Beat Any Game, With GamePeeg!

Gamers, are you stuck at level seven? Can’t get past that big boss? Still looking for the Mystic Runesword of the Shadow Knights of the N’flargh Happerscrabble?

Then you need GamePeeg™, the easy way to beat any game! Every GamePeeg is specially trained to show you all the secret moves, so you win every time!

Photo by szlea. (And yes, that hovertext should look familiar…)

Comments

1. domanato says:

haha you should let him play the labyrinth and see if he can get to the cheese…

2. CoconuCheez says:

omg the most delectable thing i’ve seen today. <3!!

piggies~~~ :3

3. pampers says:

omg! i haven’t seen a game guinea, i mean genie in years!!

4. jessica says:

OMG. I. LOVE. EET.

Personally, though, I think there should be more ____ Peeg pictures…We’ve got Undercover Peeg (my cellphone wallpaper) and now GamePeeg(tm), but I wanna see more! The possibilities are far too many to list here, but I’m sure your ideas will be just as good (if not 34698349068394680x better) than mine anyhow! <3

(P.S. I am, in fact, a card-carrying PEEG-O-PHILE(tm), if you could't tell <3)

5. 260Oakley says:

Win-E Peeg

6. What kind of video games would a guinea pig like? Burrowing/digging games I bet… Lode Runner anyone?

7. mildredm says:

Aw! Clever piggy! What a winner :O

I’m with you, jessica! We need more guinea pigs ;)

8. @ Cat Training – Dig Dug mebbeh?

9. Erikalovesherpiggie says:

YAY!! How adorable!! More peeg pictures, peas!!

10. Erikalovesherpiggie says:

oh and cat training, guinea pigs don’t burrow :)

11. What’s the hover text a reference to?

12. Terran Firebat says:

@ Vet Tech: nothing in particular, probably a parody of fighting game combos. Think special attacks in Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat.

Can GamePeeg level my character while I’m studying? If yes, I’m gonna buy one right away.

13. Guinea pig is hogging the game!

14. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Vet Tech: The hovertext consists mostly of game moves, but I sneak in some Broadway-style choreography towards the end. See also: Mel Brooks’ “The Producers.”

15. That guinea pig sure has awful big hands.

16. EEEEE! PEEEEEEEG!

I wish I could have one. I wish I could have a ham ham and a kitty though, too. Sigh.

17. The Producers reference FTW!

18. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

ok guys/ galz & other (just in case):

Rais yer hands (or other similar extremities) if YOU KNEW before checking the signature, that this was a NOMTOM specialty ??

**ME: I knew it was NOMTOM !!!

(I don’t have too many claims to fame, in case you wondered?)

19. I’m so old I had a CapyAtaribara.

20. Reminded me of A Chorus Line…

21. Good one Bryn. I had one of dem too.

22. hmmm. And here I thought the hover text was a reference to The Kibble Dancer.

23. and if it gets you to level 22 it unlocks the BFSquee9000.

24. Hon Glad says:

I’ve never understood the fascination with video games. So game Pigs talents would be wasted on me.

25. saintstryfe says:

Does GamePeeg play Horde or Alliance in WoW?

He looks like a good kid. I bet a Draenei Enhancement Shaman or a Dwarf Arms Warrior. Stout sorts – reliable and fun to play.

If he goes Horde, I bet an Orc Demonology Warlock or or Blood Elf Beast Master Hunter. But he doesn’t raid.

26. AuntieMame says:

Can I hire a GamePeeg(TM) to grind my LOTRO deeds? I’m sick of killing trolls and worms and spiders… *sigh*

27. What IS it with animals and climbing or noming on videogame controllers?
    But annoying Mummy and Daddy does ALWAYS lead to attention!

28. Saintstryfe I’d say at the moment he’s leveling his Druid. He’s sent many letters to Blizzard requesting a guinea pig form in the new expansion.

29. Katrina says:

By Ronco!

30. I like the one by Popeil myself :-)

31. AnnieStuart says:

Oh adorabuhls! I love techie peegs! Reminds me of my piggy matilda- she sits on my desk while we do online shopping. :)

32. TrixandSam says:

Bryn wins the Internets!

(Awesome peeg!)

33. Lucy Loup-Garou says:

Loook at hees leedle hand!

34. Rooanne says:

OMG – listen to this, peeps! Looking at this just reminded me of a dream I had last night…. I dreamed that my cat was driving my car on a highway… I was in the back seat… then kitty decides to nap, and I had to climb over and take the wheel before we crashed!!!

35. Mod-in-Training says:

[Toonces speaks! Beware the driving cat!

--M.i.T.]

36. Ha! That is so cute. I wish my hamster was that smart. I would have already beaten my game. Hahaa.

37. skippymom says:

I once saw a dog driving a car. Really.

38. NTMTOM – I don’t know if you are old enough to know what I mean by this, but when I saw “N’flargh” I heard it in a sort of Tim Conway-on-Carol-Burnett-playing-a-really-old-guy voice.

N- [high pitch]
    flargh [low pitch]

Dig.

39. caligirl says:

peegy!!!!!!! i’m w/ resrie. i could tell it was a NOMTOM creation from the title! =)

40. caligirl says:

oOoOOOOooOOooo…. there’s a Mod-in-Training. hehehehe is that who i think it is?

41. Mod-in-Training says:

[do you think it's Dinah Shore?

If you do, you'd be wrong.

--M.i.T.]

42. leaves of cat grass says:

i can’t see a picture of a peeeeeg without saying PEEEEEEEG!!!, out loud.

43. caligirl says:

M.i.T: no, i’m wondering how you take your pudding. w/ a side of marmalade kitteh? =)

44. That peeg is clearly saying “no, human, you do THIS combo first, THEN this one. Sheesh.”

45. Jessica says:

Another Jessica advocates more peeg pictures. By far one of the cutest animals to grace the planet.