A Day in the Life of Your Hamster…While You Work

I’m a “glass is always half-full” kind of fella, so I feel pretty darn good about leaving him a little present here.

It took me a good two hours to MacGuyver that jigsaw into place using a complicated system of levers and pulleys made out of key chains, clothes line, and Q-Tips–not to mention the team of raccoons, live wires, and cotton candy it took to start the damn thing. And as it turns out, it takes “modifying” my owner’s perfectly good headboard to realize that woodpeckers really are idiots.

Lettin’ it all hang out while I watch my manly shows is just how I roll; I hope Gayle or JOHN TRA-VOOOOLLLLLLLTA is on.

Owner arrives home in two minutes – practicing my “where have you BEEN?!” look.

We know they love you, Hannah.

Comments

1. How dare “owner” leave a little cutie pie all day like that.

2. The last two are divine! The splayage! The wee dainty paws! Eeeeeeee.

3. Oh – that last one – I could just pop it right in my mouf!

4. Hammies! yay yay! The last picture is to die for!

5. Katrina says:

CO- you are deadly today. But doooooo keep it up! I’ll just have to deal.
    Thanks, K.

6. A Hammies work is never done.. they just slave all day for us!

7. Okay Earworm Now

Ham works hard for the Money… So hard for the money.. so you better treat Ham right!♪♫♪♫

8. skippymom says:

KittyAdventures, my lilacs are almost expired so I will try again to send you a nice big sniff–here it comes: SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!
    Let me know whether you get it.

9. LovesDogs says:

4th photo = Blorp.

10. Too cute! And BTW, I eat carrots in the same position.

11. Katiedid says:

Awww! That last picture is to DIE for! I just wanna scoop him up and gives him cuddles!

12. OMG Skippies Mom thank you it came through beautifuly… My scent memory kicked right in.. not to mention my sight memory… Thank you so much!!

13. Okay now I am lost in Lilac Dreams… Takes big wiff Sniiiiiifffffff!!!!!!!!!

14. Melissa says:

oh lawd.. the splayage. he looks so happy wif hims karot. I love hammy butts!

15. flutterbye says:

OMG! The leg splayage slays me, and tineeeeee toe beans!

The baby hammie in the last pic is SO cute, I barfed rainbows! Tiny ball of floof.

16. Lurve the beadular eyes!

Announcement: I have visited Kittyadventures page and I love it.

Other announcement: this is a test of the emergensquee squeecast system in the event of an emergensquee you would hear this sound: eeep eeeep squeeeeeeeeeeee eeep eeeep

Thank you, that is all.

signed, ded

17. How did that pygmy roborovski hamster from Mongolia suddenly turn into a golden hamster from Syria..?!?

18. @Gledwood: …ssshhhhh ;)

19. Lerrinus says:

So adorables! Little hammykins needs a hug and a kiss! Awwwwwwww!

20. OMG, that last one is totally bite-sized.

21. The hammie TOTALLY looks like he ate a big marshmallow in the last pic! So cute!

22. rubber duck says:

blorp!

23. Hon Glad says:

To squee or not to squee, that is the question …..Hammielet

24. #4 = A hammie “Peep”!!! Hope the folks at Cadbury get right on that one for Easter!

25. aww its adorable!

26. the hammie in the last picture is so cute.. i won’t be having an OT and go home straight … and say, ‘i am here, hammie ‘

27. chanpon says:

Look at his fuzzy hammy hands and feetsies!

28. Hmmf. More like a privacy tail nub. Good effort though. Nice placement attempt.

29. MamaLana says:

“emergensquee squeecast system” LOL LOL LOL Squeeeeee.

30. Vanessa says:

aww I miss my Mr. Bigglesworth!

31. omg the last one is SOOOOOO CUTE it sits!!

32. Rachael says:

I love Senor Blorpitude in that last picture but Hammy McCarrotson has won my heart.

33. That last pic is killing me. So adorably zen.

34. Looks pitiful in last pic. Lonely. Adorable to the extreme!

Daww the little ears.

35. Love the hamster just chillin out lol it’s hilarious

36. elutech says:

Great post! I want to know when you update your blog, where can i subscribe to your blog keep the good job going.

37. MandyMo says:

@Berg (#10)…I laughed so hard that I woke up my black lab from a sounds sleep. He had to come over and investigate what the commotion was. Made my day. Thanks! :)

Can blorp be furry? If so, then this is definitely ham blorp.

38. So cute! I love this!

39. Classic cutie roborovski hamster looks!

How did they manage to take the first photo of the robo in a glass? My photos always come out a blur when I attempt to take photos of my robos looking directly into the camera lens…

Is the present they’re referring to a little piece of poo? *lol*

40. Oooo! Ooooooo! SO cute!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeee!! *faints from overdose of cute toes + cute eyes + cute whiskers + perfect roundness!!*

41. Visitor says:

Hi!
    Beautiful Roborovskii! I hope you have more than one, though. They are highly social and should not be kept singly.