Knight Rider, he ain’t

New Owner Person, I understand that it’s going to take some time to get to know each other, so I say we start right away:

I do not like riding in convertibles at high speeds as it makes my tongue and eyes do very weird things.

Cute tongue and side-eye, Kayla-Jean

Comments

1. Lucky New Owner Person!

2. Mmmm, tastes salty.

3. But can the puppy see Russia from his back yard that is the real question….(see hover text!)

4. victoreia says:

What a cutie!

5. There’s actually a city in Kansas called Manhattan, I think.

6. skippymom says:

Kitty Adventures, that’s exactly what I was thinking!

7. Hehe… “side eye”. Yup, our Bella’s got one of those. :)

8. Angela W says:

Meaghan is correct. Kansas State University is in fact located in Manhattan, KS.
    My boyfriend tells a funny story about when he first moved to Kansas City and he met a girl who said she was from Manhattan and he replied “I just moved here from Brooklyn!” Thinking about two different Manhattans.

9. domanato says:

he’s an easy rider…like Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda. RIP Dennis Hopper.

10. Puppy is SO CUTE!! She looks like my coworker’s dog. She brought her into the office one day and she spent the whole day going from one person’s lap to the next (the puppy, not my coworker!). Didn’t make ONE PEEP, just laid there enjoying all the cuddles! lol

11. Hon Glad says:

She’s got her own jim jams.

12. victoreia says:

Of course, if this were a cat, “New Owner Person” would read “New Human Slave”……
    (just sayin’…)

13. Dying to know what the puppy’s tee shirt says…

14. This is very cute!

15. THREADJACK:

For all the CO Information Professionals And You Know Who You Are!

16. Ahhhh!!!! I can’t take the cuteness!!!! ADORABLE!

17. kibblenibble says:

This tongue ranks right up there with the cutest ones I’ve ever seen on CO. What kind of pup is this? WANT! :-)

18. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Librarians Gone Wild!

19. I see your puppy with petal-tongue, and raise you a demon-cat with a cow-tongue!

Maybe not as round and adorable, but hey…. :D

20. kibblenibble: That is a Japanese Chin, I believe. Most of them have the side-eyes, and they are quite wee and very adorable. :)

21. kibblenibble says:

Tindi: Yay! Thank you! ☺

22. (Pushes up glasses and takes out clipboard to read . . . )
    In fact, Japanese Chins are distinguished by their relative lack of chin!
    (Clears throat, pushes up glasses, and sits down at desk)

23. OMG that was too CUTE!!! Hahaha…They must of just snapped that picture..I wonder if thats just a face it makes all the time…

24. ViolaDeLesseps says:

Enchanting!! If I were New Owner, this bebeh’s name would be Leo McKern.

25. Oh my god. New owner-person: If you read these comments, where are you from? I just bought a puppy about 3 weeks ago and he is identical to this one.. just wondering if there’s some freak chance that this puppy is from the same litter. Wild chance I know, but…?

26. Someone is spoiled! >^.^<

27. Seriously… look at my parents’ new puppy:

IMG_2284

Are they ridiculously almost identical or what?? I know his sister/brothers had very similar markings, and although you can’t see it in my picture, he does have some redonk side-eye action…

28. They are almost identical. I got 2 siblings and they are so alike. LOL

29. kibblenibble says:

*quietly clears throat*

Excuse me, but isn’t it Caturday? I’m in a bit of a funk, and was looking for some kitties to cheer myself.

*sits back to wait patiently*

30. Queen of Dork says:

Oh dear, kibblenibble. I hope that you’ll feel better soon, whatever is happening, even without any Caturday posts!

31. Here you go Kibblenibble

32. Queen of Dork says:

JoshN: Bwahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha! That was great! Thanks. That should cheer up anybody having Caturday withdrawal. I hope kibblenibble sees it. :)

33. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

I need to know what type of puppy this is. I want him so bad. Way too much cuteness!

34. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

Thank you, Tindi. Again with the Japanese beating us in cute.

35. kibblenibble says:

:-) Thanks Q of D and Josh N! I appreciate your kind words, and I love the talking cat vid. I have actually favorited his youtube page. His sequel to this video is almost complete. You guys are sweet to think of me; I feel better already! :-)

36. Queen of Dork says:

kibblenibble: Yay!

37. Queen of Dork says:

Peeps: Here’s a strange thing: I live in the Mojave Desert. It’s REALLY hot outside right now. I just stepped out for a moment, gasped, and promptly stepped the heck back in. I decided if I need to go anywhere outdoors, it will have to wait until the sun sets. It’s the kind of hot where if you go out there, either you melt into a gooey puddle of stuff or you burst into flame. But my cat loves it. He LOVES it. He is laying out there on the patio happily sleeping. Every summer, he seems to absolutely adore the heat. And he’s covered with black fur!?? I don’t get it?! He loves the heat? WTF?

38. BStrange says:

I’m boiling into a pool of melted me just thinking about that! I guess His Catship must really be solar powered. Something I’ve suspected of sunbeam-loving cats for years.

And kerpupple’s tongue is cute, yes, but the side-eye makes me think of this: http://cuteoverload.com/2009/11/22/extreme-eyeball-powsches/

39. Queen of Dork says:

BStrange: I think you’re onto something there. I’ll bet my cat is solar powered and that’s how he recharges himself. So that he is energized (like the Energizer Bunny) enough to boss me around constantly.

40. BStrange says:

Yep! And this is the best time of year to stock up with extra for the wintertime, too. He can boss you and lay in a reserve supply.

41. Queen of Dork says:

BStrange: :)

42. mandy_Reeves says:

pretty sure it’s a chin. First I thought Shih tzu, but judging from her majesty’s elongated chest and lack of nose poof it’s more likely a chin

43. He’s trying to be a Koala.

44. gazaudio says: