Are You Intimidated Yet? Huh? Are You?

Chuckle at me, will you? Well, my fine friends, you’ll be chuckling from the back of those chubby pink faces when I intimidate you with the awe-inspiring power of my chest-beating territorial threat display! Prepare to cower — here it comes!

Comments

1. Most excellent! What a wonderful vid.

2. *Count Floyd voice* Oooh, scary, kids!

3. He totally meant to do that.

4. cellarmouse says:

he’s a boy, by golly

5. Agent 99 says:

King of his jungle.

6. Hey, who pushed me??

7. lol! FailMonkey wants you out of his territory!

8. I love 0:48, he’s like “what happened?!”

9. omg adorables!!!

10. skippymom says:

If my cat Eddy were a baby gorilla, he would act exactly like this.

11. wannadance says:

i want to pick him up and murmur things like: it’s okay, little guy, you did good, you were so brave and courageous and everyone loves you, it gets easier, really it does. wanna cookie? that’s a baby….

12. Fierce!

13. The humanness of their faces is always so startling to me. What an absolute doll.

14. Qween Kim says:

how precious! especially when he falls over!

15. aww! Cutest. Fail. Ever.
    I like how he looks back over his shoulder reproachfully. Take THAT.

16. Jennifer says:

Do you think when his mommy sees him do stuff like that she thinks about how cute he is? Because the cuteness gene must have evolved from somewhere, right?

17. flutterbye says:

Anerable little GOrilla babeh! Shiver me timbers and blow me down. Knocks himself over with his own cuteness!

18. Scout C says:

Mr. Big Shot is too cute! I thought of those old gangster movies where the tough guy says, “Why, I oughtta….” but then never does anything about it. I love his “ferocity.”

19. aww he’s so tuff lil baby strong guy awww

20. I love the little cooing noises he makes. He sounds like a dove.

21. MamaLana says:

Nature vs nurture: nature wins! So cute!

22. RoseyPosey says:

I R SERIOUS GORILLA!

DIS IZ SERIOUS BIZNIZ!

STOP LOLING AT ME!

23. Samantha Kuiper says:

How cute!!

24. more bebeh monkehs! more bebeh monkehs! more bebeh monkehs!

etc.

25. BStrange says:

I’m laughing so hard I can barely see. That was great.

26. Hey, everybody’s got to practice sometime.

27. That was a lot of fun.

28. This is the most precious thing ever! I love when he stands up then sits right back down and scratches his arm all nonchalantly. SO Cute!

29. suzushii says:

Perfect example for the expression:

“I meant to do that…..no seriously I did……”

30. Hon Glad says:

You wait, when I’m 6 ft and 500lbs, you won’t be laughing.

31. I sadly do similarly embarrassing things on a daily basis. Too cute!

32. I wonder if there´s a http://www.cutefail.com somewhere? This should be SO on there, love it.

33. That’s a good question Jennifer (ct 16)! :-D
    I shall think about that. ^^

*sigh* “Save the Qte”
    Could we do something for them? I mean, it’s worth it. We love “the qte” right? So… why not doing something about it since they make us so happy everytime we come here (not forgetting about the great captions! :-p). Couldn’t we give back?
    Whatever we do that is good for them it’s worth doing it. At least that’s what I think.

There’s this person who dropped a link some time ago: http://conservationcute.blogspot.com/

And this link is about Koko, the female Gorilla able to talk with sign language. She’s such a dear! :-D http://www.gorilla.org/ (http://twitter.com/kokotweets)

34. Rachael says:

Who’s mama’s brave little boy? YOU are! Mama wuvs her tuff witta guy.

35. Maureen says:

I was kind of waiting for his dad to come out and show who really is boss!

36. That was freaking HILARIOUS!!!!

37. That is one intimidating lil mofo.

38. Respect my authoritah…..
    oops!

39. Erin R. says:

Oh, bless his little heart. That’s probably what I’d do, too.

40. Connie DePriest says:

This is without a doubt the cutest thing I think I have ever seen!

41. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

If only he could beat his chest without knocking himself down! What a cute (and fierce!) little fellow.

42. i feel so bad for that little gorilla but i have to admit that it was SUPPER cute!!!

43. Katie Kat says:

BWAHAHAHAHA! He knocked himself over with his own cuteness!

And Rosey Posey, that was priceless!

44. That was so adorable! I mean, I felt kinda bad for him falling backwards (like something I’d do), but it was entirely too cute! He gets an A for effort and cuteness. *grins* And, with more practice, an A on the delivery.

45. How adorable – Gives me a great idea for a ‘Tarzan/Lion King’ mash-up sequel. ;)

46. Awwww! I love when little ones act all tough. :D

47. Debbieln60 says:

If he could talk… “yeah, that’s right I meant to do that”.

48. Tamara Mitchell says:

“Oh, I HATE it when that happens!”

What a HOOT!

49. i love this site. 3 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws in one day!!
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! i will tame him george. after that dude from the movie, not the actual monkey :P

50. “Oh, I HATE it when that happens!”

51. Ike Krijnen says:

Hey there Not That Mike The Other Mike – where did you get this from? I LOVE IT! Would really like to get in touch with the owner…

please send me an e-mail to research@ntve.nl