Little Richard Moll was a Bit of a Punk

Hello? I believe I requested watermelon with the seeds? How else am I supposed to target the sparrows?

He best watch out for blue jays, Anna M. Photo by Leesia Teh

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Nice “hair”do!

2. fuzzy mohawk ftw

3. skippymom says:

He is totally rocking that pompadour.
    So is this the first entry in the new category, “Disapproving Chicks”?

4. 260Oakley says:

Guys, forget the Mullet. These days, all the little chicks are going wild for the Pullet.
    (Of course, they’re all over the cornrows too.)

5. skippymom says:

Actually, he looks quite a bit like Donald Trump, except that Trump ain’t at all cute.

6. EZReader says:

and he gets the pullet surprise

7. Oakley Snicker.

All the chicks go wild for the though guys

8. HE has the James Dean disapproval look down pat now all he needs is some jeans and a teashirt with the sleeves rolled up and a fast car.

9. Judging by his hair, little peep here is channeling “The Boz.”

10. Yet another for a potential celebrity look-a-like category. Do EET! (Or don’t. I’m just a guest here. But that chick IS totally rockin’ the Richard Moll look, for sure.)

11. I think I’m confused, isn’t Richard Moll a domehead as in totally bald? This guy looks stuck in his Stray Cat Strut phase.

12. Hon Glad says:

Disaproving chick says, I expect it to be cut up for me, quelle horreur.

13. OMG! This little dewd could teach a bunneh how to disaprove! LOL!!!

14. He really does look like Richard Moll! It’s totally the beak.

15. mobiustrip says:

Richard Moll, yes. Also Travis Bickle.

“You bockin’ to me?”

16. Jerilyn says:

I’m getting more of a royalty vibe, as in “We are not amused.”

17. this guy is ALL attitude and fluff.
    260 Oakley, you owe me a new Iced tea… I just spewed mine all over!

18. Natacomb says:

Forget those other celeberitys. We may be talking about a mini Mr.T here! I could definatly see the chick beating up the camera man and saying “Mr.C wants more watermelon.” ^_^

19. You guys are EN FUEGO today! :LOL:

20. PS Brian Setzer Chick!

21. cellarmouse says:

@EZReader …took me a bit but i got it and spit a small spray of my vino… thanks; i like a good giggle when i’m a wee bit … well, you know …

22. BStrange says:

Kar: Richard Moll rocks the Disapproving. Do a Google Image search or something and look for pictures of him scowling – it’s uncanny.

23. OMG I looooove the top of the little chick’s head! It looks like it was styled with gel!