Cha-cha-cha!

No, you lead with the right paw! Come on! If an uncoordinated 4-legged shag carpet can do it, surely you can manage!

Dancing with the Dogs, Katrin P.

Comments

1. Landseers! The biggest cute little puppehs evars!

2. Gorgeous newfie and cute little guy whose breed I do not know! Perhaps little pupster first needs a lesson on which paw is right and which is left? I volunteer for that job!

3. Not going there…

4. That’s “an uncoordinated 4-legged shag carpet ” with a purple bow!. All kinds of proportional issues here… but cute! ;-)

5. Xtineebee says:

*Is ded from hovertext*

6. cutegoggles says:

Polka-dotted socks = the cuteness

7. I KNOW THESE DOGS!!!! :) the little one is a malti-poo, gus (or gus-gus). the big newfie is lola. katrin, what a great picture!

8. melvinator says:

Rehearsals for the Muttcracker paw de deux.

9. Elisha B. says:

And a one, and a two……(in Lawrence Welk speak)!

10. Makes me miss my Newfies. They’re such big stupid loving dogs.

11. The bow. OMG.

12. a giant dog with a purple ribon cant get any cutter lol newfies are so cute

13. skippymom says:

Chocolate-chip ice cream feets!

14. mikeyfur says:

It looks like Lola just came from the groomer…her big ole feets are all trimmed up and pretty. And her big ole ears are all trimmed up and pretty. And the BOW is the best! Khloe and Hillary aren’t in the same league as these two.
    Love them!

15. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

I’ll take the Landseer. Most loving, sweet pupper evah. :)

The leetle one is QT, but not as much as Da Nuwf.

16. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

You put the left foot out, you put the right foot in and you do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself about…

Nuwf said.

17. Lucy's Mommeh says:

How come they are called Landseers?

18. I wanna newfie!

19. Katrina says:

Wow, beautiful goggies!

20. Is that a little purple ribbon in the Newfie’s “hair”? WAY TOO CUTE!

21. Katharine says:

I used to have a newfie named lola too! but now i have a brown one named izza

22. Those polka-dotted mitts are too cute! The little one, also tres cute, looks smaller than the Newfie’s head.

23. mikeyfur says:

@Lucy’s Mommeh….The black and white newfies are called landseer after artist Edward Landseer who painted a portrait of one. I’m sure there’s waaaay more to the story, but that’s the part I remember.

24. @ Prongs Hover text Full of WIN and AWESOME!

25. Noelegy says:

I didn’t know Newfies came in anything but solid black. I love the spotted paws! And yes, her purple bow is very prosh.

26. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

Regarding Newfoundlands:

Landseer Newfoundlands refer to the coat pattern on the dog – typically a Landseer Newfie will have white accents on the body with ticking, or spots, and a dominant solid color like black or brown. The name does come from Sir Edwin Landseer who painted the breed and became popular with the aristocracy in England.

Solid black Newfs are much more common and perhaps are what most people see when they encounter one. Chocolate or brown is less common but still around. There’s a brown one that comes to our dog park regularly.
    Growing up, our neighbors had one named Moose. He was a lovely dog and the name was totally appropriate. :)

27. Hon Glad says:

You don’t think this ribbon is too showy, do you?

28. Newfie Newfie Newfie! I love them! I have two! Any pic showing their size with something little is cute (that purple bow…*dead*)

29. Cute photo. Mean hovertext.

30. Mary (the first) says:

“Does this purple bow make me look fat?” .. “No, no, it’s great!”

31. Ahahaha! The hovertext is awesome.

32. The proportions in this picture are the best! Huge Newf vs. Tiny Pup. Huge Head vs. Tiny Bow. I feel like this should be a new rule of big with small!

33. That shag carpet must be a friend of Winthorpe’s throw rug. I must have them both!

34. Put your right paw in, put your your right paw out, put your right paw in ,and shake it all about and that’s what it’s all about now let’s do the dance again!