Rule of Cuteness #46: Yin-Yang Is Cute

To see Rule #46 in action, use some circular logic, and you’ll agree that whenever two animals curl up head to tail, it’s a cute sight to see Rule #46 in action, use some circular logic, and you’ll agree that whenever two animals curl up head to tail, it’s a cute sight to see Rule #46 in action, use some circular logic, and you’ll agree that whenever two animals curl up head to tail, it’s a cute sight to see…

Photo credit: geoftheref

Comments

1. ying yang

2. trinlayk says:

siblings! squee!

3. cellarmouse says:

a veritable tautology of kittens … well, they’re very tight …

4. O NO He/She/it DI-unt!!!! says:

fuzziness rules!!!

5. The absolute sweetest! Love!

6. Perhaps you should call it Rule #69

7. (the original) Mel says:

Fuzzles!

8. sunnymum says:

No no no no no no no no no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    Yes way!
    Check out what appears to be a heart here. Top kitty/almost all white haired kitty, look just below ear and you see a what looks like a black heart shape. Even the universe is blessing this qte!

9. I’m getting the strangest sense of — déjà vu!!!
    I’m getting the strangest sense of — déjà vu!!!
    I’m getting the strangest sense of — déjà vu!!!
    I’m getting the strangest sense of — déjà vu!!!
    I’m getting the strangest sense of — déjà vu!!!
    I’m getting the strangest sense of — déjà vu!!!
    I’m getting the strangest sense of — déjà vu!!!
    I’m getting the strangest sense of — déjà vu!!!

10. Kitteh recursion!

11. knittinkitten says:

Super cute! I don’t see any tails though…………….could these be leetle manxsies! I hopes!

12. victoreia says:

I want them I want them I want them I want them I want them

13. knittinkitten says:

@sunnymum You are right! It is a leetle heart! Too sweet.

14. Wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t see it with m’own eyes! How could they have curled up in that adorably redonkulous pose-ish?

–bossgripes.com

15. OH GOD THE HOVER TEXT. WHY, NOMTOM, WHYYYYY?!? Now I’m going to have “Einstein on the Beach” stuck in my head forever!!!!!!!

16. Poppygin says:

An infinite loop of qt fluffiness

17. This would give Escher a headache.

18. It’s hard to tell where one kitteh ends and the other begins.

19. It’s also cute when they fight and bite each other in that position too!

20. awww the first pic i see…gorgeous cuties…onelove

21. too sweet. The heart below the ear just puts it over the top.

22. LibrarianJessica says:

NTMTOM – the hover-text was the best part. Thanks for the lulz.

23. 260Oakley says:

Meowbius Strip

24. OH MY GOODNESS — THOSE ARE MY KITTENS!!!!!
    That photo was taken when they were six weeks old. Sorry knittinkitten, they aren’t Manx. :-) You can see more photos of them at http://tinyurl.com/cocopeanut

25. kibblenibble says:

Sleeping kitties are so cute, they keel me dead, and snuggling in this posishe just makes them more deadly. ACK! *keels over*

26. snorf & snorf!

They’ve got the right idea. There’s nothing softer than a kitten belly.

27. Oh my gosh…………that is TOO cute! What lovely little babies

28. De`ja’ mew.

29. I’m hearing more Gavin Bryars than Glass…but I grok they puts the infinity pi-ness in happiness.

30. chanpon says:

Swirled kittens, my favorite flavor!

31. @Jupiter Star, what, not “Akhnaten”? “Satyagraha”? “Koyanisqaatsi”? ;)

32. This has nothing to do with this photo…but I thought this needed to be shared :)

33. … and you totally nailed Philip Glass!

34. Hon Glad says:

A cudling cute clowder of kits.

35. wannadance says:

hoo man, i so love philip glass glass glass glass….
    and those moebius infinity kitties…

36. @April :D You are so lucky to have two cute little kitties :D Coco and Peanut are adorable :D Could you please tell me which one is Coco and which one is Peanut? :D

37. @Teresa – Thank you so much! Indeed, they are very sweet (and sassy) kitties! Coco is the mostly white one, and Peanut is the mostly dark one. :-)

38. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

OMG

PYRIT!!! Where ya BEEN????

Signed,
    (Used to be Resriechan)

39. @Theresa: Because “Einstein on the Beach” is the one that annoys me the most, and the one that got played the most in every single music theory and history course I ever had to take in the past 9 years :*(

40. adorable

41. @ April… omg! Your entire photostream is cute! They’re adorable. Coco resembles my Stinky. Thanks for sharing that.

42. Lindr – d’awwwww… yours are so qte too!!!

43. Patches'Adventures says:

Kitten Fung Shui really lets the energy flow in the room.

44. fuzzykittybabies!!eeek!

45. Like looking down on a cup of kitty coffee with swirles of caramele and cream
    @ April You lucky duck you
    and Waves to Pyrit Too!

46. Hi O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! – what a funzaroony name!
    I went to find myself and got back before I returned.

Nice to see you been keeping CO in good company.

47. i know, they look like a cheese danish!

48. Hi April, cute kitties!! Do you still have the mommy cat? she’s beautiful.

49. Wavy waves @ KittyAdventures!

50. The hovertext – love it!

51. O NO He/She/It DI-unt says:

@ pyrit: Related punchline ….

Harry Chapin used a line in which he said he spent a week in Philadelphia one day ….

(I might have mis-quoted which city …hope not; sorry Philly if I am in error …)

52. I want to say something witty here but all I can do is point my nose in the middle of these adorable pillbug kittehs and snorgle away.

53. W00T! Yay Rules of Cuteness!

54. is this rule #46 different than the one in the Trifectaaaaa post? (the showing a bit of tongue?) :3

55. @April :D Thank you for telling which kitty is Coco and which is Peanut :D I know that Peanut is a girl kitty (calicos are girls), but I would like to know if Coco is a boy or girl kitty :D :lol: As for kitties being very sweet and sassy, April, all kitties are like that when they are with owners who love them :lol:

56. @Kathy – thank you! Hello to your kitty Stinky, too! :-D

@KittyAdventures – thank you! :-)

@hyura – Coco and Peanut’s mum, Lily, lives with our friend’s family. Lily was a stray but, after having her kittens, she settled into family life very well! She is a beautiful cat. :-)

57. @Teresa – Hello! :-D Coco and Peanut are both female. Coco actually has a dark tail and some calico/tortie-type spots on her back. You can see more photos at http://tinyurl.com/cocopeanut :-D

58. BStrange says:

Simul-snorgle!

59. @April :D Oh thank you for telling me that Coco is a girl :D I thought that Coco might have some calico markings on her body but the way she was curled up against Peanut made it hard to see :D

60. They are so cute.