When it Absolutely, Positively Has to Be Cute Overnight

When you need to move your kitty cargo, trust Worldwide Tabby Freight. Just one call to WTF, and we’ll dispatch a van to carry your kitties around the corner or around the world. So for speedy service, day or night, don’t say “huh?” say WTF!

Photo credit: *yasuhiro. Via Urlesque.

Comments

1. WTF–“Why the face”? I love that show and this kitty is adorable!

2. Hehehe, takkyubin (宅急便) tabby is cuuuute.

3. Japan: Kicking the West’s Butt at Cuteness Since Always

4. Jessica says:

I prefer Overnight Monkey Fast Ground for all my shipping needs.

5. darling creature says:
  6. Rachael says:

He looks like the surly drivers we have here. Dealing with the public is never easy.

7. WTF? His wheels are flat on the bottom…

8. Saffron says:

I WANT that bus! I wish we could get those in the States. :(

Man, if you get on that bus without exact change, I think kitteh will use mighty claws to remove your arteries. :D

9. dei xhrist says:
  10. what can tabby do for you?

11. dei xhrist says:

Sorry, “Yamoto”. The Japanese language just cries out for superfluous syllables.

12. loves2sneeze says:

i definitely LOLed at this one! well done, NTMTOM.

13. I think it would be funny if Kitty could stand up and walk the bus around…kind of like how Fred Flintstones would start up his car.

14. 260Oakley says:

Cat Carriers parcel service never really got off the ground, possibly due to their rather unfortunate slogan:
    “We treat your box as if it were our own.”

15. WTF, I love! :DDDDDDDD

16. i think i see a whole new box-hab catagory, move over maru ;)

17. This reminds me of the Cat Tank Playhouse I bought my friend for Christmas! (His cat won’t go in it, but if you google it, I think there are pictures of cats who will.) http://www.random-good-stuff.com/2008/10/27/cat-tank-play-house/

18. Excellent, NTMTOM! And Jessica! Hahaha :D You clever cats!

19. @260Oakley —- hahahahahahahahaha! You and NTMTOM have created the perfect start to my Tuesday.

20. Love the retro feel, kitty is on trend :)

21. ScoutsMom says:

They should start selling more of these types of boxes in the states. Would make trips to the vet much easier instead of trying to trick Scout into the cat carrier.

22. In Japan, the boxes are as elaborate and as beautiful as the toilets.

23. Christabel says:

I LOVE Yamato transport. When I lived in Japan one of my bags was delivered to me by them and I carefully peeled the mama and baby cat sticker off to keep. Apparently the mama cat carrying the baby kitty represents that they will take care of your items as if they were items of their own family. I love it.

I also love tabby freight. I wish my own tabby had one.

24. flutterbye says:

Bwaaa Haaaaa Ha!! 260.

I thought TOONCES! He’s driving trucks now, watch those steep cliffs!

25. @NTMTOM, I find myself saying “WTF” all the time!

26. oh wow, I haven’t thought of their commercial in years!

“kuroneko yamato no…takkyubin!”

27. @flutterbye – Yes! He even LOOKS like Toonces!

28. oh man. i can see maru re-enacting the freeway-gap jumping scene from Speed in that thing

29. OMG! My cat NEEDS that bus! It is way better than the airplane and tank I have seen. Must find a kitty bus…

30. I think cute American airlines would top this. Kitty made wheels go flat.

31. Katrina says:

Outstanding 260 and NOMTOM, just outstanding!

32. Oh we don’t know from cute do we, the Japanese have out-cute us again!

Of course MY cats would flatten that poor bus in 30 secons flat!

33. Beagler says:

NOMTOM- I can’t believe you missed an opportunity to say “pawsitively”. pun fail.

34. as if the concept and the kitteh weren’t cute enough, check out the logo on the front of the bus-hab

35. Re: WTF

You people are baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

And that’s why I’m a repeat visitor….LOL

36. buckets says:

My cats have a tank from thinkgeek.com and it’s pretty awesome!

37. OK – Who else wants to see Maru take on this bad boy?? A show of hands, please…

38. All our cute are belong to them Japanese!

If the driver sees a roadrunner in the bus’s path, does he go Beep Beep at him, or just jump out and eat him?

