This Little Piggy Wants His Agent

He certainly lived up to his temperamental reputation; as soon as those galoshes went on, Salami Von Cured Snout wasn’t havin’ any of the wee or the all the way home.

He reminds me of a grumpy Mary Tyler Moore, Josh N.

Comments

1. I would like to see a picture of the minute after this one, when he levitated out of the boots and back to his comfy house.

Baby pigs move FAST!!

2. He’s dancing in the rain.
    Just dancing in the rain.
    What a glorious feeling.
    To be disaproving again….

3. Bleen…in memory of Teho.

(Now we might find out if he’s checking in)

4. Birdcage says:

I just squee’d out loud. I often squee here, but I’m reserved in my work place about the vocal exclamations of squee. This little piggy made me squee.

5. L to the O to the L!!!!!!!!! That is one of your finest captions EVAR, prongs. Good show!

6. lookie a pig in boots!

7. Okay seriously? This is so redonk I cannot take it.

8. Hon Glad says:

This is not in my contract, where’s my stylist, make up, hair dresser voice coach…….

9. That’ll do Pig!

10. omg! another dressed up animal! cruel! torture!
    hee hee…

on another note… i know this has been asked before, but i’m really bored at work today, and might have time to work on it… how does one go about adding an avatar to my user name?

11. Paddington Pig

12. Magzime says:

Makes me think of Oy, the billy-bumbler in Stephen King’s Dark Tower IV (Wizard and Glass), when they all must hit their heels together wearing the red shoes. I read that two days ago… :)

13. President of Disapproving Pigs of The World

He isn’t just the President he is a client

14. Rooanne says:

Just when you think you’ve seen everything……
    little peeg is thinking “I shall keeeel you”

15. Who can turn the world on with his scowl…

16. I love this pig – I’ve memed him…

17. @ceejo, just go to Gravatar.com they’ll hook you up. Just be sure to use the same email addy you use when logging a comment here.

Now I’m not seeing disapproving so much as calculating, as in calculating how far he can take the “But I ACCIDENTALLY stomped thru the puddle Ma.” or “I ACCIDENTALLY fell in Ma.” or “But but Maaa, it were an ACCIDENT!” excuses.

18. Oh my GOSH! STINKIN, STINKIN’ cute!!!

19. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

1) “We are NOT amused.”
    2) @ ceejoe: go under the (small) Tag in blue, at the left margin which says “Free Schwag”. That contains some CO favorite pics for avatars; it might also mention how to accomplish the end product….

From someone who hasn’t yet DONE the avatar thing but…

20. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

Alternative capshon with Earworm Advantage, for your snerking pleasure:

“These boots were made fer walkin’ …and that’s just what I’ll do ….” ;)

21. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

(“just what THEY’ll do…” ) (yeeesh)

22. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW!

How cute, wat lief!!

23. ScoutsMom says:

Is bootlegged pork legal?

24. One of the best pictures (pigtures?) EVER. However, I must point out that purple boots would have better complemented the delightful pale orange body of this little squealer.

25. So young, yet so disapproving. Tsk, tsk. But sooo full of the cute and win!

26. Colonel Jenna says:

OMG, that little pink snooter! The eyelashes to die for! And the ears, those elegant wing-like ears! Thank heavens his little twisty tail isn’t visible in the picture, or I am sure that I’d simply puke.

I only got maybe 4 hours sleep last night. Maybe that’s why on second viewing the schnozzle reminds me of a duck-billed platypus, or ALF. But still cute.

27. Colonel Jenna says:

ScoutsMom, that was worthy of 260oakley. And to everyone suggesting earworms — thanks. They’re keeping my mind at least moving, if not in the right direction.

28. Anonymous Coward says:

hmmm. reminds me of this:

you really have to love a pig named Cinders and who *wants* to wear wellies!

29. gingerbeans says:

this little piggy went to market…and didn’t look too pleased about it, either.

30. Thanks, Metz and O NO. It seems my work computer is not being allowed to go to gravatar.com – maybe it’s being blocked – the nerve! expecting me to do nothing but work at work! – maybe I’ll try it at home sometime…

31. !! <3 !!

He's even posed in a PUDDLE! This is perfection.

32. BStrange says:

This just in from the Deleted Movie Scenes files: After a second teleportation effort goes awry, “Shrek’s” Puss in Boots is accidentally merged with one of the Three Little Pigs.

33. TrixandSam says:

I agree, Colonel Jenna: ScoutsMom for the huge win!! Now I’m anxious to see how Oakley tops that one…

Oh, and Theresa: TOTALLY STINKIN’ TO HIGH HEAVEN CUTE!

34. DaChickenLady says:

“Yes. You over there. Yes. You. I see you staring. Look at my satorial splendor and weep.”

