Stubbs Goes to Great Lengths

Okay, doc, you say this Stretchbionic pill is gonna work – and it better ’cause I got a hot date with my marsupial mama tonight! So, what do you think? Am I lookin’ leaner and taller?

Like a Slinky, Marley W.

Comments

1. Eeeee, the little strayched-out tailio! Shake it, Slinky! Like a polaroid pik-char!

2. ROFL!!! hovertext on the closeup is priceless, thank you for that! made my crappy dentist monday a bit better lol

3. EHN!!

4. Wow he’s really INTO that grape, is it a grape or a 1/2 a cherry tomato?

5. I’m seeing Rules of Cuteness #11, #19, and most escpecially #14. That’s either one ginormous grape or one tiny little sweetpea…

6. Or I could try to spell. “Especially”. Sorry!

7. Welshcake says:

I don’t know what it is but it’s cute and I want it.

8. Red Angell says:

Squee!!! It’s a sugar glider!! I love how tiny they are…very ‘snorgable’ too!

9. Flutterbye says:

Sugar gliders lurve grapes, but only the goodness inside. Amazing how they leave the skins of things like tomatoes or eat cute little holes in stuff, leaving a shell of its former self. They are lovely little critters!

10. Oh man! That is so sweet. :-)

With Love and Gratitude,

The Intentional Sage

11. knittinkitten says:

What is eet? Sugar Glider has to be one of the cutest names for a creature ever! So cute! Loves the clever leetle pawses!

12. Uber Ehn!

13. Love the comparison w/the grape. Truly emphasizes the smallness and enhanced snorgability of the sugar glider.

But what IS it w/men and wanting to be longer? ;-)

–bossgripes.com

14. Ooooooh…da widdwe feeeeeeeeegers!!!!!

15. 260Oakley says:

Cover art for “Grape Expectations”

16. leaves of cat grass says:

that tiny exposed belleh ain’t safe around these CO parts…

17. BStrange says:

Om nom nom nom nom omn nom nom *plink-plink* om nom nom.

18. OH my GOSH!!!

19. EEEEE!! Sugayr Glidayr!!

@Oakley – *begrudging giggle followed by a groan*

20. Must snorgle the tummy. Definitely. Yeah definitely.

21. OMG! it’s fur looks so soft I just want to rub my nose in his belly!

22. “Hey Ya!” reference FTW.

23. You know i keep coming back to this and looking again and again. And I keep imagining I can hear the soft kronching and slurping as well as see it’s wee little throat making swallowing motions.

24. Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy-yaaaaaaaaaah!

Could he be related to— ?

25. Ali-baba says:

Sweet Home Sugar Glider! :-)
    As soon as I clean up the glitter rainbows from my ‘puter screen, I SHALL snorgle that belly! :-)

26. Calliope says:

What an adorable little belly strayche!

(And I’m sorry, I can’t help it — I hope people don’t buy a wild animal as a pet just because it’s cute. They can be complicated to take care of, and there are other issues… )

27. LisaHoneychan says:

Calliope: Yes and no. In Nevada at least sugar gliders are legal as pets, and are beyond adorable! But, they require ALOT of care, and it’s best to buy them in a pair, because they get lonely and need companionship. These are hand-reared and very tame. They inprint on their humans more than many pets, and love to ride around in a shirt-pocket with you all day. VERY cuddly, too.

I think they are about the cutest thing going, but NOT a good pet for 99.5% of the average public. If you are very responsible and are able to get one, I say go for it!

Would I have one? No, I woulden’t, but I came very very close to it. Once I learned how high-matientance they are, that made me not get one. *sniffs* They are sooo cute, tho.

28. Hon Glad says:

Grape expectations.

29. silentk says:

Has anyone petted a sugar glider before? I want to know if they are as chinchilla-soft as this little guy looks!

30. Red Angell says:

Yes! They are that soft! In Texas they are also legal to own as pets, I have a friend who’s a vet tech and has two, they go to work with her! But as several peeps have duly pointed out, they are A LOT of maintenance and require a very dedicated and knowledgeable human!

31. For anyone interested in getting a sugar Glider

here is a link to the North American Sugar Glider Association

As has been mentioned by others be sure to really know all that is involved in caring for thes little cuties before you decide if they are a good fit for you and more importantly that you are a good fit for them.

32. Ah, so this is what was eating Gilbert Grape.

33. The lIttle Pawsies just kill me.

and The Streeeeyeeeetch!

You know you just want to tickle the tummy!

34. Legalize gliders in California!

35. If you think he likes grapes, you should see how much he loves wine.

36. fatgrammafinn says:

a visitor used to bring her sugar gliders in so the residents at mother joseph’s could pet them … easily the softest thing in the alpha quadrant.. she made a little fleece pouch for them, like a big glasses case, wore it around her neck, they would peek out to see what was doin’