1. Cat pees on beanbag

2. Beanbag needs a washing.

3. Beanbag filling is placed in bathtub.

4. CAT FINDS BEANBAG FILLING!!!

Another Quality Foraged Link from Ant.

Comments

1. whoa? styro heaven!

2. Tiny Bubbles in the tub
    Tiny bubbles makes you feel fine♪♫♪

3. Melinda says:

Hey, don’t eat that, they aren’t the beans for eating! Hehehe! Look at him swim in those beans!

4. Looks like fun! Make room for me. *dives* A ball pit for kitties!!

On a slightly ’nuffer note; I don’t think it’s safe for kitty to eat the bean bag styro. Let’s hope kitty passes the styro without issue.

5. Beans, beans, good for the heart.

6. PS, Do keep an eye on the kitty . . . for some reason this reminds me of that scene in “Witness” in the grain elevator . . . :(

7. Queen of Dork says:

THAT LOOKS LIKE FUN! I want to jump in there with kitty! And hi, Meg. I love the little bit that gets stuck on his/her head.

8. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: I would finish that poem but I’m much too mature for that. *sticks nose in the air in a refined and mature kind of way* NOT! The more you eat, the more you fart!

9. kibblenibble says:

Beautiful cat. ☺ I really thought after eating the first bean, he/she would stop, but no, kitty had to try again. “maybe the second one will taste better…nom nom nom…

10. wannadance says:

that little bebbeh was being allowed to eat that crap!! and humans are laughing…

hmmmmmpppppphhh.
    bunnyface

11. Aw…hope kitty doesn’t have a tummy ache looks like it was trying to eat a few of those things!

12. HenryES says:

I learned years ago that cats & beanbag chairs don’t go well together. It’s just a big litter box to them.

13. Poohbear says:

Adorable but just to make sure, checked out the owner’s comments on YouTube. Phew *wipes brow* kitteh was being closely watched, didn’t swallow any styrofoam according to owner. He kept an eye on her after that and was poised to take her to the vet at the slightest sign of stomach upset. Styrofoam is back in bean bag and kitteh not allowed near it.

14. My cat and puppy’s greatest source of entertainment was a box of packing peanuts. For about a month they wrestled in there non-stop until we got sick of the mess every day and threw it out.

15. Bazinga!

16. That is one deep litterbox

17. Katrina says:

Phhhhbbt!

18. ShadowBunny says:

BAZINGA!! seriously, this reminds me of Sheldon in The Big Bang Theory far too much.

19. Queen of Dork says:

I had a feeling this post might bring out the nuffers in droves but so far so good. The particular cat that lives with me would NEVER eat styrofoam. He’s so freakin’ picky it’s unreal. I just got back from the store because I had to make a special trip for him to this store because they have food he likes. He’s such a butthead. Certain brands of “Super Supper” he loves and will eat like crazy. The other brands of “Super Supper” he’ll just look at. And then look at me like, “why in the hell did you put that crap in my bowl?” How the hell should I know? It all smells like total s—- to me and I don’t know how he can eat ANY of it. Oh. Now he’s finished eating and is demanding I pet him. *goes to pet the stupid cat*

20. Kitty thinks:
    Best… Catbox… Ever!

21. lorel J says:

My cat Chester loved to eat the occasional packing peanut, and I let him… Only because they were the ones made out of corn. They’re totally soluble in water.

22. I love how he like sank in it. xDD I would so lay in it.

23. That looks like fun! I want to join in:P

24. earlybird1 says:

Hee hee! Just like playing in the ball pit when we were kids!

25. <3 to karicc for Big Bang Theory reference! That's what I thought too… BAZINGA!

26. Yup, bean bag filling has the same effect on a kitty’s bladder as a warm pool seems to have on humans. Hope kitty was able to hold it!

27. It makes me so happy that people have made bazinga comments! That was my immediate thought also when I saw the cat’s head popping out.

28. Dammit! I wanted to be the one to say BAZINGA!

29. Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the tub.

Pawzzz!

da-da!

da-da

da-da-da-da-da-da-da

Coming this summer

30. And I thought packing peanuts were fun! Agree though that styrofoam, in whatever shape, is not good eats.

31. oh my god, this is literally my childhood dream come true. so jealous of kitty!

32. I’m loving the BAZINGA references xD

33. kiwi or australian?

34. MamaLana says:

Oh what fun!

35. Once A Fish says:

I have always wanted to swim in a swimming pool completely filled with (pitted) black olives. I know that’s weird, but no weirder than this kitty.

36. Scout C says:

Looks as if he ate a couple of those pellets — now he’s “full of beans!”

37. Queen of Dork says:

Once A Fish: Hahaha! That is kind of weird but I love it! When I was younger, I wanted a bedroom that only contained mattresses, sheets, blankets and pillows on the floor. Nothing else. So that when I came home, I would just literally fall in to bed in my bed room. I never actually did that.

38. Queen of Dork says:

This is the last strange thing I’ll say on here. I just went to the store and when I got to the check out, the lady took my card and asked, “debit?” I was like, “yeah” And walking home for some reason, that word “debit?” was stuck in my head and I was thinking how strange it sounds. Especially if said over and over again. It sounds like something frogs would say. ‘kay. I’ll not bother you peeps anymore with my strange thoughts. But I guess I’m kinda stuck with them myself.