35. knittinkitten says:

Such a disapproving leettle piggy! Sooo cute! Where’d they get the leettle rain boots? Nose beeeeeeeeeep!

36. knittinkitten says:

Had to take another look and just noticed the eyelashes! Squeeeeeee!

37. BStrange says:

@ceejoe: FYI, The Gravatar you choose will apparently follow that email around everywhere WordPress-powered that you use that email. Which I found annoying, as there didn’t seem to be any way to tell Gravatar to take a walk on some and use it on others. I am greatly annoyed by stuff that just assumes I want it to do that. (And if there has since been added or I missed an option to control the icon’s display from site to site without separate emails, please share!)

38. @BStrange FTW!

BEST explanation ever!

39. Lucy Loup-Garou says:

But I can’t see hees leedle peeg feeties!

40. 260Oakley says:

Kevin Bacon in the American remake of Das Boot(s)

41. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ 260: although I’m holding my nose and saying,
    “ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww”, I’m secretly admiring yer chops….

(giggle; “chops”??? *snerkity snerk snerk*)

42. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!! this needs to be made huge for a wallpaper!!!

43. Tell the truth 260Oakley, you are not human.

You are a computer but unlike HAL 9000 you are programed to keel us with puns instead of trowing us into the void of space.

Please don’t start singing:

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do, ….

44. Leetle piggie needs a matching hat to complete the ensemble!

45. cafegrrl says:

OMG! Adorable!

46. This one’s givin’ teh bunnehs a run for their monehs with the disapprovin’!!

47. @gryt – piggie tossed his hat doing his MTM impersonation.

48. i_wuvs_puttins says:

Pork ‘n bleens!

49. 260Oakley says:

@gryt
    A pork pie hat would be cute

50. melinda KE says:

Please tell me this photo is going to be in the next calendar, it’s just too cute!

51. Is it just me, or do those pig’s eyes look strangely human (shifty eyes)?

–bossgripes.com

52. flutterbye says:

Fuzzeh Wuzzeh waz a peeg! What bootiful hair that peeglet haz, most interesting color.

53. Scout C says:

Piggy in boots! Too cute— I want to go to there!

54. hmmm… I wonder if this is the same piglet that I saw on Animal Planet who was scared of the mud. They had to put rain boots on him, or he wouldn’t walk around in the mud! It was on one of those “Weird but True” shows or somethin

Anyways, I wish I could get my dog Bubba to wear rain boots. I would never have to clean muddy paw prints again! :)

55. Nevermind, it’s not the same pig. Google “pig scared of mud” and read about the rupophobic piglet!! His boots aren’t as stylish, but still adorable!

56. fatgrammafinn says:

CALIGULA!!!!!!

(means “Little Boots”, thank you Robert Graves)

57. Poor piggy :(

58. How cute! where did they find boots that small? I would like to find a pair for my little cat, I think the boots make the whole thing look better without them you would just have a pig a cute pig but just a pig

59. kibblenibble says:

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08

Baby pitter, patter what’s the matter with me?
    Pitter, patter rain is all that I see.
    Where is my raincoat?
    It’s here somewhere.
    Why wear a raincoat
    The weather’s fair.
    But ever since I saw him depart
    It’s been raining, raining in my heart.

Where are my rubbers to ford the storm?
    What good are rubbers outside its warm.
    But ever since heaven fell apart
    It’s been raining, raining in my heart.
    Once I saw a cottage on sunshine lane a fairy palace in disguise.
    I don’t see it now it must be rain that’s getting in my eyes.
    Where’s my umbrella and where’s my guy.
    I need my fella to keep me dry.
    It won’t help if the sunshine should start
    ‘cause it’s raining in my heart.

60. kibblenibble says:

BTW That’s from the musical Dames At Sea. It’s sentimental to me.

61. Anonymous Coward says:

@Sar —

check my post. it’s a link to the piggie you are talking about… :-)

62. BStrange says:

@The Big Gripe: The eye was what first reminded me of Puss In Boots from Shrek; I can easily imagine leetle orangey peeg doing the “big adorable eyes” trick!

63. DillPig says:

Ohh the angry eyesies, looking sideways beneath feathery pale lashes! The delicate, pink, disapproving snoutlet!! The soft, floppy, turned-back earsies!!! Must….snorgle……piglet…..NOW! *Ded*

64. A fan on their way to the premire of the movie squeeequel Little Red Riding Hooves 2, Night of the Living Grannies.

65. i loooooooooooooooooooooooove pigs awwwnn go pigs go pigs i love pigs my is brasileira inglesh so so chega quem sabe sabe quem não sabe não sabe eu quero apeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeertar esse fofucho achei lindo qual é o proxímo cute?

66. Queen of Dork says:

paula: Wow. Was that Portuguese? Whatever you just said sounded totally beautiful! Wow!

67. looks like my ex