Laughing in the face of Caturday

We lambs don’t need a stoopid day named for us!

We laugh at you kittehs, trying to claim today. LAUGH I TELL YOU! Pbbbbfffft!

That’s a BIG Noise from a Lil lamb..:O))) by law_keven.

Comments

1. he calls it like he sees it and doesn’t look sheepish about it at all.

2. flutterbye says:

I can almost hear the high-pitched*baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah* !!!!
    Cute little lambie-pie!

3. OF course there’s a day named after lambies! “Lambdi” is “Monday” in French, isn’t it? :P

4. Nope not Bahhhh… this sound from baby lambs is
    MAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

MAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

MAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Oh yeah and SPROING!

5. flutterbye says:

You are absolutely right KittyAdventures! Maaaaaaaaaah Maaaaaaah! Or looking for Mary, Mary!

6. LOL Flutterbye usually while they are frolicking Mama Sheep has moved off a little bit.. and instead of looking around they go MAAAAAHHHH!!! Really Loud. Then Mama sheep makes a very distinct gutteral bahhh nothing like a normal BAhhh and they zero in on the sound and sproing and frolick right back over to her side.

IT is very funny and cute all at the same time.

7. Queen of Dork says:

Hahahaha! Hahahahaha! :) You guys are cracking me up. Ummmmm, Hi little lambie. Ummmmmm…I don’t know.

8. Sheep taunts are the best. This guy has some chutzpah.

9. Johnny Fisherman says:

I love the little sheepy, but this little one’s been posted here before. On Saint Patty’s day, I believe.

10. Johnny Fisherman says:
  11. Don’t be sad little lamb cat only have one day .
    You have a year around fraternity named after you !
    Lambda, Lambda, Lambda ! (Insert nerd laugh)

12. ooooops ! I meant “cats ”
    Note to self : Read TWICE before submitting !

13. 260Oakley says:

Well Curly, sheep may not have a day named after them, but they do have a holiday:
    Mardi Bah, also known as Fat Yewsday.

(That pun is so good, I’m gonna write it down and have it lambinated.)

14. Oh, come over here little lamby and sit down next to me. I’m sure you’re not baaaaashful.

15. flutterbye says:

BwaaHaaHa! 260Oakley… a two-fer!

16. flutterbye says:

I wish my brain worked like that! All I can think of when I see widdow wammie is lurkensproing!

17. Hon Glad says:

Come on lambie, let’s go out on the lam.

18. Monkey on the lamb!

19. flutterbye says:

Yaay Hon Glad! Such creative and punny peeps on this site.

20. flutterbye says:

Punny AND resourceful!

21. flutterbye says:

I need lessons on how to pull stuff like these crazy videos and puns out of my hat like y’all do!

22. @Flutterbye, you just have to devote every waking hour to consuming dopey pop culture. :P

23. lambo!!

24. Mew mew mew I has a cute says:

Did y’all ever solve the Stardog vs Caturday? (Cuz Caturday rocks :P) And that lamb is just jealous is all :P ykwim