39. QueenofDork, the bedroom-of-bed-stuff thing is a dream of mine as well! But my boyfriend is even weirder, as he is enamored with the idea of one day having a bedroom where everything is made of very soft bread. And when we buy bread at the store, he only buy it if he decides it’s soft enough to sleep on.

40. Queen of Dork says:

Trixie: I just laughed so hard at your boyfriend’s bed thing that my daughter and her friend asked what was so funny! That’s totally hilarious!

41. How about olive bread? Tasty & lie-onable.

42. Queen of Dork says:

I love you peeps! :)

43. muttluver says:

Hahahaha bedbread……

Funny vid. My dog would be all, “It makes noise! Runaway!!!”

44. wannadance says:

PAWSZ: watch out for the desperate kitty swim or you will need

GAUZ

45. Queen of Dork says:

Hmmmmmm. Bagels wouldn’t work at all. Especially the kind with everything on them.

46. wannadance says:

queenie, you could fulfill your bed dreams now, i mean, why nott?

i have always wanted to pop out of a cake, i mean, in the most desperate sorta wayl…

i missed my chance. now it would take a crane and flying buttrusses and maybe some flying squirrels t get my outta mah wheelchair ad the only ones who would love it would be the roomful of really old stinky nearly blind guys who would think i was a hot patootie…

black olives: yum…

47. Queen of Dork says:

wannadance: I’ll make the mattress room if you pop out of the cake. I’ll help you. (I really would). It’ll be awsome and you’ll look fabulous. Then you can take a nap in my room of bed. And I’ll bring you some sort of warm, soft, yummy bread to eat.

48. :lol: Oh what a naughty kitty :lol:

49. You know, Queen……if you act cuckoo enough, I’m sure some state official could hook you up with a very soft “mattress” room……

50. My friend Mallori made this video of her housemate’s cat!

51. This kitty has a history (however brief) of peeing where it should not. So the solution is to put kitty in bathtub full of kitty litter sized plastic pellets? BTW – Polystyrene is actually full of vitamin-like chemicals and complex petroleum based polymers that are deficient in most diets.

52. Selphie le Boffin says:

I’m not nuffing but I’m just saying I would feel very bad letting my cat go near this stuff. Although this looks like a helluva lot of fun, and if the cat survived it fine, why not.

Jess: Kiwi! Kiwi cat!

Dave: Are you saying polystyrene’s good for you? The reason the complex petroleum based polymers are deficient in most diets is because…they’re indigestible. And they’re not part of any human’s traditional diet.

53. Peeps, I attended my first-ever Twitter party today, and it was pretty wild, but there was a glaring lack of cute animals there. 8O

54. whats with cats and peeing on bean bags??? and how do i get them to stop?

55. Very cute kitten having a blast. But, styrofoam in any form ingested (including microwaving food) by humans or pets is a no-no. Full of toxins and carcinogens.

56. LOL at 0:46!!! ;)

57. damnit… reminds me of the time my cat peed on my bean bag! Ended up washing the covering and replacing the icky styrofoam beans with fresh new ones. Funny thing was, the bean bag was around the house for over a year (kitty had free access to it and slept on it often) before she decided it was a good spot to pee on. SToopid cat!! Was so freaking mad with her back then…

58. As I’m sure you guys know, cats love to pee on things that already smell like cat pee. If the cat didn’t pee into the pile of styrofoam, its owners are pretty lucky.

59. Melinda says:

Actually, upon further inspection, it appears kitty is trying to expel said bean from mouth…Pitooey!

60. 4. Cat EATS beanbag filling
    5. Cat poops little white balls for the next week.

61. JuliaJolie says:

Wouldn’t the styrofoam reek of cat pee, too? Why not just throw it out?

62. I think he’s trying to get them out of his mouth, not trying to eat them, and anyway I doubt a couple of ingested styrofoam spheres are going to do much harm.

63. what a great idea…my Charly would love to play in it :)

64. tobesograteful says:

Must have been some fun getting that filling out of the tub!

65. schnell says:

You forgot step 5: Cat pees in beanbag filling.

It looks like a giant, fluffy litter box to me.

66. Claire Z says:

that’s what I was thinking, JuliaJolie . My steps would be:

1.) Cat pees on beanbag chair

2.) Beanbag gets thrown out

3.) Cat gets threatened with being thrown-out

67. I have a cat that used to sleep on my beanbag chair too…
    I washed it, put it back in the room and lo and behold….more pee.
    Weird thing is that she left it alone for years before that. My solution was to get rid of the beanbag chair. Sigh…it was so comfortable.
    She hasn’t peed anywhere else other than the litterbox since then and she’s now at the ripe old age of 16!

68. Tigress says:

I have to say that “cat swimming in styro” is the weirdest sound I have ever heard.

69. hey guys please check out this video :)

70. Please help us make the environment a better place!
    This is a short film i created to raise awareness about protecting our environment!

71. Katrina says:

Omg. Haha. This is so cute. He’s trying to swim in it. What a blast he’s having! I want to join. :D

72. Ha! I have 3 kittehs – 1 would freak out while the other 2 play… however, 1 of those would start eating the styrofoam… either I’d catch him and stop it, or I’d find white pellet-y presents in the litter box!!

73. Wheekie says:

I’d be afraid he’d eat some!

74. Must have been a HUGE beanbag! Very cute but almost looked staged with all those beans.