Next Week, on The Guiding Leash

Dr. Flangstone reveals to Jessica that her sex-change reversal surgery has left her legally genderless. Meanwhile, aspiring evil real estate tycoon Blake van Drake accidentally forecloses on a casino and turns it into a day-care center.

While across town, in the sanguine Boogerman household, young Timmy Boogerman begins to suspect that he may have been adopted…

OK, the real story, from the Daily Breeze: A dog rescue volunteer took home an added bonus with her chihuahua mom and pups — an orphan kitten who started to nurse right along with his new brothers and sisters.

Comments

1. Awww, I thought they might’ve been rott pups at first (didn’t even register just how small they are compared to the kitten heh).
    So cute!

2. incredibly cute….

3. skippymom says:

I am soooooooo naming my next cat Timmy Boogerman!

4. @LisaL, they well may be Rottie pups, or at least partly, OMG, I don’t even want to contemplate that. I’m going to wash out my mind. 8O

5. kibblenibble says:

Awwwww! Timmy Boogerman, tiny tuxie! *scoops up Timmy, puppies, and Mama and scurries home prepared to lurve them all forever*

6. PS Dr. Flangstone? Where is Dr. Whatsisname, our usual CO practitioner?

7. That mummy doggie looks sooo put upon *kisses!*

8. One of these things is not like the other ones. One of these things just doesn’t fit in.

Cute story, and I too love the name Timmy Boogerman. I beep that wee pink nose–gently, of course.

9. My mini longhair chihuahua, Harley, looks like a mini rotti, too. My husband calls her a ratweiler…..Ha. Wish she came with these siblings, too. I’d have to add them to the 3 cat/2 dog household, but would probably lose the husband in doing so. Oh well, some sacrifices are worth it, don’t you think??? LOLOLOLOLOL

10. Queen of Dork says:

Awwwwww! So sweet!

11. skippymom says:

My dog Bear, the dog of a lifetime, was half purebred beagle and half the black dog from down the street, and he looked just like these guys when he was a pup.

12. skippymom says:

Huh? What did I say?

13. The only way you can describe mom’s expression:
    “Sigh.”

14. seems about right to me. :)

15. skippymom says:

It looks like I’m going to be leaving here grumpy today. I wrote a completely innocent comment about a dog I used to have, and it’s been “awaiting moderation” for about 45 minutes. WTH? Doesn’t it make you feel awful when this happens? Where’s Teho when we need him?

16. Poor little Timmy Boogerman does not look too happy.

17. Katrina says:

NOMTOM- no, it still doesn’t make sense, but it doesn’t have to! What a basket of cute!

18. Rachael says:

Mrs. Boogerman sure has her work cut out for her. How lovely of her to take in a leetle straggler baby. Interspecies love is the best thing on the planet.

19. Mary (the first) says:

I would happily take that little kittayn and a couple of her siblings also. SWEET.

20. victoreia says:

@skippymom: it happened to me the other day, too! (But I just figured there was a backlog in queue or something….for twenty hours or so….but eventually the moderation notation went away.)

And thanks to NTMTOM, I’ve gotten the re-hash on the episodes I missed! :D

21. It is a pile of furriness! I want to bury my face in it!

22. FLOOFY KITTEN FTW!

23. flutterbye says:

Boogerman! I used to call my kitties boogs for boogie- butts. My boy only had a stubby curl for a tail and always made me laugh when he went on a running rampage!

24. Mamma dawrgs are the sweeestest.

25. MamaLana says:

Just. So. Cute. And it’s Caturday, besides!

26. aww he’s a kitten sandwich!!

27. Ludivine says:

ResQte!!

28. Hon Glad says:

Timmy Boogerman, Hmm, my eyes are open before theirs, which means I see
    the food first, re-sult!

29. cellarmouse says:

what exactly does “sanguine” mean? not bilious i know or liverish… it’s got to do with the bodily humors i think…maybe optimistic?

30. You can almost hear his little thoughts: “What’s the matter with me? I feel apart, different…Can’t put my paw on it. Who am I? What am I? Maybe I’ll never belong. Or maybe I’m just hungry! Maaa!”

Adorbs!

31. I LOVE YOU PHOTOS
    THEY ARE SO CUTE

32. Oh my goodness, that is wayyyyy, to cute, i had a cat that nursed my little dog for nine months, he was almost as big as her, had him for seventeen years, the dog also, they loved each other soooooo much, I was so lucky to have them that long

33. I tough first they were little rotties, but yeah if they were that cat could be huge lol

34. AWW :D I am so glad that little kitty has a new mom :D

35. so cute! nice story!

36. bookmonstercats says:

I used to have a smallish Siamese kitteh (total villainess nevertheless) and a chow bitch. Naughty chow got out one night. Siamese villainess used to love to lie in a heap with her resulting litter of foster brothers and sisters, even when they were nursing, until they got bigger than she did. One of them must have rolled over on her and hurt her leg (she was fine). Happy dayz!!

37. bookmonstercats says:

@cellarmouse, you’ve got it. “Habitually hopeful, expecting things to go well” my ancient and venerable dictionary tells me. Must be one of your All ‘Murrican sitcom families (just joking – our sitcom families in the UK all tend to be dysfunctional, in a tres amusing way, you understand. I was a huge fan of “Married With Children” BTW.)

I thought they were rottie pups, too, or something like that – but with a chihuaha…….? *shivers*

38. meoowmom says:

ahh what a feel good story….love this lil happy bunch and what
    a lovin mom!

39. Noelegy says:

Cellarmouse: I believe “sanguine” means happy, content, satisfied.

“Timmy Boogerman”….:D

40. wow – that is too too CUTE!

41. Super cute and funny to boot.

42. DillPig says:

Poor little *rescute* mama dog, looks so worried; she looks like she’s had a hard life. I hope she is feeling better now….Is there a progress update?

43. having sex change/gender surgery is really hilarious. remember when people thought is was funny to make jokes about black people or gay people and then we realized that actually is was racist or homophobic? apparently you didn’t get the memo.

44. That Chihuahua looks IDENTICAL to mine! I showed the pic to my husband and he said, “Is that Rita?!” Crazy.

45. Rooanne says:

I don’t care WHAT they are. Those photos give me the urge to talk baby talk! awww da widdle bayee bees…..

46. I always check Cuteoverload and when I came across this picture I almost pee’d my pantalones. This is one of the dogs from Noah’s B’ark Animal Rescue, whom I can proudly say I’ve been volunteering for 4 years, and we made it on the Daily Breezy AND CUTEOVERLOAD!! wow, suh cute and suh happy am I.

She’s up for adoption and so are her pups ;]

47. for real, nobody

all though it could have been a misfire aimed at the redonkulous of soap operas, which use anything they can…..

glad you pointed it out though its the first thing i thought when I read it.