39. Hah, what a sweet face!!

40. Katrina says:

I strongly suggest that the next calendar have 260’s puns in there, under the picture-who is with me?

41. NTMTOM, I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. I’m in LOVE with your kooky brain. WTF indeed. :)

42. Paunchie says:

Oooh I can totally see Maru in that bus! His fluffy butt hanging out the winder.

43. flutterbye says:

Sadly, I bet our hero, Maru, is a tad too rotund to fit in there!

44. 260Oakley says:

@Katrina
    Honored as I am by your calendar suggestion, I think it might leave people a little PO’d (Pun Overloaded).

45. I could just see Maru making that box slide across the floor. Mabey, Winston if they had a banana seat!

46. victoreia says:

I’ll second the notion, Katrina!

And, 260Oakley, maybe it wouldn’t have to be under every picture…..

47. Calliope says:

I wish I had the patience to make one of these for my kitties. It’s almost as awesome as this.

48. Please, please, please can we have 260 Oakley’s puns to go with our cute overload calendars??? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease… I promise to buy at least 3… okay, 4, but that’s my final offer; oh, except maybe that nice lady from work who I know would get such a kick out of it…

49. …Oh, and I’ll eat my veggies, (even broccoli), and take it out for walkies and clean up after it, and never never ask for anything again….

50. leendadll says:

I used to see those Yamamato trucks on the freeway nearly every morning and their logo always made me happy!!

51. 260Oakley! You actually got a louder laugh than NTMTOM today! Both of you crack me up!! Thank you!

I second the calendar idea! tee hee!

52. gypsysmom says:

Christabel & dei xhrist,
    Yamato are the best shippers! I work for a museum, and every time we have to ship something to/from Japan, Roy at Yamato gets a phone call from me! I think their slogan is something like, “Safe like a mother cat with her kittens.” I’ve even ridden in a Yamato transport truck with the kitties on the outside in Tokyo, but it was not as cute as this bus, and was definitely not driven by a cute kitteh.
    Maybe I could get Roy to send me one of those cute kitteh trucks….

53. I won’t say “WTF” but I will say ROFL. Cute as hell.

54. Noelegy says:

I saw the Yamato logo on a truck one day in traffic, not knowing the source, and thought it was a sign from above, like here is your daily Cute in traffic. Wanted to get a picture of it with my cell phone, but then the light turned green and I had to start driving again. So cute.

55. Heh, I just saw one of their delivery trucks this morning on my way to work (had the same logo at least). It was headed to an Asian grocery store.

56. Tina Dussault says:
  57. Well, the catbus could work too (if you’re Totoro hehe ^.^)

58. Thought you’d like this!

59. MamaLana says:

@260Oakley for President! Or at least for Chief Calendar Punster. You guys make me laugh every day. Thank you. What a great kitty driver!!!! What a face!

60. Hope everyone noticed the far from paupered pun.

61. :lol: That picture of that cute kitty makes want to sing “On The Road Again” by Willie Nelson holding that kitty in my lap while riding in a Yamato transport truck :lol:

62. you are freaking funny! keep up the good work!

63. mishiranu says:

That’s one of the best captions ever!

64. Indiscreet says:

Seeing that logo reminded me of my trip to Japan in September last year. I’d forgotten all about that! I thought it was sweet at the time.

65. WTF I have 2 cats I know that thing is made of cardboard my cats would probably tear that thing to shreds

66. schnell says:

I love how ornery the cat looks. He even looks like he’s been driving bus all day long and just wants people to shutup about not having exact change or that they forgot their pass at home!

67. flutterbye says:

Dang! I still just see Toonces!

68. flutterbye says:

Toonces’ TARDIS, that is!

69. Emmberrann says:

I wouldn’t think Picky would sit in a truck like th… ooooh, that’s right, it’s like A Box! Anyone for box-hab?
    Yes, 260Oakley and NTMTOM, I would like some more, please. How kind of you to ask!

70. Daphne Moss says:

NTMTOM, you are some kinda writer!! ;-)
    And yes, sometimes you just need cuteness right the x%^& NOW!

71. I forgot to add “me” as in “That picture of that cute kitty makes ‘me’ want to sing “On The Road Again” by Willie Nelson holding that kitty in my lap while riding in a Yamato transport truck :lol:

72. It’s the sushi cat’s friend! http://armorgames.com/play/5379/sushi-cat