Admittedly, it was an Easy Mistake to Make

Seymour Hoffham braced for the massage of his life when his owner inadvertently picked him up instead of the stress ball.

We want to Seymour ham, Hannah.

Comments

1. That looks like some dangerous ham to hand combat…lame? Perhaps…

2. great, just great. Now I want a twinkie AND a hand ham. :-(

3. I just want to tickle the tummeh!

4. He’s awfully ham-handed about it!

5. AuntieMame says:

I thought this was a furry remote control for a moment…

6. LovesDogs says:

Sleepy hammie.

7. D’awww. I just got myself a hammie three days ago, the same color. Wonder if I can get her to do that with me. :-) Too darn cute.

8. Hopeewon says:

Hammie bellah!

Somehow I think snorgling that bellah wouldn’t turn out as one would hope.

9. Tail nub!

10. tracylee says:

uh-oh, it’s the ham-burgler

11. tracylee says:

looks like Seymour could also easily be mistaken for a hamsta-phone

12. Norwegian Chick(en) says:

…looks like a handfull…

13. skippymom says:

Little twinkie ham
    waiting for a nice massage
    hopes he won’t get squashed

14. marthava says:

That whole thing is just funny. :D

15. andi in NC says:

I call matchingks on the nose, leeeps, pawsies and tail nub….delicious… *goes in for a belly snorgle*

16. Jessica says:

@Angela: I laughed! :)

17. I love the feet!!

18. any relation to philip?

19. Oh my god, the little TAIL.

20. Mary (the first) says:

What a cute hammie
    I’d name him/her “Butterscotch”
    For sweetness, color.

21. Mary (the first) says:

(p.s. like Skippymom, I’m doing my own “Friday Haiku”, Just to keep in practice.)

22. skippymom says:

Mary, if the Overlords refuse to ask us for haiku, we really have no choice but to take matters into our own hams.

23. @Lolli- hai! Guess who?! :D

I immediately thought of a little Hammie Wii Controller! A “Wee” controller? :)

24. I’ve seen photos of people holding sleeping hamsters before… but my none of my Syrian hammies would ever let me do that, the most famous one, Pandable, who lived till 3.5 went nuts if I dared disturb him during the day, gnashing teeth, striking out at whatever predator was rustling his nest… only when he realized it was just me did he calm down, then he was docile as anything. But if I had been stupid enough to try and pick him out of his bed he’d’ve bitten me for sure! And he was always far too excited to be out ever to sleep on his nightly rambles outside the tank…

25. @Gledwood- count yourself lucky!! I WAS stupid enough to pick up my Syrian while he was sleeping- and got a nasty chunk taken out of my thumb for disturbing him! In my defense though, it was for a good reason- we were in the middle of moving house and I was trying to transfer him to a smaller, safer temporary moving den. Alas, Sir Hamlet Peanut didn’t see it that way.

26. Look at the little feetsies!

27. shannomo says:

Oh noes!

28. flutterbye says:

Da feets! Absolutely lovin’ teh groaner puns! Need to start a groaner corner; speaking of which, did skippymom ever ttll her joke?

29. flutterbye says:

tell – tell – sowwy!

30. LOL….okay not a haiku but….

There once was a hammie named Spam
    who spent all his life on the lam
    He loved to eat wheaties
    and snuggle with sweeties
    which often put him in a Jam.

31. Help I am stuck in Moderation Because I used a specific word ….

32. Dorothy Sayers says:

I hate to be picky, but Seymour hamster is a girl. More like Stephanie Seymour hamster…

33. I love the hammie pictures.. my little dwarf hamster is aging so his fur is not as sleek as it used to be but sometimes, I can hold him and pet hims little head and he closes his eyes… and then I see his thought bubble ‘Wait what the hell am I DO ing????” and he opens his eyes and tries to escape. Love these little guys.

34. awww I love how her little feet are pointing :)

35. RicaLynn says:

Man did you notice how ham-fisted that owner was – hope Stephanie/Seymour’s ok ;)

36. Lots of hamham to see today! GLEE!

37. danbenzvi says:

A ham in the hand is worth two in the cage…

38. Queen of Dork says:

His tail is too stubbular so he came up with tiny privacy toes.

39. Tut-ankh-HAM-ster

40. poor wittle hammikins has no eyes!

And I am drunk on pink feets

41. FEETSIES!!!

42. His name is Seymour Hoffham.

Seymour. Hoffham.

*splode*

43. Hon Glad says:

Her left back foot, just manages to protect her modesty.

44. One of my hamster lost his life when baby brother decided to use him as a stress ball :(

45. Katrina says:

Would that be Seymour Philip Hoffman? The name is just tooooo good!

46. How dare you do that to the poor little creature!!! That is extremely bad for the animal!! SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!! :0 :,(

47. Alex C. says:

Geez, Betty, what is wrong with you? Get a grip on yourself. That hamster is napping, cradled in a hand. It is not being harmed.