Nobody is Immune – Especially the Embarrassingly Weak

As much as I try to resist it, the overwhelming urge just completely takes over, and before you know it, my right paw is in and I’m shaking it all about!

I wonder what happens when he hears “The Chicken Dance”, Dominique C.?

Comments

1. I want to kees that little pink nose.

2. SINGLE MOST PRECIOUS THING I HAVE SEEN TODAY. BE STILL, MY HEART.

3. Did hooman get kitty to match the tiles or was it the other way around I wonder…

4. How do we know there aren’t other kitties hiding on the floor, camouflaged by the tawny tiles?

–bossgripes.com

5. Mary (the first) says:

Somehow he looks kind of sad. Maybe because he has stolen my heart and now doesn’t know what to do with it…

6. “What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it’s all about?” :P

7. Martha in Washington says:

Come to my house, kitty. I promise, cross my heart that I will never step on you and you can hokey pokey to your little heart’s content.

@Theresa–I’ve often wondered that myself in moments of Zen-like contemplation.

8. Makes my heart flutter

9. I thought maybe he was starting to do Thriller…….

10. @ Theresa I thought everyone knew that the hokey pokey really was what it was all about!.
    Now don’t forget kitty to turn yourself around.

11. victoreia says:

Okay, I’ll say it: OHMIGAWD MARMIE!!!!!

Now I will kiss the wee marmie to make him/her feel better…..

12. Sliiiiide to the left,
    Sliiiiide to the right,
    Hop back one time!
    Hop back one time!

13. Can we have yet another Rule of Cute? Something along the lines of “If you sit sidesaddle-fashion, it’s cute.”

14. Finally I know why I have only black or grey pets – they match the slate floor in my kitchen! I knew there was a reason I picked the slate

15. Andi from NC says:

saaad eyes
    turn the other way
    I don’t wanna see
    ya’ cry-y-y!

16. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: It is.

17. Queen of Dork says:

P.S. Did you guys see/read Theo on that other thread?! Cool!

18. I think he’s doing the Time Warp.

19. Flutterbye says:

D’awwww… want tineeee marmieeee!

20. fullnovembermoon says:

Aww he isn’t a marmie he’s a flame point snow shoe, he’s all creamy with white feet! I have a flame point snow shoe named Vincent and I bet he looked just like this lil guy..so cute….

21. Hokie Pokie?

22. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

Can anybody tell me why I suddenly feel an urgent hunger for caramel candies????

23. chanpon says:

Better the hokey-pokey than the electric slide, my camouflaged kitty friend.

24. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

–oh, yeah, also–

BEEP!!!

BEEP!!!

25. I hear sad violins playing.

How can you eets a tuna sammich in front of me?

26. @Chanpon, or THIS:

27. PS I think that is the entire population of a small country doing the Achy-Breaky. 8O

28. You waxed teh floor without warning me again din’t you?

29. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Uh-oh. hmmmmmmm. The Achy-Breaky, huh? hmmmmmmm.

30. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: This isn’t a song but I thought of this I think because you live in Brooklyn and because it’s so hot outside right now. I don’t know.

31. Thanks, Queenie!

Check this out!

32. Jerilyn says:

Hmmm. It strikes me as more of a “Cat On A Hot Tin Roof” than “A Streetcar Named Desire.” Or better yet, Senor Don Gato was a cat (cha cha cha); On a high red roof Don Gato sat (cha cha cha)… ; )

33. Queen of Dork says:

OMG! “He was there to write a letter (cha-cha-cha), where the reading light was better (cha-cha-cha)…

34. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Wow! How adorable! Is one of those sweeties your nephew who won’t allow you to sing about broccoli? I totally love the little guy in the red shirt. That’s what I often would like to do at work. :)

35. Queen of Dork says:

Oh wait, he was there to READ a letter! I’m so excited! I just can’t believe someone else knows that song. I haven’t heard it since like 3rd grade or something. “…where the reading light was better cha-cha-cha. Twas a loooooove note for Don Gato!” (meow) :)

36. BStrange says:

Looks like a Marmie Julius to me. I think he’s sad because there isn’t actually any milk in him. With that sad-eyed pleading look I’m sure he’ll fix that soon enough!

37. Martha in Washington says:

@Jerilyn and Q of D: I can’t tell you how happy I am that someone else knows that song!! I was singing it to my 16yo son the other day and he thought I was totally out of my mind! Only instead of “cha-cha-cha”, we learned it as “meow-meow-meow”. I can’t remember all of it but if I remember correctly it has an unhappy ending, doesn’t it?

38. Martha in Washington says:

Ok—I googled Don Gato and there are lots of youtube videos. I wish I wasn’t so iliterate so I could link one here. Anyhoo, Don Gato does die but is reanimated as his funeral procession passes the fish market in the town. So there is a happy ending. Now you all know the story of Senor Don Gato. You may now return to the regularly scheduled cuteness. I Thank You.

39. ViolaDeLesseps says:

…and then a step to the ri-i-i-i-i-ight,
    Put your paws on your hips,
    And beep your nose just ri-i-ight…

40. :D I would just love to cuddle that little cutie :D

41. Hon Glad says:

Pray join me in a gavotte madam.

42. Noelegy says:

Awww, creamsicle kitteh!

43. I believe this is the cutest kitten picture I have ever seen.

44. Jerilyn says:

@Martha in Washington: You are absolutely right. It was meow, meow, meow. And indeed, “He came back to life, Don Gato!” I had to get my freshman college roomate to email me the lyrics b/c it was driving me crazy!!!

45. Jerilyn says:

Okay, I’ve never tried this before, but here is a You Tube version of Senor Don Gato:

46. MamaLana says:

You peeps and your Don Gato meow-meow-meow!!!!!! ROTFLMAO. And also……….beep……

47. Jerilyn LOLOL that was adorable and cracked m,e up Heee Meow meow meow.

48. “Mai paw, u may kees eet…”

49. Hokey Pokey Anonymous. A place to turn yourself around.

50. Martha in Washington says:

Thank You Jerilyn. I really should learn to do that someday. :)

51. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

wow co is certainly a marvelously eccentric spot in the Universe, ain’t it???? ;)

52. Queen of Dork says:

Thanks, Jerilyn! That brought back fun memories and I smiled all the way through the whole video. (I love the kid’s “death scene”) And yes, I do also remember how the words are “meow, meow, meow!” I remembered the sad ending but forgot about how he comes to life after smelling the fish in the market so I was glad when I read where Martha posted that part. Meow, meow, meow! :) You peeps are the best!