Where is Lando Calrissian When You Need Him?

Look man, when you said “roommate” I assumed you meant some kind of idiotic yet benign gerbil!

But you could’ve given me a heads-up that you went and adopted a freakin’ drool monster who resembles a dang Imperial Shuttle Pod!

Yes, the Force is strong with this one, Mariah M.

Comments

1. chanpon says:

Holy $—! My brain just exploded!!

2. The pets match the carpet. Brilliant!

3. TINEE (MARMEE) TABBEEE
    TINEE (MARMEE) TABBEEE
    TINEE (MARMEE) TABBEEE

*dies of orange overdose*

4. Awwww so cute little kittehhhh ♥

5. O NO (he/she/it) DI-unt!~! says:

(*sigh*) Yet another likely wondrous social reference of whose name I have NOT THE SLIGHTEST clue of identity. I’m SUCH a bookworm.

Otherwise:
    1: PAGING JAYE aka Mr. Theo: MARMIES MARMIES please notify the department members of the “I heart Tabbies” Association (I wish I knew a way to place a heart-shaped icon…HEY CO — couldn’t y’all have wordpress hookup about 10 little icons we could grab for mood/ faces then peeps wouldn’t have to go digging around for a breakdown of the six keys/ keyboard to make a winky face, etc)

2: “whooooooooooooooooze a widduh fuzzzzzy-wuzzzy, hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm??”)

Signed,
    Here lift up your widduh head!!
    (at cute kitteh’s throat) “scritch scritch scritch”

6. O NO (he/she/it) DI-unt!~! says:

D’OH jeeezzzz Louise.

“the I heart MARMIES” NOT the (ettc)

(overly dramatic angst-filled sigh)

(returns to widduh kitteh)
    scritch, scritch, scratch scratch kitteh’s throaty-pooo

(etc.)

7. Hon Glad says:

Any way I’ve managed to stun him with my cute powers, if you could just help
    me drag him out.

8. Kathleen in Canada says:

@ bookworm with the really long name LOL

The social reference is Star Wars :o)

You can usually make a heart by putting < and 3 together with no spaces <3 I'm a bookworm too but am geeky enough to have sat down with the kids and watched all the Star Wars movies with them, in order LOL

And that is one seriously cute kitty!

9. Kathleen in Canada says:

But apparently the heart emoticon doesn’t work the same way here so ignore my heart attempt (although it does work in Facebook LOL). I keep forgetting that my smilie face with an o nose is funky here :)

10. Hovertext pic #2– WIN!

11. PS It is well known that the orinj ones are poysin.

12. Lillith says:

But HOW strong is the force with this one? As strong as a small pony?

*squees at marmie bebeh*

13. wuyizidi says:

I have a bad feeling about this.

14. Elisha B. says:

Ahhhh, Star Wars……the driving force of my young life many years ago……..cute kitties, semi-cute dogs and teenage kids the driving force of my current life……boy do I every wish I could go back ;)

Wouldn’t replace any of the cute though…….just love this site WAY too much for that!

15. Poohbear says:

Same kitteh ?

http://catoftheday.com/ (Luke, June 2nd).

The markings are remarkably similar…

16. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

@ HonGlad: here’s a wheelbarrow nobody’s usin’, will that do?

@Kathleen in Canada:
    *1) I”M JEALOUS OF yer weather. Is it pretty sunny cool (I only know fahrenheit scale. Even the FORMULA to transform celsius INTO fahrenheit or vv scares me) like maybe 65 68 degrees fahrenheit?

*2)glad you enjoyed mine. I’m often (ahem) just a mite silly. but the Police haven’t yet arrested me.

*3)THANKS fer both the SW reference AND the MAGIC OF HEARTS.

