Agent Meowstache Requests the Pleasure of Your Company

Ah, thank you for meeting me at my super-secret bunker hidden away in a magical land called Eyekeeah. May I offer you a White Russian while I detail my plan to take over the world?

Muahahahahaha, Loolee.

Comments

1. Dive DIVE!

2. Poor Hitler cats. They don’t get no respect, all because of a crazy hooman with an unfortunate mustache.

3. Katiedid says:

“I’ve been expecting you!”

4. shahinrani says:

LOVE the hovertext!

5. Hovertext Arrested Development reference FTW! I can only hope kitty’s name is Mr. F.

6. 260Oakley says:

Shady character comes to light.

7. Desdemona says:

I can’t figure out how the kitteh got in there — oh, wait. It’s a cat, for whom all things are possible. Never mind.

8. He does look a little like a character in a Fritz Lang film.

9. Hon Glad says:

How very illuminating.

10. gillian says:

What… no Octopussy joke???

11. WOW. Too perfect!

“You will go to Istanbul. And because a diamond is not expected to be in a brown paper bag, you will carry this diamond, the Cumbersome Diamond, in a brown paper bag.
    When you come to Istanbul, and you get off the train, a man will come up to you and say, ‘Give me the diamond.’
    Don’t give it to him. He asks everybody for their diamonds.
    However, a grogeous blond woman, dressed in a tight-fitting satin dress, with a gorgeous body, wearing two long earrings will come up to you and she will say, ‘Give me the diamond!’ You will give it to her.
    That woman will be me.”
    “You’ll be in disguise?”
    “No. I’m in disguise now.”

12. Oh no, why am I awaiting moderation!! I’m very moderate!

13. It’s a Kitler!! Awesome!

14. crackjob says:

Gotta love cats, eh? Srsly.

15. DeAnna Capdeville says:

Inspector Clawseau

16. Tuesday Kitler! Or perhaps it’s just a dusting of caviar … ?

Must be nice and warm in that globe, with the lightbulb and all.

17. Arrested Development! <3

18. 260Oakley says:

On second thought, this may be Holly Golightly.

19. Cats and drama. Perfect pair.

20. tracylee says:

nah, he just wanted to see what the hamsterball was all about

21. I loves me a Kitler!

22. Katrina says:

No puns left- great shot!

23. StormCat42 says:

Oakley, another Home run!!!

Theresa, LOVED it!!!! “He asks everyone for their diamonds”
    Made me snort lemonade!! *ouch*

24. Is this MR F?

25. cambridge_rat_mom says:

This must be the “Orb of Silence.”

26. @StormCat, it’s from the old Sid Caesar “Show of Shows.” Imagine Carl Reriner’s voice. ;)

27. Gorgeous photo!

Theresa, that was great! Is it from a movie, or did you make it up?

28. Not visible are the toasty ‘tocks…

29. @Rumi, see #25.

30. oops, sorry! It was great. :)

31. flutterbye says:

Agent Meowstsche says “Meet me in the golden ballroom!”

32. flutterbye says:

oops…misspelled a misspelled word!

33. I’m with Desdemona–how did the cat get in there? Where in the heck is “there” anyway? Is the cat looking up at us or down on us? I’m confused. A good kind of confused.

34. A White Russian? Does that mean Agent Meowstache is a dude?

35. tracylee says:

not ‘a dude’, Alex, The Dude.

36. Lerrinus says:

We should definitley make light of this situation!!! :lol: cute pic!

37. Lerrinus says:

This cat is clearly having a ball!!! ;-)

38. That’s my baby!

39. I would have thought the rustling paper might have spooked him from getting in there but obvy the lure of the warm lamp is great….

40. Noelegy says:

It’s a Glowing Orb of Cute! So rarely sighted in their natural environment.

41. Courtney says:

Wha??? Cute Overload and Arrested Development in one place? Sweet mysteeeryy of Life at laaaaast I found you!!!!!

42. MamaLana says:

I love Agent Meowstache! What a guy.

43. flutterbye says:

Loolee, is that a Japanese lantern your kitty is looking through? Great shot, BTW.

44. What a great picture. And two of my favorite things: cats and paper lanterns.

45. :lol: I thought that kitties have already taken over the world :lol: There are lots and lots of humans who love and care for them :lol:

46. trinlayk says:

Inspector Poirot! So dashing, so clever… but why are you concealed in a lamp?

47. Peccorina says:

Ha, our neighbor’s cat looks like that as well. We love to laugh at it.

48. One would think that perhaps with the Eyekeeah reference, further on it would read ‘make over the world’… ;)

49. I’m with others on the whole, “How did (s)he get in/up/down there?” But, then I remember that cats have the uncanny ability to turn every object, no matter how mundane, into its own TARDIS.

50. slutzinc@ i agree with you i have 2 cats they can go basically anywhere they like it’s pretty funny because they can get some low and high stuff

51. flutterbye says:

At the risk of exposing myself as truly uneducated in worldly knowledge of important stuff and such, what is a TARDIS??

52. @flutterbye I’m going out on a limb here and assume you’re not British? (Nor am I, for that matter. But I’m a huge Doctor Who fan.) Anyway for your further education in Worldly Knowlede of Important Stuff and Such™ : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS

53. Looks at Flutterbyes Post and Gasps… OMG Flutter you must watch DR who it is a hoot! And will change your whole reference fram.. you will be seeing Tardises everywhere.

54. flutterbye says:

WOW! I just got a most excellent education on the concept of the TARDIS. Yer right, I will be seeing TARSISES everywhere and do need to see Dr. Who and bring myself into the present!

Thanx slutzinc and KittyAdventures! Now I don’t feel quite the doofus!

55. bookmonstercats says:

How….? Why?… Never mind, it’s a kitty.

“No, I expect you to feed me, Mr Bond.”

@Flutterbye, today Dr Who; tomorrow, Red Dwarf!!

56. I’m kinda thinkin’. Isn’t this the Year of the Tiger? In that case, methinks he partied waay too hard!

57. Noelegy says:

Not to be confused with a TARKUS:

58. flutterbye says:

What an education I’ve gotten today! My poor li’l brain is gonna xplode!

59. Space Cowgirl says:

I say this as a convert to Judaism: I love Hitler mustache cats. There’s something about the mustache/inherent cat superiority complex.

That said, I call my boyfriend (Jew by birth) Stalin occasionally.

60. This is hysterical and fits in purr-fectly with my blog entry today where Agent Meowstache is a guest of honor at my paper lantern party:

Thanks for the laugh and the inspiration!

61. Fis-kissen says:

I think it is obvious he’s impersonating the ‘Man in the moon’… There’s a ‘Rabbit in the moon’ (http://www.laputanlogic.com/articles/2004/04/05-0001.html) so I guess he thought: “Heck, can’t they come up with better? How ’bout : ‘CAT in the moon’?” ;-D Very artistic, indeed! :-)

62. niamhie says:

KITLER!!!

63. I first read that as “Angst Meowstache” and it was also funny.