I’ve got your nose!

“Hello, doctor? Yes, I’d like to make an appointment; it seems I’ve developed a small ungulate on my nose.”

Sender-inner Sean F. forwarded the above picture to the C.O. Facebook page.

Comments

1. Ahhhhnnnn!
    I swear this baby is looking at the camera going, “Did you get it? Can I let go now?”
    Then if it’s anything like MY kids it’ll come crowding over to the camera saying, “Lemme see!!”

2. O NO He/She/It DI-unt says:

obligatory: “Oh, my, how DEER!!!!”

Signed,
    Obvious Answers R Us.

3. Danielle says:

om nom nom.

4. Not content with the booger flavor in his bag of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Bean.
    Rupert decided to go strait to the source.

5. BeckyMonster says:

DEAD, plain ole dead from teh qte!

Does this mean I can leave early now?

6. *Kronsche*

7. ooooooo I want my nose nibbled. pweassssseeeeeeee

8. Ungulate bites are nasty.

9. MamaLana says:

*Beep*

10. tracylee says:

oh my! sign me up!

11. Am I the only one who is in need of an “ungulate” definishe here?

–bossgripes.com

12. This does not look like a “typical” deer trotting in the woods or prairie’round here (in MN). What kind of deer/hooved animal is this? (Still cute, mind you! And look at the widdle tongue!)

13. tracylee says:

Also, I Luurve the two-hoofers-posts-in-one-day y’all have going on here

moar, pls!

14. TrixandSam says:

@The BG:
    ungulate:
    1. having hoofs.
    2. belonging or pertaining to the Ungulata, a former order of all hoofed mammals, now divided into the odd-toed perissodactyls and even-toed artiodactyls.

(I think they forgot: 3. STINKIN’ CUTE)

15. fatgrammafinn says:

my husband and i unofficially rehab injured deer, the lovely ladies at the dollar store give us the smooshy unsellable apples and pears… one of the big does that we nursed back from a broken rear hock was m.i.a. for a while, but she came through with her newest fawn last night! i love the little bambi-spots just visible on this one
    no we don’t give them bread
    no, we don’t give them donuts
    no, we don’t give them cold pizza
    yes, they treat my roses and daylilies like their own private salad bar
    no, we aren’t baiting them, the easier to kill them in the fall
    one of our other big does came through last summer with triplets…(she had a broken leg at the shoulder winter of 2008-2009)- this year, one of the triplets came through with her own fawn…just to say hi!

ungulate refers to the type of hooves

16. I hate to be the one to tell that fawn that it probably won’t like the flavor of the “milk” that comes out of that protrusion.

17. Does anyone else think that nose looks like it belongs to the guy who plays Zach on “Bones”??? (That little deer…him is so sweet.)

18. LovesDogs says:

*BEEP*BEEP*HONK*HONK*

19. skippymom says:

Hey, how come people aren’t saying “Cute deer, but whoa, look at the cute guy!” as it seems happens whenever ANY guy appears on CO?
    (dashes off to Snickering Lounge)

20. nom

21. My very first audible Cute Overload AWWWWWWW!

22. Whatever you do, don’t scratch it! You’ll just make it worse. If you leave it alone it should clear up in a few days. BTW, commercially available nasal-ungulate creams are a waste of money.

23. If that baby is latching on to nurse, that nose could be occupied for quite awhile. 8O

24. OK, how many of us wish we owned that nose? ALL OF US!!!!!!

25. Hon Glad says:

Oh, so thish aintsa nipple.

26. Hello, doctor? I seem to have suddenly developed a large growth on my nose . . . no, not black . . . more like fawn-coloured . . . smells like clover and full-fat milk . . . and it’s staring back at me!!
    What do you mean, am I bragging or complaining?!?

27. ewwwwwwww-LOL-ewwwwwwwwwww-LOL——–ack ack ak. that was funny, kevin. probably because i grew up with three brothers.

28. kibblenibble says:

Soft leetle deer leeps!

29. hot tams says:

AAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!! Pretty rude.

30. Venerable Bead says:

@Skippymom…are we sure the nommed on nose is male???? Cuz I was thinking she was pretty lucky

31. HopeGrows247 says:

LMBO @Metz!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. victoreia says:

*giggle* @Gigi…..

33. 260Oakley says:

Is there anything sweeter than watching a fawn pick his nose?

34. Ya know, you’re just sitting there working or whatever, minding your own business, and all of a sudden a baby deer comes up and tries to eat your nose. Sheesh.

*sadly wonders why baby deer cannot make it into her office and eat her nose*

35. looks like those jerks at Aperture Science are at it again. Jerks….

36. Thanks for the Seinfeld hovertext!

37. Lucy Loup-Garou says:

Lol, this thread’s almost as great as the pic!
    I wouldn’t even complain if that li’l darlin’ put noseprints on my glasses. (And I normally gripe about anything that spots up my glasses.)

38. chanpon says:

“Let me show you how to properly beep a nose, CO peeps.”

39. Paunchie says:

Ya chanpon, I was thinkin similar. We ain’t the only ones who gets the impulse to beep noses!

40. absolutely precious!

41. SamanthaM says:

If anyone has carefully read Gary Larson’s A Pre-History of The Far Side, you will find one of his cartoons and a hilarious explanation of trying to caption it. Imagine, if you will, being in a shady urban street and being accosted by a man opening his coat to sell you…well, in this case, an ungulate.

42. Strings28 says:

It’s better to ungulate than never.

43. He/she Is so cute i wish He our She would do that to me.