Tired of Being Upstaged by the Energizer Bunny, Borris Needed a Better Gig

Listen Mr. Oats, I don’t know how tied in you are, but I’m a way better spokesman than that fella who looks like a mustachioed walrus.

Rorschach has the worst table manners, Nicole P.

Comments

1. I got the wake up seven-thirty, wash your ears they’re dirty, finish up your oatmeal, go to school blues.

2. kibblenibble says:

Awww! Bunny on tip-toe! :-)

3. NomNomNom! =^.^=

4. Better than what I assumed , which was Quaker State, rather than quaker oats XD

(Or maybe a Quaker parrot)

5. Rorschach is an awesome name for a bunny! :D

6. I see a froggie in Rorschach’s fur. Halp?

7. tracylee says:

Rorschach?! Seriously? That bun’s name is Rorschach?!

Looooooovvvvve!

8. 260Oakley says:

This photo is a little grainy. And obviously, the bunny is named “Rorschach” because he’s a little testy.

9. LOL! What about the long-haired dude with the flat black hat?

10. Neopatra says:

Rorschach is a GREAT name.

11. Hon Glad says:

Give him a we kilt and he can do Scotts porridge oats.

12. Oooo what’s that you’re looking at, wittle bun bun? I seeeee…uh huh….

::pokes belly, then pinches ‘tocks, in that order::

13. I agree, couldn’t have been a better name for that bun!

14. Better name: Hall

15. @Mel, I wouldn’t want anyone to be disappointed:

16. Bunnies do adore oats. :)

17. RoseyPosey says:

GAH! We have a bun-bun named Rorschach too! (Thus named both for the Watchmen character and for his patterning since he’s a white bunny with black splotches).

18. Melissa says:

The little pawsies on the can….I will make him oatymeal cookies. And then we can nom together!!

19. Absolutely whacky adorable. LOL!

20. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

ummmm…..”spokesBUNNY”. Isn’t THAT what YOU MEANT????

(also @ Grace L: be keeeeeeeerful ‘cuz there’s a whole potential commentroversy regarding whackamoles here on CO)

21. Rorschach?! Watchmen ref for the win. Although I dunno if that’s what they named the bun after but still. Awesome.

22. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

@ the commenter #6: A rabbit in the Rorscharch? problem? No, not at all.

Now, let’s get down to the elephant in the store (or however that idiom goes).

Your screenname…..is….a derivative of ….quite a….descriptive anatomy term.

Maybe we could work with you on THAT???

(JK — no harm intended)

23. Queen of Dork says:

Unrelated, I know, but too pretty not to share

24. The cuteness is killing me

25. Queen of Dork says:

One more. Promise. But it’s so pretty.

26. I have only three things to say:
    1 – Every comment I thought about the name Rorschach has been made so I will just say “Cool”
    2 – How dare you make fun of Wilford Brimley? He’s an institution!
    3 – Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, bunneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

27. omnomnom.. how cute are his little paws on the tin?! I need to buy my own bunnies some oats PRONTO!

28. Flavia A. says:

Rorschach? So, he’s one of the Watchbunnys?

29. Lula Mae says:

Yes, but…
    Who watches the watchbunnies?

30. Ooooohhh. You were referring to Wilford Brimley! Does he have anything to do with oats? Or bunnies? I can’t remember.

31. Am I the only one who immediately thought Hall and Oates when I read the caption?? =-D Also, *die*

32. janet2buns says:

What an exqueeseet nethie baby. The stubbulosity of their ears kills me every time.

33. wannadance says:

lula mae!!!! FTW….lol!

34. Ahem.

My husband wishes to issue the following statement Ahem, quote:

Bunnicula, tired of his current diet of drained veggies, expands his culinary horizons.

(But Rorschach’s cool, too.)

35. wannadance says:

the leetle hands, so dainty and tiny, efficiently holding on, creating perfect balance…

36. annoyinglittletwerp says:

It’s a good thing that Rorschach’s eating all that oatmeal-because Chicago winter’s get sooo cold.
    (I know he’s a Chicago bunny because Jewel is a local grocery. They are everywhere.LoL)

37. @Theresa : you are the master of teh qte!

38. Eeeyup, that’s a Chi-town bunny. I usta work at da Jewels, too. Never at the Dominick, though. Go Bearssss. Actually, go Blackhawks!

39. What? No Wilford BUNley jokes?

40. AnnieStuart says:

@ Supie: hah! we sometimes call our our all-black lop Wilford BUNley because of his floofy muzzle. Or Bun Selleck, because he thinks he’s so shexay with his dark moustache and furry chest.

41. Lucy Loup-Garou says:

Finally, a binneh!

(“Ah find ze NOM!”)

42. radioactive cephalopod says:

“I can add milk and heat that up for you, rorschach”

“Fine like this”

43. Claire Z says:

Another shoutout for Chitown buns!

44. Like others, LOVE the name! What perfect creative description of the little bun!

45. I think it refers to the Chrystal set…those first radios made with Quaker Oats boxes.

46. wow… lovely