Serengeti Illustrated

This year’s cover model likes prowling, preening, and spending time with her athletic beau, Johan. She’s also committed to educating others in order to improve the global understanding and treatment of, as well as contributing to the preservation of humans and their habitats.

She’s ambitious, Courtney S. *Photo taken in South Africa*

Comments

1. Oooh, puurrrr…

2. What a little cutie! And such good intentions…

I beep the not-so-tiny nose and voraciously snorgle the round belleh.

3. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

OK, where’s Jamin??!!

(anyone who follows CO regularly will know what I mean!)

And yes the big feline kitteh is CUTE.

4. Johan??

5. EYELASHES!! *faints*

6. I’d like to kiss her belly….

7. Giant pawsies!!!

8. *perks up* Jamin?

9. Jerilyn says:

Fergit kissing de bellah, I wants to snorgle it!!!

10. I somehow have the urge to explain that I only read CO for the insightful articles and fascinating stories…
    In other news, zomg eyelash action!!

11. metsakins says:

modesty paw!!!!

12. 260Oakley says:

Favorite web browser: Safari
    Favorite TV show: What’s my lion?

13. PS but can she locate the Serengeti on a map? :mrgreen:

14. MamaLana says:

@260Oakley, safari sagoody?

15. ditto (x however many have happened since I started typing) on the eyelashes

I am loving all the little whorls in her fur. Sigh.

16. 260Oakley says:

First job: Cub reporter
    Ambition: Den mother

17. I know it’s not legitimate, but I want this cub! The belleh, the eyelashes, and if you look at it upside down the paw across her mouth gives a little “tee hee” look to her face. She is beautiful!

18. Such a darling…. and we all know she is for “Whirled Peas”!

19. marthava says:

Did someone mention Jamin…?

20. The camera loves you, baby. Work it! Gimme a little coy look. That’s it!!

21. PPS: EXCELLENT belleh. :D

22. Thumb-sucking, cub? Where can I get one? Harrod’s, you say? I think that sale was over 40 years ago.

23. I am getting in the line to snorgle that belleh!!!

24. Padfoot_Lives says:

Whose Lion Is It Anyway?

25. TINEEEEEE TABBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

26. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

The lovely Jamin:

Wouldn’t it be sweet if Jamin adopted this babeh too? Actually, Jamin needs to adopt ME. ME, I tell ya.

27. I love that big cats have ‘zippers’ on their belleh too.

28. Hon Glad says:

As well as whirled peas, she’d ike to see a chicken on evey table, or in her case an Antelope

29. Mary (the first) says:

More cuteness at http://www.capemayzoo.org .. new cubs looking for a name.. SO cute!

30. fish eye no miko says:

@260Oakley: Don’t you mean Whose Lion is it, Anyway?
    And of course, her favorite football team is: The Green Bay Packers.

31. Rooanne says:

So lovely, and so kind of her to think of us poor, misunderstood humans.

Alternative comment: kitteh’s so cute I wanna snorgle her belleh!!

32. Jenn in IL says:

EYELASHES!!! Beautiful almond eyes! My God, actresses will soon be asking their plastic surgeons to give them this look.

33. She is absolutely beautiful! I love the little round ears! :)

34. Flutterbye says:

Simpleh gawgeous!

35. Birdcage says:

*frantically looks left and right*
    Jamin is here? Where? Did someone say Jamin?

36. Underage nude modeling? Scandalous!

37. I hear her and Johan are just together as a publicity stunt. He’s secretly dating Brad Pitt.

–bossgripes.com

38. Oh the eyelashes!

39. what use do lions have for such long eye lashes? just like what use do boys have for long eye lashes? why can’t i have long eye lashes?

40. BStrange says:

Lion cub combining Rule 41 and Rule 35 just did me in. *thud*

41. She looks snorgly soft, but I know from experience that her fur is actually quite coarse.

42. Andi from NC says:

Love the hover text!!

43. Bee-YOO-tee-fuhl!!!!!!

44. Isn´t she a bit young to wear that black mascara? Tsk. The youth of today, ey?!

45. OMG. Someone please tell me that those darling little eyelash-like shadows/marks/tricks of light around her eyes aren’t Photoshopped and that she really is that girly and adowabow. <3

46. where’s jamin when you need him?!

47. Love, love, LOOOOOOOVE her! WANT!!! Want! WAAAAAAANT!

48. LOL Can’t you just hear her eyes going Plink Plink!

49. AWW :D May you have a long and happy life, little lion cub :D

50. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

Speaking as a Librariologist, I can affirm the Qte factor. However what I *MOST* enjoy here is that the acronym for the alleged publication Serengeti Illustrated, would WORK, to stand in for the referenced fold-out swimsuit publication,
    Sports, Illustrated.

Yes, I “yam” a Geek. But I studied many days in many classrooms so I am fully qualified in my Geekiness. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

51. Arianna says:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

52. ah-dorable!!! hehe puurrr-fect pic=)