The Ironically Named Mrs. Peacock Witnessed Much at Tudor Mansion

I don’t care who you just killed with a wrench in the Billiard Room, Mrs. White, because I just walked in on Professor Plum and Miss Scarlet in the *ahem* Lounge, and quite frankly I’m gonna need to borrow that wrench to gouge my eyes out.

Game over, A.Q.F.L.! [Another of Ant's Quality Foraged Links].

Comments

1. Mel Drake says:

*gasp* But that is the FISH fork.. you MONSTER!

2. kenny_g says:

Little TEEFS!

3. * you mean “gouge my eyes out”

quick make the change and then delete this comment NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW

4. 260Oakley says:

Poker face kitteh knows when to fold ‘em.

5. @Billy – It’s our little secret.

6. Hon Glad says:

So that’s how you sharpen your claws, a tree is better.

7. knittinkitten says:

I luvs her and her little folded ears! Tooooo cute!

8. I always wondered if Mrs. Peacock was Captain Peacock’s wife.

9. murderous looks

10. thedistractor says:

Prongs, you’re awesome because you referenced the movie Clue. Miss Scarlett and Professor Plum were in fact “lounging” at one point in the movie. Though it was a ruse. Still, awesome.

11. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

Scottish Folds are ALWAYS cute. Always.

12. Bat-Snake says:

I don’t think Mrs. White would want to know what her daughter was doing with Prof. Plum :/ .

13. Kristie says:

Clue reference!! YES.

14. This is the picture you would find under *GASP* in the dictionary right?

15. “dear god, you crossed your cutlery on your plate!”

16. Kitty is all Gaspity Gasp;;; Oh the horror how could you..

and it was the gun in the library with Colonel Mustard. Meanwhile Miss Scarlett was frolicking with Professor Plaum.. While Mr Green had a Daliance with Misses White.

17. Metz Jinx! I want a chocolate bar instead of a coke please

18. Too funny! I too am enjoying the Clue references.

@TUM: I see that you are also an “Are You Being Served?” fan. Yippee!

19. LOVE this! Especially the single tooth. Wicked awesome!!!

20. Toof enhance!

21. OH! 8O

22. @ Berg & TUM

Yay for Britcoms! Hyacinth Bucket (it’s pronounced Bouquet) is my hero!

23. To make a long story short,

Too late!

24. Hey ! This is Simon’s cat !

25. Decadent aristocrats don’t give a damn what the servants see. :P Comes the revolution . . .

26. domanato says:

lol Mrs. Peacock looks like she’s about to cry…

27. Fis-kissen says:

(with a scared old lady’s voice) “Oh dear, oh dear!! Be careful with that…. with that knife, dear!! Oooh…” :)

28. victoreia says:

“Is that what we had?”

29. whitney says:

This is why I need one!

30. *gasp* that’s the olive, not the pickle fork!

31. @kittyadventures AHERM, *points at time stamp & adjusts glasses to appear scholarly* Um NUH UH! ;-)

@Kearna: *GASP* You’re right! QUICK! Someone needs to shop in “Mow?” STAT!!!
    *falls over from all the gasping and aherming. crawls over to lay back down with melted bun*

32. I don’t know about cute…that cat looks more concerned than anything else. I suppose b/c she just witness a murder…

–bossgripes.com

33. Sorry, I meant “witnessed.” Oops.

34. little kitty underbite! I second the toof-hance!

35. @ Metz :D

36. chanpon says:

:o

37. Michelle says:

Awww poor little kitty looks like it has a deformed lower jaw? Or am I seeing things?

38. Lorel J says:

Prongs – Excellent commentary and hovertext. Heeeeeeeee!

39. “This is war, Peacock! Casualties are inevitable! You cannot make an omelet without breaking a few eggs; every cook will tell you that!”
    “But look what happened to the cook!”

40. This cat looks so worried… Waiting for her catch!!!

Fish is all yours Mrs Peacock!! =D

41. Looks more Mrs Norris to me.!

42. That cat just dropped his monocle.

43. lurkingsmirk says:

Someone needs to give that kitty a string of pearls, so he can clutch them in shock and indignation!

44. :lol: I never knew that a kitty could look so shocked :lol: