My Eyes are up here, Pal

They  may be awkward, wide-set puggular eyes, but they’re UP HERE! [Plink Plink]

We don’t have enough pics like these to make a Pugs ‘n’ Racks category YET, Becky N.

Comments

1. Perhaps Pugs N’ Pecks?

I’m sure there are a few dudes who would be willing to snuggle with a pug with such adoratude

2. You just know the gluttulence on that pug is epic.

3. Shouldn’t that be Pugs and Jugs.

4. PeacNLuv says:

PUgs n Jugs! YES!

5. MymaJane says:

Adorable pug, beautiful diamond!

6. Don’t give up I am sure you will find enough for Pugs & Racks!!!! So cute!!!!

7. Look at that little drumstick at the lower right! It’s so stubby.

8. She is holding the pup just like a baby and it is a baby! How sweet. I’d do the same. McPugster looks a little doleful but I think that is sort of a standard pug look.

9. Sad puppy eyes will get me every time!

10. BStrange says:

Aw. Such soft little earsies.

11. “Pugs and Jugs” was the first thing that came to my mind, but it looks like Rose beat me to the punch there!

What adorable little pugular, puppy eyes!

12. knittinkitten says:

Who can resist the sweetest puppehs of all, the Pug? Please give thees little fellow a treat! So cute! Snuggles! Love the widdle arm wrinkles too. Pudgy pugster!

13. To be exact, my eyes are up here, and OVER THERE, and OVER THERE. 8O

14. ohhhohhoooo The eyes!!!!!!

comment #1 from Sas: “Perhaps Pugs N’ Pecks?” That’s a good idea!!!! :-D
    Jamine? Where are you? ;-D

15. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

…………………..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it’s THERESA, by a LONG SHOT, FTW!!!!!

16. A Puggable Hug.

17. 260Oakley says:

This little bosom buddy would like to wish everyone a happy Indepugnence Day. He’s very petriotic.

18. Snerk!

19. flutterbye says:

Love the wonky eyes of puggies!

20. PUGS n’ JUGS!

21. Queen of Dork says:

Pretty ring. I wonder if she just got engaged. Sweet little pupster!

22. Quick–everybody get a pug, put in your rack (or somewhat lack of rack, in my flat-ular case) and take pics! Then we can make a new category!

(Ty Pennington voice) “C’mon everybody, let’s DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!”

–bossgripes.com

23. OH MA GAWD. Why, why doesn’t my household have several pugular babies about it?! WHY! *shakes fist at sky*

Oh yeah, because my Cat Overlord won’t allow it :(

24. I first thought ‘what a cute puppy!’, followed immediately by ‘what a rock!’ Nice ring! Lucky puppy, lucky lady. :)

25. @Theresa LOL! Why didn’t WE think of that… ;)

26. @Meg, I don’t know. Why do I have to do everything around here? ;)

27. cosmiquemuffin says:

HOW can I look at the eyes when the SWEET BELLEH is down THERE?

28. Patches'Adventures says:

Forehead wrinkles, nom, nom, nom!

29. Becky N says:

Hi all!

I’m the one that submitted the picture. Thanks for all the wonderful comments! My sister is the one who is holding Benson in the picture and she wanted to thank you for the nice comments about her ring! She got engaged last August.
    Benson, the pug puppy, is the King of Cuddles in our household! He loves showing off to new people too! He is most definitely a great addition to our family!

Thank again for all of the nice comments! :)

30. O NO He/she/it DI-unt!!! says:

@ Becky N!!

BENSON great name.

Didja already know about Benson Hedges, Private Investigator and Hedgehog, here @ CO????

31. Pugs are an amazing breed. This is probably the gentlest dog you could own. Anyone who meets mine just loves her to death. I love the expression in this photo! Thanks for sharing!