Okay cool, lemme try one. Stand back peeps, this area might be messy for awhile but if it explodes, I’ve got a coupla Bounty paper towels so no need to call Janitorial ) :)

O NO (agin) (huge sigh of Recovering Ex-Catholicism)

I’m such a hard-core bookie (get it? *snerk*) that I dont even know how to make a greater than/less than symbol. I can type several words fairly quickly on a regular typewriter keyboard….but………)

(sigh)

17. When 900 days you are, look this good you will not!

18. OMG what a sweet little morsel of a kitteh… The dog is brilliant. :P

19. Noelegy says:

Thanks for the Star Wars reference. Now all I can see in that second photo is that the dog is hovering, not lying there. And possibly making a faint humming sound. :)

20. Is there a rule of cute concerning the quality of being just the teensiest bit wall-eyed?

21. Claire Z says:

My dog gets a very similar exhausted look of disinterest on his face, complete with lip-flop. hence this picture is great.

22. And they’ve captured Orangey at that precious stage when him still has boo eyes and a noggin too big for him body, but him’s starting to get him proper-shaped ears.

23. They will be best buds!

24. Suzanne says:

Oh Prongs, you’ve outdone yourself with this one! I about bust a gut laughing! And that picture with just the dog’s head just kind of hovering there, and the expressions on both animals faces, ha ha ha! I’m still dying here!

Yes, this is why I am a repeat customer.

25. victoreia says:

Marmie can influence the weak-minded……

26. Haha! The funny thing is that the dog is probably harmless although he looks like a complete beast.

27. Cerberus called, he wants one of his heads back.

28. Kathleen in Canada says:

@ O NO he (she/it) DI-unt – I live near Toronto Ontario. It’s been cool-ish today since it’s been raining most of the day but it’s been around 30 to 33C for over a week now… which according to the online calculators is between 86 and 90F. Today it was 27C (80F).

It was less sunny cool and more stinking hot and humid LOL

29. tatianna says:

awwww! i wuv dat kittehhh!!! but the dog is scary! is it wearing eye liner?

30. Too adorable. The pooch is already like “Watch out for that one, I’m telling you! Looks tiny and cute, sure, but she’s nothin’ but TRUBBS!!”

31. HanksMom says:

I’ll cop to some geek cred but I’m in awe of the geek-awesomeness that recognized the resemblance between that dog and an Imperial Shuttle Pod. A thousand monkeys with a thousand Wiki’s could never have found that oh-so-perfect comparison.

32. MamaLana says:

I am totally helplessly moaning awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I can’t stop. Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

33. CatViccer says:

Imperial Shuttle Pod!! ROFLMAO!!

34. :twisted: That little orange tabby kitty is just asking for some major snorgling and cuddling from me :twisted:

35. Emmy Maszk says:

Awww he’s such an itty bitty little twinker! :) The man dog, looks like a gargoyle.

36. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

@ occula: veerin’ jistabit close to
    “The Trouble w/ Tribbles” epi of the late, great:

“Star Trek” (THE ORIGINAL, tv series with capt james t kirk, scotty whose engines “ken’t tek ennymore, keptain)

or, alternatively, my brudders have been known to refer to said television series as

“Star Blecch”

(only in affection tho'; they honestly luuuuuuuuuuuuuvd them some Kirk & Spock)

37. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

@ Kathleen in C:

WT*************?????
    (joking heah) I thought that in deer olde Canada, the temp never got above 30 degrees fahrenheit??? Ya mean ta tell me that it actually gets *HOT* in C???

Signed,
    (credit to Fats Waller, here)
    “One Never Knows, Does One?” ;)

38. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

and @ Theresa: two of your best from the “short but excellent” files

orinj poysin

and

cerebrus called

BWA HA HA guffaw *snerk* &etc

39. That little kitten will be nice and warm curling up next to that dog. Or it can lay in front of its nose to get a hot breeze

40. Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! That is the cutest kitten I’ve seen in a long time!

41. Elena1030 says:

I think Lil’ Marmiekins knows the secret: it’s all about the spice, baby.

42. Rooanne says:

(insert confused face here) the hovertext on the first pic says he is used to test colorblindness and that I FAIL. Does that mean since I failed the test, I am NOT colorblind??

Kitteh is orange, eyes blue, carpet is – uh – well, doggie is – um
    Well it’s really cute, anyway.

43. Ruffian9 says: