The Alpaca and His Wingman

Check out the medulated fiber on that one…

OK, thanks for the help – I’m goin’ in. Man, I hope she likes furry eyeballs.

Alpacas can be real pigs, Jenni.

Comments

1. Katiedid says:

The one on the right looks a little cold.. Al-a-paca him a sweater ;P

2. skippymom says:

White kneesocks + black shoes=style fail. But definitely very cute!

3. KittyMarthaPoo says:

OMG the little one looks like he is wearing white knee socks & black dress shoes!! And, love the eyelashes… <3

4. flutterbye says:

THOSE EYELASHES!!!

They must come out of a tube!

5. Venerable Bead says:

white knee socks & black shoes = catholic school alapaca. Notice how the brown covers his knees? Sr. Mary Baah-nedictine would approve.

6. LOL at all the puns… but for me let me just say Alpacas always make me think of Dor Suess Stories and all the crazy looking animals.

7. These hipsters today, and their beards!

8. minecritter says:

Sqeeee! @ the big baby eyes and long baby lashes!

9. And that was supposed to say Dr. Suess.

Stupid poor typing skills.

10. kibblenibble says:

Fuzz-taculer!

11. metsakins says:

the close up is dedly.

12. I want heeeem! (Themmmmm) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. (they hum)

13. Oh my! A snowy white fluffy plink plink to you too!

14. StormCat42 says:

*BEEEEP*

15. tracylee says:

Let’s go on a picnic, little dude, Al-paca lunch!

16. Do you know how many hair stylists would KILL to replicate that color?

Now, do the dance!

17. Those eyes! I die.

18. @Kar – Well, since we already have alpaca yarn, I think an alpaca wig would be fabulous! If you can’t replicate, imitate!

19. The eyelashes made me utter a highly embarrassing uncontrollable yelp right at my desk at work. Nice going there, CO!

Also, anyone else see the bigger one and think Alpaca Bin Laden? ;)

20. BStrange says:

Ooh, stretched lion! Wait, alpaca, my bad.

And now we know where alpacas store their toothpick. Also, behbeh alpaca’s mismatched eyelashes are indeed caterpillar-like, but much much cuter. That first shot….! If I saw that two-tone cutie’s head and neck peeking around a corner or a tree, I’d swear it was the world’s huggingest stuffed toy. Awwww.

21. Lerrinus says:

OMG, my JRT Cinnamon has eyelashes like that – one side white, the other side black! :-)

22. Eyelashes are superb.

23. The eyeshadow if very Elizabeth Taylor in the second photo! So glamorous. Really makes the lashes pop. :)

24. Oops! I meant IS not if! Sorry.

25. those eyelashes won’t go “plink, plink”, they’ll go “plonk, plonk”

26. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

likin’ (of course) the Catholic school Alpaca white kneesocks thing.

Hey, Ed’s!! Can we get an entire Tag segment for Nerdy Cool animalz (the whole goat wif the overhangin’ teef sichuashion from a couple of months ago, would SO go with these guyz/ galz????)……………

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze????

Signed,
    Yes, I AM whining
    (why do you ask?)

27. I hug the face part.

28. Jennifer says:

Neck beard alert!

29. silver lashes. geez. so innocent.

30. Rapwnzel says:

If I had an alpaca I would name him Stan.

31. with a look like that it would be hard to say no, I bet it has its owner wraped around its little paw and I bet it gets a lot of treats just by batting those eye lashes