The Hangover 2: Hammy Boogaloo

Sure, some fans may be upset, but it was a casting choice, you know? Besides, most people won’t even realize – I mean, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard  that Zach Galifianakis looks exactly like me!

And you thought Tyson’s tiger was a scene stealer, Lottie P.

Comments

1. That hammy certainly has some serious ‘tude going on there.

2. cafegrrl says:

Little pink footsies!

3. EVERYTHING is improved by the addition of the phrase “Electric boogaloo.” And this pink, whiskery snoot, of course!

4. eeeeee! leetle peenk pawsies! and the peenk gumdrop nose!!

5. Loving the smirk little hammy has – he’s proud of himself, preening in his glass.

6. Zach Galifianakis ??? Who ??? Am I old???
    Oh I don’t care cute cute hammie :-)

7. BStrange says:

So: Is the cup half ham-ty, or ham full?

8. 260Oakley says:

Alexander Hamilton is the last to leave the Boston Tea Party

9. Lucy Loup-Garou says:

Oh, squeeeeee!
    3 rodent posts in one day! My week is made!
    Goooootchie, gootchie, gootchie!

10. aaaahh! weee little pawsie GRIPPING the glass. *DED*

11. scooterb62 says:

mmmm hamster & tonic

12. oh dear, at first glance i thought the chair was made of swiss cheese!! wishful thinking!?

13. BStrange says:

@kasia: Could be ! I noticed the chair and shadows make a smiling cat face, myself: Holes = eyes, ham’s head/ear shadow = cat-nose, cup’s shadow = an open, smiling mouth. :D

14. Nothing like a tall glass o’hamster in the mornin’ for an eye opener. Actually, if I found a hamster in my glass, my eyes WOULD fly wide open. And my mouth too, ’cause I’d be screamin’.

–bossgripes.com

15. What do Hamsters dream of, when they take their little Hammy snooze? Do they dream of nomming on some lettuce, or hiding in their owner’s ski boot??

16. yet this was posted 6 hours ago and only has 16 comments, as of this one.

-Iris

p.s., I’ve been thinking, and every comment I’ve ever posted on here has been related to comments. so that’s going to be my new commenting name… TBC

17. awwwww cute

18. Neu is AWESOME.
    P.S. If anyone is interested in seeing more of Lottie’s photos, her Flickr account link is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/36943025@N07/

19. BStrange says:

Holy hamster grenades, it IS Neu again! Thanks Nehama V! I almost asked whether it was, then convinced myself there could be two hamsters this cutely mouse-faced in the world. I should have known better. Neu rules. :)

20. Hon Glad says:

If you can see me in your glass, your one over the eight.

21. Yay it’s my hammy boy again! :)

22. Colonel Jenna says:

I love the way the hammie actually looks slightly blotto. “I love ya, man.”

23. I’m ready for my close up.