Q: Why is Gary so disgusted?

A: Oh.

Vanina W. says: “Pedro has no manners and Gary is outraged… always.”

Comments

1. nywvblue says:

hahahahahahahahahahaha

2. Privacy tailio is nullio.

3. Oh Gary, not everyone has your dignity.

4. Gary is my favorite cat name ever. :)

5. Thank you, Gary, for allowing me to put on my brand new LOLERSKATES.

6. Two cats who have different ideas of relaxing. Very cute!

7. MamaLana says:

Hahahahahaha

8. 260Oakley says:

Gary is disgusted because someone has left a naughty cat-alog open on the floor.

9. 260Oakley says:

(Fredrick’s of Hairballywood)

10. Hahahahahah

11. binky-mama says:

Gary was a disapproving rabbit in a previous life.

12. Amazing moment :) love their looks!

13. Anonymousfish says:

Look at what I found on youtube ~gasp~

14. “Slut!”

15. LOVE IT!!!! Love the whole flippin’ thing!

16. Queen of Dork says:

Hahahahahahahahaha! :)

17. HAHAHA!!! That’s brilliant! I just snorted my Sprite!

18. Oh.

19. my vote for comment of the day: “oh”

20. I, on the other hand, am totally delighted to see exposed cat belly.

21. victoreia says:

Just like my Kyuri–no shame.

22. Queen of Dork says:

My cat looks at me like this all the time. He doesn’t understand me.

23. LOLOL… If only we all were as sensible as Gary!!!
    and 260Oakley Snerk!

24. muttluver says:

I get that look from the dog when I decide to pace/run. He doesn’t understand me either.

…..you people kinda make me wish I knew cats better.

25. :lol: Gary the kitty is not disgusted :lol: He is debating on whether or not to pounce on the other kitty’s tummy :lol:

26. Queen of Dork says:

Teresa: I was kind of wondering myself if he did that! I kind of doubt it though. He looks like one of those really lazy kitties who will lay on something inappropriate, such as papers you’re trying to work on, and then refuses to move.

27. Gary reminds me of my late Mimi, who looked just like a tiny nun:

She was always shocked, SHOCKED! at Stinky’s comportment (rather similar to Pedro’s). :D

28. I much prefer that cat belly sight to this human belly sight which might truly disgust Gary.
    Note: NSFNGRF (Not Safe For Non-George Romero Fans)

29. lol but the kitty on the floor is so relaxed i think gary is just jelous

30. Pedro is so cute! Wanna kiss Pedro’s tummyyyyyy.

31. That about sums up the relationship between my two cats.

32. @Sara – Bless you girl – I snorted Coffee – just everywhere
    @ Theresa – your lovely Mimi a dear little Tuxedo Kitty – so smart – a dear little face,
    @ Illy – we will have to get in line here to pet that dear little Pedro

This C/O is so beautiful – I am rationed for visits – I would get by every day -I love it – you meet such cultured and animal loving peeples – precious – all of you.
    Love From Patti

33. I keep trying to leave an image an icon – any nice peeps want to tell me how this is done –
    Bless
    Patti

34. Prawn star cat! *giggles*

35. Poohbear says:

Exactly my dainty Snow Princess Nohea (except that she’s the smilingkest kitteh I’ve ever met, so instead of disgusted she would look smug) vs big brother T.T. Trotwood and his gynormous beer belleh.

36. Alice Shortcake says:

“Disgusted” is my cat’s default expression, and she doesn’t even have an uninhibited co-cat to be disgusted by. I long since learned not to be naked in her presence, though.

37. *wailing sounds*

Gary was the name of my beloved kitty who passed away two years ago. I miss him terribly, he was my lovercat (my husband didn’t mind, we have an open relationship when it comes to animals! :b ).

My Gary was black, this one’s white but just as hilariously full of personality! Bizarro world kitties!

38. @ Alice: Whenever I change in front of my cats, they get big “shocked” eyes like they can’t believe I can change my coat or something.

39. kibblenibble says:

I’m sorry, Wolfie. (((hugs)))

40. kibblenibble says:

Patti, I think you click on the “powered by wordpress” at the bottom of the page, open an account, and then add a picture. I did it so long ago, I forgot exactly what I did. :roll:

41. Aww, thanks kibblenibble! {{{hugs}}}

42. This is SO Eben and Snooch.

43. Peanut's mama says:

Theresa–Mimi was a sweetie pie! Tuxies are the bestest, as my Peanut is.

That being said, this video made me laff so loud I woke up my Peanut and he gave me that evil eyed look. WOOPSIE!

“OH.” ROFLMBO

44. “Oh.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

45. chanpon says:

Gary will never want to come over to my place, because that’s how my two cats sleep. Gary would fall over.

46. Gary & Pedro have a facebook group! Go check it out!

47. Lol, that Oh at the end cracks me up.

48. Gary is an awesome name for a cat!

49. Amanduh says:

One of the all time, best things this website has ever posted! I Hahahahaha

50. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

just came by to dip my toes in the current stream.

Prob’ly somebody above already mentioned it if so please forgive cuz I NEEDED CUTENESS STAT

er, furry Sir on da floah??? a wee tiny bit o’ Privacy Tail would at least give the APPEARANCE that you might know bettter and you’d have more friends?

Signed,
    Just a thought
    (can I *snerk* if I haven’t yet read those who got to this game when it was first dealt?)

51. That man’s voice made it all the more chuckle-worthy.

52. One of my friends & I were talking about her cat doing this & we dubbed his actions as; Splodging…
    I can imagine Gary saying; “I would never be as undignified as that. Harumph.”

53. It’s good to air your junk out every now and then.