99 says:

A door a bull. Nuff sed.

22. It’s Friday night and nobody’s here but meeeeee… ;)

(and I’m about to split, myself)

23. >>(and I’m about to split, myself)

and that’s why they called him adam… :)

24. awwwww, cute!!!!

25. BStrange says:

Ed. the First: Theo here, no Theo there *points at Marmiekins pic*… It’s a Marmalade Fakeout!

Ed. the Second: I can’t believe I had to read that three times before I got it. My uptake must be broken. *facepalms*

26. essensual says:

the caption…half-mushtach..what?!? just killed me. thank you.

27. Biscuit Tin says:

That is not half a mustache on Wilma. That is a beauty mark.

28. Gotta love a Comic-Con reference at Cute Overload!! I *heart* Geeks (meant in the most positive way, as you see from the hyperlink attached to my name!).

29. Theo, is that you??? How have you beeeen?

30. Heather says:

“Half-mustachioed Wilma” is the best band name ever.

31. Hon Glad says:

Humans fear the wrath of our lasers or we’ll poop on your lawn.

32. @Wolfie… Please tell your Hubby I ♥ his work. Awesome.

@ Teho Waves!!!!

@ Gigi I was hoping some one else would remember that too.

and of course the marshmellow Michleon man. Love that movie.

33. Queen of Dork says:

The bunnies with flower things. The grass blades. The clovers. *sigh* I’ll bet if the camera caught the sky there was a rainbow for the bunnies to be angry about. Such a great picture. I can smell the grass. *sigh of contentment*

34. Dammit!
    Missed the drive-by Theo’ing as he pew-pew’ed his rainbow lasers at us.
    Awesome-o.

@Heather:
    I would totally buy that album.

35. Queen of Dork says:

dub1: Theo pew-pew’ed rainbow lasers at us? Maybe I should go back through the comments and read them all. :) Oh Snap! You’re right! He IS shooting rainbow lasers at us. My arms just turned blue, purple, red, and yellow! Oooof. It’s spreading to my torso and head…Oooof. But it doesn’t hurt really…..(sort of) It feels. like. love…….(ouch)

36. BStrange says:

QoD: So, your post just made me picture Theo as a Care Bear. *stares!*

In militarytype duds.

With a marmie on his tummy.

That ain’t right. :razz:

37. Y’all are clearly not tracking on the whole Army thing… :roll:
    Anyway it’s the weekend now & I’m in jeans, trying to get some of my battle buddies organized enough to go see Inception. Brain candy!

38. Camaleao says:

**BOOM** (sound of head exploding from qte)

Double bun dosage is teh perfect remedy to the bad day I was havinks.
    Tanks CuteOverload!

Now to commence nomming on furry floppy ears:
    *nom nom nom nom nom*

39. Andi from NC says:

Ok, the leashes on those buns are too much cute to handle!! Daisies….really??? Love it!!!!

40. Hon Glad says:

Have a good weekend Theo and rest your fevered brain.

41. Queen of Dork says:

As a Bona-fide real life Army Brat I just have to say: Peace to you all and I love you and throw showers of rainbow glitter and these flowers at you! I hope Theo and his family are as happy as can be possible when the US Gov. makes your loved one go somewhere where you are not and don’t necessarily want to go but oh well, that’s what you do when your mom/dad/whoever the person is serves the country. :)

42. Attention, attention, peeps, and especially QoD: My next-door neighbors are a huge Chinese family that have parties every weekend in the summer, that start about 10 in the morning and go on til about midnight. Karaoke always plays a prominent role in these affairs. They just started singing now, and they’ll probably keep on until long after dark!!!! Their stamina is AMAZING!

43. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Okay. I can sing pretty well! I just invited everybody to a party at my house on another thread but I got moderated. (I’m not insane…I’m just pretending that you all could be here. I know this is just cyberland) Anyhoo: Here’s me singing karaoke:

44. Oh dear You all have me in stitches especially Teho as a Military Care bear shooting rainbow lasers LOLOL

and Teho if you come back on and see this… We send hugs and thanks to you and your fellow Marines

[One, two, three, four, we're not the damn Marine Corps! We like it here, we love it here, we've finally found a home... ;) - Ed.]

45. Will do, KittyAdventures! :D

46. Queen of Dork says:

Yeah I know. Not much related to anything. However, I have six teenagers in my house right now. They went to volley ball practice yesterday. I walked in the house this morning from an errand and it totally smelled like perfume, nail polish/remover, gym shoes and lip gloss. I was all like, “hmmmm. Smells like teen spirit.”

47. I feel stupid… and contagious…

48. LOL @ Teho Regular Army… are above and beyond. Sending salutes.

49. Queen of Dork says:

Yay for Theo!! :)

50. Lol Theo.

So are you training the troops in dream walking?

51. adorable! anyone know where i can get those cute green or yellow daisy leashes???? i would love to take mine out for a walk too!

52. @QoD

your teenagers are very ambitious. the truly slacker teen prefers:

Teen Spirit