New from Ikea

SNÖRG stacking pets enliven any home, yet stack neatly away when not in use. Available in assorted colors (grey/tan pictured). Also available: HÖP stacking bunny, SQUËK stacking mouse, MÏCRÔB stacking single-celled organism.

Can I borrow your Allen wrench, Robin R.? (via here)

Comments

1. vertical cuddling–the latest thing in interspecies snorgling!

2. and . . . and . . . can I b***n?

[No. You still may not. THPPPPPPT. :P - Ed.]

3. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

Hey, NTM, not to be suggestive, here, but….

ya sure got some nice umlauts, there, BAY-beeeee!!!!!

(“wolf” whistle)
    (*snerk*)

4. cat-dog?

5. Ikyot? I’d shop there.

6. *WÏNN* :D

7. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

I WONDered, whether ANY editor, other than Theo would have objected to
    the b***n request above…….

[I am never 100% absent, even in Secret Squirrel land. 8) - Ed.]

8. Imagination run amok eh NTMTOM! LOL

9. Queen of Dork says:

They so look like best friends! And I love NTMTOM’s caption. And also, did you peeps notice the beautiful horses in the background?! Yay!

10. awww those poor cold babies

11. chanpon says:

Missing hamster curled on top. The best nesting dolls ever!

12. frogboots says:

One of my Ikea bookcases has been informally renamed, by me, KYTTN – because, of course, the cats like to arrange themselves in it. KYTTN storage system, as an add-on to SNORG is a pretty great thing.

13. There is no definition of “b***n” in the glossary, please educate me.
    [EXACTLY!! - Ed.]

That said … OMG, these two fit so perfectly. Perhaps a lamp stand?

14. Malinki says:

What, no missing parts?

15. 260Oakley says:

Fafluffel Sandwich

16. violetgreen says:

Half of The Bremen Town Musicians taking a nap

[AWSÜM!! :lol: - Ed.]

17. Some assembly required. Noms are sold separately. :D

18. I feel a sudden urge to defend my dear Sweden and our IKEA. *röbble röbble* But im too comfortable in my ikea bed and my very stylish furnitured apartment to be bothered. And that pig in boots a few days ago made me soft. Cant be angry any more. So free meätbölls for everyone!

19. …perhaps the other half of The Bremen Town Musicians are in the background there…watching the instruments and having lunch before the next *performance*, and thier turn to nap.

20. Me, like Lejon, also lies comfortable in my Ikea bed.. so no grudge! BUT.. we don’t have the letters ï or ô i our alphabet. The only fun letters vi get to play with is å,ä & ö!

21. I’ve checked the websites. WHEN will these models be available in our local stores? *places self FIRMLY in line for Midnight release*

22. I should also note that my ears are STILL ringing from teh squeeal that my daughter emitted upon spying this picture.

23. Anne Richardson says:

Quick! Somebody add a photoshopped mousey on top!

24. Aw, this makes me wanna take a nap too! :)

25. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…

26. kibblenibble says:

*Tiptoes up with a soft fuzzy pet bed, gently placing them inside. Tiptoes away.*

27. You can never find the Phillips screwdriver when you need it. :P

28. CO needs to put out a SNÖRG line of products ASAP!

29. Aw, I just love this double decker scoop of SNÖRG.

30. Um, that’s unicorn poop.

31. MoonCatty says:

So THIS is what the kitteh meant when she asked for a doggie bed to sleep in!

NTMTOM, as per usual, thoroughly winning capshun skillz!

32. CathyDee says:

Human sacrifice . . . .dogs and cats . . . living together . . . .MASS HYSTERIA!

33. CathyDee says:

Makes me miss my weenie dog who went to the Rainbow Bridge back in April. She would never have tolerated a pookie on her back, though.

These 2 look like they could use a nice blankie to make them even more comfy.

34. Surrealle says:

Not only is this the cutest thing I’ve seen in a long time, but I’m mighty impressed that someone was able to snap a pic that close to two sleeping critters.. Anytime I so much as THINK of getting my camera to take a pic of my cat(s) in a particularly amusing pose, they wake up just enough to stretch and roll into a more boring position. *sigh*

35. Birdcage says:

I feel comforted knowing that there’s a moderator at work.
    I feel comforted enough to fall asleep on a puppy.

36. @Surrealle every time art rat the dog sleeps in some cute position and i think, “oh cute! i’m going to get my camera” his anti-capture shield is activated. i will never have proof that he moans in his sleep, either.

37. Umlautoverload

38. BStrange says:

Read caption, sprayed my drink, scrolled to image, my head exploded into purple glitter. So, okay, SERIOUSLY, who’s gonna clean this mess up? :razz:

(Oh and Sharpy: I had a hamster I spent two and a half years trying to capture in her favorite napping position: Fallen asleep with her chin resting on the metal tube of her water bottle and her little pawsies dangling, tongue stuck out a little. Every time I got the camera, EVERY TIME, she slipped and fell on her face and by the time the shutter snapped I had a photo of her curled back, aka a featureless two-toned Tribble. So I hear ya, I hear ya.)

