Total Loss of Tongue Control

Yikes! It’s escaping again! Quick, somebody catch it before it gets away!

Photo credit: basykes

Comments

1. So cute, he looks so relaxed just hope no one scared the puppy or will bite the tongue lol
    but this is killing me with the cuteness the belly the paws everything

2. The Michael Jordon of puppehs!

3. I saw that tongue roaming around the Upper West Side earlier today. :P

4. 260Oakley says:

Pup obviously can’t hold his licker.

5. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Oakley wins a bazillionty internets!!! :D

6. This puts the slip-of-the-tongue on a whole new spectrum.

p.s. I agree, Oakley wins! Dash you, for beating me to it though! :-)

7. wannadance says:

agreed!! oakley, i have rarely read somebody funnier than, but it is my joy to promote you and mike and queenie and a few more, funnier.

can’t hold his licker…masterpiece!!

8. MamaLana says:

This pup needs a kitty to leek him!!!!!
    @260Oakley LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Also HA HA HA HA

9. dear CO:

the sewing machine ad? the one that comes on unexpectedly and make me think my computer is exploding?

yeah, that one. not crazy about it.

10. Ptttthhh right back atcha, puppy.

11. There are few things more endearing then puppy chub. Oh yes, add in warm sleeping pup and a pink tongue. Do we all think this baby is dreaming about ice cream?

Oakley: I bow before your genius.

12. victoreia says:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m with you, Heather Sherman!

13. are we sure it is not a necco?

lol

14. The TOEBEANS! Soooo adorable.

15. So stinkin’ cute, it made me gurgle. X3;

16. kibblenibble says:

The earses! The earses! LOOK! SO Qte! I want thees puppy! :-)

17. aquasaline says:

Gotta love the toebeans! Yes @Nikki! I had two foster kittens once, the Toebean Kittens (they each had one purple toebean…) – Addie (Adventure) Mae and Tobie Toebean. Best fosters evar! They had cute peent tongues too!

18. Annhhhhh!! When he wakes up, he’s going to have some serious corduroy lines to go with his wrinklies. *beeps nose*

19. Danielle says:

Ok. Am I the only one with the urge to tweak his little tongue? Just a little tweak. It’s so tempting! lol

20. *pbthththththththth*

21. Reminds me of the first CO animal even before there was a CO site…Mr. Winkle! Remember his tongue? I loved Mr. Winkle.

22. fifthsonata says:

Every time I see my kitties with their tongues hanging out, I always have to touch it.

TOUCH!

23. Oh, wow, ultimate snorgle on this one…. Toes, tummy, tongue…. I’m not quite sure what would have happened if the TAIL had been included!

@Oakley, awesome!

24. AuntieMame says:

260Oakley, congratulations! You have outdone yourself! :D

25. Hon Glad says:

I suspect I look like this when I sleep.

26. this sort of thing can only end in drools…

27. StormCat says:

I used to have a Lady Kitty that would bath herself and then forget to put the tongue back in… So she’d be sitting there, staring at you, with this leeetle pink tongue sticking out… And the funny part is she just KNEW that I was gonna play with it… I could pull it (gently, of course), lift it up, waggle it up and down and she’d sit there looking at me like “I” was the weird one… LOL Makes me miss her ’cause none of my current fuzzy brood do that…

So in the meantime, I’ll just play with this little guy’s… *waggle waggle*

28. mildredm says:

Great photo and really great comments :)

29. Super Bunny says:

Great eye capsules!

30. wannadance says:

addendum: i meant to say i have rarely met anyone as funny as i think i am. but oakley wins, along with nomtom, queenie and many others.

his licker! masterpiece….

31. Ham tongue!

32. chanpon says:

I’m dissing you in my sleep, peoples!

33. @ StormCat, LOL “she’d sit there looking at me like “I” was the weird one”
    Well join the group of happy weirdos cause I used to do that with my little pomeranian Jinny’s tongue when she’d fall asleep and her tongue. :twisted:

34. Ooups cout out the end of the phrase:
    and her tongue would hang out!

35. Ok I give up, it’s going to be one of THEM days….

36. I move that 260Oakley’s posts be included in next year’s calendar.

37. crashnandicoot says:

Pup is dog tired.

38. Rachael says:

Puppeh chub rolls. *swoon*

260Oakley is in a league of her own. I stand in awe.

39. Natalie says:

The tongue! The belly! I’m in love.

40. LovesDogs says:

Boston terrier baybeh???? Pit bullie baybeh????

41. Debbieln60 says:

I am hearing the ‘Bronx Cheer’ from the puppeh.

42. Ok…..

this made my day

43. TrixandSam says:

You know the part in Wizard of Oz where the Lion sings about being king of the forest and the others smash a pot and put it on his head like a crown, and then drape him with the ermine-looking rug as his royal robes and then they bow before him?

That’s what I want to do to Oakley – crown her as Queen of the Quips.

44. O NO he (she/it) DI-unt says:

@ Hon Glad:

your comment reminds me of an item from the film “When Harry Met Sally”.

NO people NOT the diner scene where Rob Reiner’s mother says “I’ll have what SHE’s having” after Meg ….well…y’know….um…hey, I’m a RECOVERING ex-Catholic, here.
    NOT that scene. (*whew*)

Anyway: there’s a scene when Billy Crystal is trying to convince Meg that he’s “caught a Brain Tumor; they’re going around lately”. She says, “You don’t have a brain tumor”. He says, “Well, y’know, the GOOD thing about being depressed. You get your rest.”

and I say all of that, to (eventually) manage to make this comparison to your comment above: “The good thing about being asleep, is that you don’t KNOW fer shur, any of your ….less socially-desirable effects/ facial expressions, etc. …”

(until the internet & youtube & such, anyhow….)

Peace & sleppiness to all and to all, a Good Knight.

45. Haha! Love this pup! And I’m dying to rub that soft little ear!

46. Nothing beats a Boston puppeh.

47. emmberrann says:

Phbtfthpbthfthbfthfbfphth. And that’th the truthfthph. (Nods to EdithphthAnn.)
    @260Oakley: again, FTW.
    I got nuthin’ else.

48. Lerrinus says:

*applause* to Oakley! Sheer Brilliance!!! :lol:

49. Redbone says:

A snore on the inhale, a raspberry on the exhale.

50. MandyMo says:

My squeeeees, in no particular order:

Toebeans!