Your Daily Unsolicited Rambling Brought to You by Tim, the Tree Kangaroo

Listen, between you and me – and no offense to that kitten or anything, but I really hate those “Hang in there!” posters.

He’s just jealous of the kitten’s fame, Noelle S.

Comments

1. sunnymum says:

MItten paws!!!

2. Noelle (the First) says:

Very cute!

Odd moment there though because the sender inner has the same first name and last initial as I do! Talk about a small world!

3. I am always amazed to see animals I had no idea existed. I thought I knew all the cute already :)

4. Looks a lot like a wombat.

5. Gee Tim, you seem to have milk mustacheyness on your ears. Let me get that for you, nom, nom, nom

6. 260Oakley says:

Tim is one of CO’s top branch managers.

7. BouvieGal says:

Gosh, that wide, furry placid face looks so inviting…I have this terrible urge to snorgle his forehead and get some fuzz therapy.

8. Tree Kangaroo???? Seriously? This animal doesn’t even look real! It looks like a stuffed animal, a cross between a koala bear and, well, a kangaroo!

9. omg…loving the furry catcher’s mitt Paw-Acksh.

10. muttluver says:

Yesh…. I luvs the pawses. They just look so soft and fluffy.

11. Adorable critter! That’s not much of a ramble, though. By rambling standards, it’s downright pithy!

12. DogEared says:

260Oakley , again, FTW! i have fingerless gloves, but i haven’t sat in a tree since i was a kid…

13. camille says:

Tree kangaroos are very cute, and I vote that we should see more of them!

14. Saffron says:

That’s not Tim the Enchanter is it? Cuz he has enchanted me with his adorabuhl paws.

15. “There are those who call me . . . Tim.” LOL

16. Poohbear says:

Tree kangas are ky-ooot and much overlooked, I agree.

Think they discovered a new species of them in New Guinea not long ago. Very relaxed and trusting, not afraid of humans. (Though maybe they should be.)

17. Poohbear says:
  18. I loooove these tree kangaroos! I think they need to be their own line of stuffed animulz. They beat out koalahs any day for hanging-in-the-tree-marsupials for me :)

19. Adorable!

20. A TREE KANGAROO???!!! It’s so cute! Why have I never heard of these before? Must do google-search ASAP

21. **he’s so cute. Just noticed that his name is TIM lol

22. photogirl says:

There used to be a lonely little Longfellow’s Tree Kangaroo like this, at the Botanical Gardens in Hong Kong. Glad C.O. is getting these guys some press!

23. flutterbye says:

Never knew they existed either! Learn something gnu every day on CO.

24. chanpon says:

hobo gloves? those are soooo 80s…

25. wannadance says:

well, lil’ tree guy, i hate those motivational posters two. i bought a necklace that said ‘steal…lie…cheat’ instead of ‘love…believe…trust’ or ‘barf…complain…bitch’

and i wear it, too. along with my virgin of guadalupe medal.

who sez we can’t be multifaceted. or multiple personalitied?

26. Maerlyn99 says:

*in Dory’s voice* “I want to touch it.”

Looks so soft and fuzzy!

27. AuntieMame says:

What the heck is that thing? A bear or a cat or a…mule???

28. I love these !!!!!!!!!!!!cute !!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Hon Glad says:

A cross between a Cat a Bear and a Possum.

30. My girlfriend is in love with this!!!

31. Seriously adorable. Kinda kitten-wombat-lemurish. I had a completely rotten day and this made it so much better. Thank you CO.

32. Australia: producing things that don’t look real since 2 million BC.

33. If you’re interested in getting daily updates about endangered species being born and being rescued, please visit my new blog, Conservation: Cute. http://conservationcute.blogspot.com

Thanks so much! Love the site!
    –Stephanie

34. You all are soooo funny, half the fun of this site is reading the comments….I can only aspire to be as witty as y’all!

35. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

….um, Steve…..are you sure, that you can still refer to her, as your girlfriend?

….maybe she wants to be known as the _______’s girlfriend…..?

Signed,

Yes, others might occ. consider my motives to be Mischevious….
    but nothing Negative/ Derogatory actually intended…Jis’ playin’ …..

36. An arboreal platypus! Owl-shaped head+sheepish nosie+plush chocolate bear body+fashionable polar bear paws = cutest thing I ever saw.

37. Lerrinus says:

Aw, he looks so soft!

38. Thanks Poohbear! Totally agree!
    Thanks to Stephanie as well for the link. :-)

Much love to the Tree Kangaroos! ^_^

39. cassandra says:

I love his earsies and he looks sooooooo soft. I bet his nosicle moves when he goes le sniff