39. Darling Creature says:

First time one of my submissions made it on to C.O.! I’m so excited!!

40. IKEA scares the crap out of me. This just makes me squeal with brain-exploding cuteness. The kitty! The puppy! Cats and dogs, sleeping together, it’s anarchy!

41. Hon Glad says:

Ikea also sell Nada, a box full of nothing with several parts missing.

42. A dog and cat sandwich! OK, where’s the bread? My heart can barely stand it.

43. Is it okay if I blëën? Now with added umlats. :D

44. THEO!
    I’m so happy to read you again. Welcome back soldier.

NOMTOM: Mad caption skills man. My Ikea desk, dining room table/chairs and bookcases salute you and all you do. Yes, said items were purchased while relatively poor but items are still in such good shape there is no reason to replace them. Damn that Swedish durability.

45. SIGH!! so adorable.

46. Adorabuhls!!! My own version of SNÖRG is this one, recently bought from Ikea and then filled with kittehs:

47. My Swedish boyfriend suggests a better name: MYSHÖG, literally “cuddle-pile”!

48. Biscuit Tin says:

This is, hands-down, no question, the best caption I have ever seen on CO. I bow to you, sir.

49. This must be the Swedish chapter of this group; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f-kfRREA8M

50. Ridiculous. What kind of a cat looks at a curled-up, sleeping dog that’s not much bigger than he is, and thinks, “Oh, what a perfect place for a nap!” Absolutely ridiculous! And adorable!

51. Nucleus says:

Always enjoying a Swedish joke… :D
    Små katter och hundar på varandra. Mmmmmmmmmm. Har ni råttor också? Oh that’s right. The rat pile is already in my home!
    Love <3

52. Kitty has a crush on teh puppy.

53. Pat Trenner says:

Ditto Biscuit Tin. This is a snort-coffee-out-your-nose caption.

54. My old Pappy always said, “Nothing too good for a cat to sleep on.”

55. Matahari says:

This is mindblowing fabulistic! I LOVE this post, can’t watch this picture enuf.

56. The only problem is that the assembly instructions are always in Swedish.

–bossgripes.com

57. Perfection, NTMTOM! Love the hovertext too.

58. …but why do we have one of these twisty-lock things left over?

59. Katrina says:

NOMTOM, perfect pitch, as always.

THEO! THEO! I send my very very bestiest-best to you and your lovely wife, (Jaye?) I am tickled to “read” you back in the world!

Iska-diska-doo- something somethingm Morp-Morp-Morp! (Swedish Chef voice)

60. LOVE IT. LOL @ hovertext.

61. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ HonGlad :)

62. of COURSE a kitty would be ontop of dog, no self respecting kitty would have it the other way. If it was, the kitty would quickly have a summons to the Board of Committee Kitties to explain his/her actions.

63. oh and this pic totally reminds of Odie and Nermal. Gotta love grey tabbies with their Nermal-ly ways.

64. I dunno, it’s dangerous to talk in superlatives, but that just may be the cutest picture ever on this site. Straight to the printer, snip snip snip, and on the bulletin board … right next to the flying blue monkey puppies..

65. Is this photo for reals!? It’s so freakin adorable!

66. Soon to be available: Snørghümån. (My cåts sleep on me all the time like the kitteh is sleepingks on the puppeh.)

67. I think the cat totally had a plan when it lured the puppy to be its mattress in the dirt. I’m sure it said “here puppy, I’ll keep you cozy and warm” and was quite pleased when the puppy happily curled up on the ground and let the kitty snorgle on top. Too cute! I want my very own stack of Ikea cuteness!

68. Kathleen says:

NTMTOM does it again! Leaves me laughing for days.

69. Lerrinus says:

If you can’t find a warm spot, *be* a warm spot! Tooooo cuuuuuuute! :-D

70. BStrange says:

Caption… Still… keeling… meeeeee….

And the picture itself, desktop image material as of now!

71. Super Cute!!!

72. Aliiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! says:

omigawd! I can’tst find meh wrenchiz!!!!! Any of dem!!!!!! HALPPPPPPP MY CUTZIENESS IS BROKEN!!!!

73. I…LOVE…THEM…

74. really beautiful

75. Børk Børk Børk! NTMTOM, we are just barely worthy.

76. Awesome! I caught my cat sleeping on my dog only yesterday. Which is why I’m here. I was curious to see how many others had seen this before. Only I didn’t get a photo! I tried, but just when you need the camera most, you can’t find it, of course.

Awesome blog ya got here.

And that pig sqiud creeped me out!

77. @kibblenibble and CathyDee :D I would scoop up kitty and puppy in their blanket covered pet bed and gently carry them both into a nice warm home :D

78. OMG! All of the pics were so cute!! :)

Give me more!

79. Littlebigmarilou says:

Aaaaaargh… The picture and caption are so fantastic, I can’t close my browser! help!

80. This dog is IDENTICAL to my dog – right down to the markings on the tail!!! We’re not sure what our dog, Sampson, is because he’s a rescue that we got 2 years ago. We’re pretty sure he’s half red bone coon hound but not sure about the other half. Does the person who posted this know what kind of dog they have???
    Thanks!