Cue the Wind Machine…

…and on my count, Mr. Mister’s “Broken Wings”  in 3…2…1…!

Also very “Take My Breath Away”, Kelly R.

Comments

1. You’re the wind beneath my wings.

2. I’m king of the worrrrrld”

3. 260Oakley says:

Mopets are very popular with hipsters these days. You have to be careful where you leave them, though, or you could get a barking ticket.

4. Get your motor runnin’
    Head out on the highway
    Lookin’ for adventure
    And whatever come our way.

5. Awesomeness! I love how dogs love to feel the wind in their hair- er, fur! :)

6. Cue tongue hanging out in three.. two… one…

7. He’s sitting in the catbird seat now! (Er, no offense intended.)

8. skippymom says:

Looking cool is all very well and good, but I just hope he doesn’t try to drive that thing without putting on a helmet.

9. Mopeds are the transportation of choice for people who have had their license yanked for DWI’s around here. Puppy doesn’t LOOK like a drunk, but you never know.

10. As long as she doesn’t start doing that Whitesnake, Tawny Kitaen- type rolling around. :P

11. A winning picture. What a cute dog and great shot.
    Now this is overloaded with cuteness.

12. ScoutsMom says:

The leash makes me wonder if the moped really belongs to the doggie’s owner or if the doggie just decided to jump on some stranger’s moped during a walk.

Maybe he was tired of going for a walk?

13. MamaLana says:

What a cute c.o. picture, as usual!

14. @ jujube: hence the term, “liquor cycle”

15. amyyoung80@gmail.com says:

“look Jack….I’m flying”

16. The dog wants ta go for a ride.

17. can i be a jerk and say that’s not a moped, that’s a scooter? and that dog looks like he feels goooood.

18. victoreia says:

“‘Kay…waiting for the wind in my face….”

19. a pair of goggles and she would look just like Snoopy going after the Red Baron

20. Mary (the first) says:

That’s exactly the kind of dog I would love to have! I wonder if I could use a moped/scooter as bait??

21. BStrange says:

aquamarine @14: In this case, more like “licker cycle”.

22. BStrange says:

Also. New earworm, I seem unusually susceptible lately:

“Take… These fuzzy feets… And learn to ride mopeds*, and chase squirrels up trees…”

*or scooters, but “scooter” sounds nothing like “again”.

23. Hon Glad says:

There’s nothing more I like, than a burn up on my bike
    A burn up wiv a bird up on my bike.

24. @ B Strange: HA HA!! Indeed.