Gino May Need to Bring in Some Back-Up

For Stan, the unofficial start to summer means only one thing:

Gino, obviously I need my back, brows, chin, cheeks, chest, ears nose & throat, haunches, paws & pads trimmed and ‘scaped. But more importantly, let’s discuss a plan for my mankini area…

Whatever you do, don’t tell Enzo you’re using Gino, Lysandra C.

Comments

1. It amazes me, AMAZES me, how your minds work, you, our CO overlords. :-)

2. Floof-a-lish-us!!! Too Cute!

3. Love the spade-shaped tongue!

4. 260Oakley says:

When Hairy met Silly

5. Wouldn’t that actually be a “pup-kini” area?

6. Please.beth , this pom is ALL MAN

7. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

(the old ones are always useful)

……”Hey, Al Sharpton called. Yeah, he wants his HAI-YUH back!!!!”

(snerkity snerk snerk, snerk snerk)

8. skippymom says:

His name is Stan? I love it when pets have really normal, boring “human” names. It always cracks me up.

9. TheIglets says:

Mankini area?????????? LOLOLOL hahaha

10. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

This is the furriest little creature! Stan is definitely the man. I’d love to see more pictures of him. Thanks for the laughs, Prongs.

11. domanato says:

haha looks like he might need a pedicure and a manicure as well…

12. cute seinfeld reference, prongs!!! that-a edward sizzah-hands, he-uh make me cry!

13. victoreia says:

260Oakley FTW, yet again!

14. Oh that picture reminds me of Jinny the pom pom I had growing up.
    We loved that dog, my dad got stuck at the Lodge in the village once could not drive the car back to the house because the road where impassable because of a bad snow storm. So he walked one mile with Jinny under his arm covered by a blanket. When he got home he looked like the abominable snowman!!
    And the fist words out of my mother, sister and me was: Is Jinny OK? Poor baby!
    My dad fell down laughing!!

15. @ 260 Oakley…. awesome, as always.

@ Skippymom… you should like the names of many of the horses my daughter has ridden…. let’s see: Haley, Cleo, Thomas, Mike, Joey, Mickey, Fred, Kenny, Bruno… and I think a few I have forgotten.

@ Gigi… thanks for the story… that made me lol!!

16. kibblenibble says:

*boop* Gorgeous Pommie! ♥

17. Hon Glad says:

With all that floof some topiary would be possible.

18. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

@ HonGlad (I’m waving to you….I forget..are you “across the pond” in wonderful GB??
    BTW — and this is not in any way signif — I have spent one week across the pond.

An ex-Significant Other was born/ raised in ghetto/slum area of Dublin (no running water in the flats; they go out 2x daily for milk so I’m not clear about electrical service; the entire BLDG of the family’s flat….was — as of 1994 or so — NOT yet wired for old-school standard landline telephones, yet) …..

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway —

ya done made me smile, right nice, w/ the “topiary” reference. Cuz, see, here’s the thing
    (another ex-SO bit, there. Whenever AR — the ex-SO in question– says “Here’s the thing”, you needed to batten down the hatches — see? Amer. Navy? I would imagine it’s from the Amer. Navy but it coulda been from your blokes, too; I never thought to look that one up… — b/c if AR said “here’s the thing”, he was about to either give you bad news, or he was dancing around the fact that you weren’t gonna get your way EVAH.

anyway (what? my alleged mind “WANDERING”?? Why, WHATEVER could you mean? Why, I oughtta…) anyway (*snerk*)

One of the Three Knuckleheads (me brudders, dontcha know) has an Offishe Policy which, compared to MOST bureaucratic policy statements, is actually Quite Streamlined.

Ergo: “Topiary is Very Very Very Bad. Annihilate the planet lest topiary be allowed to exist. ESPECIALLY POOFY POODLE ROUNDED SHAPE topiary”. I think that he sent documentation to Rome (not certain, which Pope was hangin’ at the time) to have this Policy considered to add as the 11th Commandment.

“Thou shalt not Topiary.” “EVER”.

That is all, except that I KNOW that the monitoring bit will zap this for approx 3 weeks as potentially dangerous/ offensive.

(martyred, Recovering, ex-Catholic SIGH)

19. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

(ahem)
    At the risk of repeatin’ meself:

“Help! Help! I’m being repressed!!!”

(Overly Dramatic Sigh of Martyrdom)
    (eyeroll)

20. Vegan now says:

Way back when I was a little kid we had a dog like this. I thought his tongue was
    a piece of ham…. that he kept in his mouth for when he was hungry.
    seriously.

21. Hon Glad says:

Vegan now – Lovely story and not so silly from a childs eye view.

O NO – Yes, I am across the pond, south east London to be precise.

22. Mod-in-Training says:

[Dearest ONH(S/I)D--

Would it help knowing that posts are being trapped in the evil clutches of moderation not for being dangerous or offensive, but for being a tad long? The robot flags your post, but the human (me) reviews it to make sure it isn't flamebait, or sophisticated spam, or off-topic.

Perhaps you could snip the bits addressed to other commenters and send them as DM's or emails?

It's also very confusing (for me, anyway) to follow your comments when they refer to a variety of CO posts... e.g. talking about topiary under a post about poor Gino in all his hirsute glory. (Though a case could be made for topiary waxing, but I digress. It's so tempting, isn't it?)

--M.i.T.]

23. Is there ANYTHING cuter than a baby Chow Chow? Seriously. Anything. I thought not.

24. Oh, he’s a pomeranian? What do I know? Looks like a baby Chow Chow to me. *facepalm*

25. rofl!

26. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

now wait jistacottonpickin’ minnit, thar, vaccuumslayer (my sp=?)….

ya got yer Winstons and ya got yer George Clooney and ya got yer Simons’cat…..
    dontchaknow??

27. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

@ Mod: okay, that all is useful…but I’m such a non-techno Geek/bookworm.

What’s a DM???

28. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

ps @ Mod-in-tr: thanks for the info, BTW!!

29. Hey, vacuumslayer! A Chow Chow would have a blue tongue. I’ll go with the Pomeranian.

30. vacuumslayer says:

Yeah I know. I have one. What can I say? I’m a frickin idiot.

31. Good catch kathyp! I thought he was a chow too, but you’re right, he’s probably a Pomeranian :)

32. Mod-in-Training says:

[EEP, i almost broke the techier-than-thou rule! i should have said "direct message."

--M.i.T.]

33. enlightenmentgirl says:

LOL at the hovertext. So Pomalicious!

34. That is a baby Keeshond if I ever saw one.