Just Five More Minutes, Rick

Ladies and gentlemen, we give you the alarm clock from Hell. Obviously, this kitty would never run around and desert you — he can’t even RickRoll out of bed.

Comments

1. This kitty is like me…. I’d do the same to that ‘yucky” ringtone.

2. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

….um….so, NTM,

Tell me how long you have had this aversion to Mr. Astley’s particular mode of songstylings, hmmmm?

3. I like the dismissive push with the toehawk at the end. Ehn!

4. chanpon says:

Awesomest cat video ever.

5. I’m with chanpon–awesomest indeed.

6. so awesome! i love the way the kitty pushed the phone away after they closed it! i personally would have thrown it at the wall, but i suppose that would require more dexterity than the meow’s got.

7. Sara-bell says:

I’m with Tammy on this one.
    (and loved the toehawk)

8. Love how he sent a text message before he slammed it shut. That’s some feat (pun intended) with those ultra-fluffy toes.

And people say cats don’t have a sense of humor …

9. he just hit the snooze thats all

10. ahhhahahah!!

11. Never gonna say good-bye and hurt choo…..*click*

12. Lerrinus says:

Fun-ny!!!!!!! :lol:

13. BStrange says:

Oh…
    The sudden slap-shut, the nudge-away, looks like me when someone tells me I have a phone call while I’m trying to sleep. Right down to the “fumble-fumble-getitaway… No wait… ugh.” :)

*collapses and curls up giggling until the capacity for coherent speech returns*

(Positiveish) Seri-uzz-nezz moment, feel free to skip:

Thank you, Cute Overload. I have just had a… bad day does not suffice. It has been a day conceived and birthed in the bowels of hell. Rarely seen tears in my eyes while I loaded the page, THAT sort of day.

This and the dog’n’lizard show-post lifted an anchor off of each shoulder. And replaced them with cutefuzzywuzzyweethings.

14. LOL!!!

15. (the original) Mel says:

That is SO WRONG…and yet SO RIGHT. *Muttley laugh*

16. lololol – The little “shove” at the end for added disapproval was a total bonus!!!

17. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!!!! says:

(friendly wave)

HI, Bstrange!!! :)

Jist think of Scahlett O’Hara: “Tamarrah is….anotha DAY~~~”

18. BStrange says:

Thanks. :) Or perhaps a red sqwerl in Scarlett O’Hara getup? Though I might need an earhorn to make out the squeaky little line when Sqwerlet O’Hara delivered it.

19. kibblenibble says:

This is SO Qte, with an added bonus for me: This kitty looks exactly like my George. Although I doubt he’d figure out how to shut it off. He’s a big chicken, so he’d probably run and hide under the bed.

20. @Bstrange

that makes me happy.

21. Bwaaaaha!!!

22. @BStrange, Ladle? Sloth? Madison Square Garden?

23. BStrange says:

Ladling sloths across Madison Square Garden? (And thank you. Plural youses. :D)

24. Mary (the first) says:

I wish my kitteh would do that.. turn OFF the annoying alarm. Instead, she appoints HERSELF the annoying alarm when there is no alarm needed, and starts to yowl at high volume when she wants me to get up which is always much earlier than I want to get up. I need a kitteh that knows how to sleep in!!

25. BStrange says:

I think most cats would only sleep in the better to annoy you when you’re ready to nod off, though.

26. Hon Glad says:

Little did we know, that a cat has an alarm call so it can then wake you, such dedication.

27. *giggle fits* ;)

28. Rachael says:

Pure awesomeness! I love the dismissive shove at the end. “There, be gone with you now!”

29. Alice Shortcake says:

Now there’s a cat with TASTE.

30. Holy freaking adorable toehawk! Can we get a toe-hance shot of those foot fuzzles?

31. Hey! I LOVE that song (AND the kitty).

32. Wah! I can’t see the video clip. I get the message “An error occurred, please try again later.” I get the same message when I click through to YouTube. :-(

33. That’s a tortie, right? Certainly has the attitude!

34. StormCat says:

I have a Kitteh who also thinks she is the alarm… She got tired of me flipping her over, looking for the snooze button or batteries… So now she sings to me from the hallway where I can’t reach her…

35. “That’s Billy calling again! I’m not going on a date with him, not now, not ever!”

Shuts phone!

Well set kitty, well said.

36. BStrange says:

StormCat: That is why “throw pillows” are called what they are. Buy in bulk. :D

37. hex haight says:

love the use of the word “toehawk” (dub1)
    my little girl cat woke me up twenty minutes BEFORE my alarm was to go off this morning. seems a cricket found it’s way in and she’d chased it under her water fountain. my assitance was needed NOW to pick up the water dish. Once I did that, I was left alone…and awake! I’ve never seen a cat turn the alarm OFF! I plan to show my little Bli girl this vid once I get home…maybe she’ll get the idea.

38. incredibly funny!:D

39. samantha cruz says:

thats a very smart cat heor/her hates the song!!!!!!jajajajajaja

40. Lauralyloo says:

LOL classic! Jut like me when the alarm goes off on my phone in the morning (although mine is a generic beeping sound, not a generic 80’s sound). I can’t get over the slam shut and the the pushing away, I think kitties are more like us than we/they think XD