Please stand by

People, we apologize for the delay in getting you your cute fix over the last 36 hours. [Tapping arm repeatedly] We had some hamsters clog the design template and chew through various HTML tags, resulting in white-as-snow blank screens. Of death!

And we’re baaaaaaaaaack.

Comments

1. Anne Richardson says:

OH THANK GOODNESS!

2. Queen of Dork says:

That Panda’s butt is really cute.

3. *raises a fist in the air in triumph as the site loads*

4. Huzzah! Thought work was blocking it and I was going to have to quit and find a new place of work with a better attitude toward Teh Qte!

5. BStrange says:

Don’t you mean “white as a baby panda’s backside”? ;D

Welcome back CO!

6. MamaLana says:

Hello hello, dear C.O. You have been missed! We love you!

7. Queen of Dork says:

The panda’s butt is so cute.

8. earlybird1 says:

WHEW! That was a rough couple of days, let me tell ya. Glad you’re back!! :)

9. Those were the longest 36 hours of my life. I thought my world was falling apart.

10. HUUUge sigh of relief. I thought I was gonna die. Until the last 36 hours, I was all …phhth I can take the cute or leave it, I’m not hooked or anything. HA!

Please please, give my cute, please, please. Oh, Thank you. thank you thankyou than you thank you thankyou thankyou…. etc.

signed, Admitting I’m hooked, and need my regular doses…

11. chanpon says:

Ugh, hate it when the pandas aren’t thoroughly dried through when you pull out the machine, and still have to hang ‘em up.

12. i was ascared you were kaput. : ‘(
    you’re not!
    oh thank dog!!

13. Panda’s have the cutest butts EVER!

14. I was afraid there was some setting on my computer preventing me from seeing teh cute . . . glad I was wrong.

15. BStrange says:

@Jen: I like your priorities. :)

16. SO HAPPY you are back!!! 3 days with out Cute Overload is 3 days too long!!!! I too thought there was something wrong with either my Mom’s computer or mine so glad to be wrong. Can’t get enough of the Cute!!!

17. So what we were seeing with the all-white screen was actually an XCOBPD:
    x-treme close-up of a bebbeh panda butt.

18. Salvador Dali’s The Persistence of Panda

19. victoreia says:

HUGE sigh of relief! That WSoD (White Screen of Death) was really starting to freak me out!

I hope you’ve given those hamsters KP for life, Meg!

20. OH! Thank heaven!! (shlumps down in chair in relief)
    We missed you so . . .

21. Oh thank heavens…

22. kibblenibble says:

So glad I’m not alone with my Qte addiction…Love you, peeps.

23. FuchsiaLady says:

Well,we had squirrels chew through out tv cable wires once. Glad you’re back!

24. Mary (the first) says:

Allow me to join the other CO peeps in a rousing HURRAH!!!

25. gooeyctr says:

So glad you’re back … it was panda-monium without you!

26. Rachael says:

Stormy Dragon #18 FTW!!!!

Welcome back, CO. You were missed. I mean, you were really missed. Really, really, really missed. Well, you get the picture. :D

27. Love you and you do for us!!!

28. Miss Tara says:

Since CO is my homepage, I was *really* worried. First that there was something wrong with my browser — or The Interwebs — and even FIRSTER, that I would have to live in a world without CO!
    What a relief!
    Bad hamsters! BAD! No treats!

29. bookmonstercats says:

Phew! I wasn’t sure if my browser was getting too old to load Teh Qte, or I was.

30. Matahari says:

So happy your back! Huwweh! At least something works on this computer.

31. Lerrinus says:

Whew! Glad you’re back, really needed a cute fix – pups really did it for me! :-)
    *hugs to da Cute Crew*

32. flutterbye says:

I just now, much to my relief, checked if CO was back online. YAAAAYYYY!! Happily barfing rainbows and squirting brightly colored tears of joy!

33. Queen of Dork says:

*hands flutterbye a bucket and some tissues*

34. flutterbye says:

*Takes bucket and tissues* will hug Q of D when I quit barfing and squirting these amazingly happy colors.

How ‘orrid to think CO might have left us like that, but when they stopped taking comments on a couple of the previous posts, I got askeered!

35. Queen of Dork says:

flutterbye: I totally understand. I just projectile vomited multi-colored glitter confetti. *picks confetti from between teeth.*

36. Glad CO is back. But gosh…will I ever be able to look at a panda again and not wonder if it is a chow?

37. BStrange says:

Yep! If it’s eating bamboo, it’s a panda!

….

Then again, I’ve had some dogs who chomped anything anyone/-thing around them was eating, just in case it actually was yummy.

So maybe not. :eek:

38. Been sitting in a corner, rocking and humming,and sucking my thumb. I defaulted to four years old when I thought you were gone forever!

Welcome back. Naughty hamsters, don’t do that again!

39. marthava says:

Well, how often did this happen when Theo was around… Just sayin’…

40. Thank gooseness! I was worried and beginning to get cute-withdrawal shakes…

41. Po…… there your are!!

42. DillPig says:

I was (really, unpleasantly) sick and didn’t visit for a few days, so mercifully didn’t realize you were off the interwebs, thus saving me from a deep depression and Qte withdrawal.

Panda bottom: Squee!

43. Neopatra says:

‘TOCKnical difficulties!

44. That is so cute. Is he stuck there, swining back and forth?