Monterey is all about behbeh ott-eres.

They’re all, we’re soooo into otters, we dare you to watch out web cam 24-7!

Via SeaNotes Blog and Sender-Inner Brinke!

1. STINKIN’, STINKIN’ cute!!!! What? They eat fish all the time! 😉

2. We surrender!

ok, I’m done with the caps key.

I just want to play with him!

4. superboymom says:

We pulled off Highway 1 at a tiny cove south of Monterey and there were dozens of sea otters in the water just floating on their backsides. Sooo cute!

5. He’s all: I’m eating here, take the picture already and let me finish my lunch!

Soooo cute! I saw a lot of them when we visited California, had to buy a plush one to take home!

6. OMG Okay I admit it I am spoiled.. Spoiled I tell you… I live about 30 Miles east of Monterey Bay and Hubby and I go to the bay probably twice a month or more and Sea Otters have cute down… and they don’t even have to be babies…

And the Aquarium otter displays… Yes “displays” they have a sea otter tank and some fresh water river otters in another area. SO Yep they are ALL ABOUT OTTERS!

7. Also because it has not been said yet BEEP!!!!!

8. Trez4500 says:

I to became hooked on otters after a visit to the Monterey aquarium. I’ve been in love with these little cuties since then. I want one to put in my bathtub. I tried putting my cat in it and pretending he was a babee otter but the outcome was not what I had hoped for.

9. tracylee says:

at least he doesn’t clam up in front of the camera…

10. I have a sea otter Beanie Baby. I’ll post him soon on sleeps with stuffed animals. If not later today, then tomorrow

11. QueenZola says:

@Gigi: Are you sure this isn’t the plush one you took home?!

Arrrrg too much cute to handle..zzzzzzzjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj(unconcious face on keyboard)!

12. AHHH – one of my dearest girl friends is the sea otter aquarist at the Monterey Bay Aquarium – this is one of her new babies 🙂

I lurve me the sea ottas!

13. victoreia says:

I’d click through and watch the web-cam, but I have to go to work, and I just know I’d never leave home if I watched the web-cam……

14. Katrina says:

I’ve got to get back to the MBA-but it is a far trip. Wonderful little bebeh—–
    Somebody go the MBA for me and take notes and give me a full report on the Sea weed garden!

15. Katrina says:

Jbo-I’m counting on you!

16. Natalie says:

Meg, is your caps lock stuck on today?? 😛
    Cute little baby otter.

17. WendyPinNJ says:

Yep, shoot me too!

Ain’t nuthin’ cuter than a baby otter! IMHO!

18. Look at that little “Who, me?” face as he/she innocently munches on a clam …

(Reminds me of my fave Engrish: “After a storm … comes a clam”)

19. flutterbye says:

That babeh is just WAAAAAYYYYY too cute with that little button nose, bright beady eyeses, short wheeeskers and those adorable little hands holding his clam!

Barfing rainbows here!

20. cafegrrl says:

Oh, he is just adorable….! Kisses on his little forehead!

21. @ QueenZola Don’t I wish it was!

22. Trez4500 says:

we have fresh water otters at the Georgia Aquarium but they are always asleep whenever I’m there. I love how the play and scamper about. Makes me want to climb in there with them.

23. Lula Mae says:

Aaaaaaw, it’s lil’ Kit!
    Such a cute bebeh! And Otter! Bebeh Otter!
    She was new at the Aquarium we last visited, and I literally spent hours watching her play. Or do nothing. Float around looking cute. Mostly that.

24. Rachael says:

He’s all “Of course I’m cute. I’m an otter. Thank you very much.”

25. Why is it that almost every otter picture you see the otter has this look on his face like he’s surprised someone is taking his/her picture? They’re always like “oy, i’m trying to eat some food off me tummy — you need a picture of that???”

26. He looks like a stuffed animal.

27. gah my baby owa!! (yes owa means otter but OWA!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE) ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeluv him ❤

28. eternalcanadian says:

that is so not fair, posting pictures of otters or links to otter-cams….

some of us have to work, darn it!

29. skeptic says:

OK, I confess. I used to watch the Monterey Otter Cam at work when I was going crazy from some project. Instant better mood and increased serenity 🙂

30. I clicked on the link and read the story. How moving and fantastic that the MBA was able to save this little cutie pie!! She sure is adorable.

31. Lerrinus says:

Awww! What a little cutesiekins! 🙂

32. HanksMom says:

Aaaaaaaaaah! Cute-iac Arrest! This is the big one, Elizabeth!

33. aquasaline says:

okay, so I drive by them each and every day I go to work in moss landing (just north of monterey)…and they really make you go “squeeeeee” each and every time you see them! the daily squeeeeee!

34. Haven’t I already said that you people are just torturing me with otters I can’t have? My husband keeps saying “no” to me having a pet otter. *pouts*

*stops pouting long enough to beep the nose and squee at the ottercam*

35. D’awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww….

36. Did I go SQUEE over this baby otter?
    Betchurass I did.

37. This, friends, is otterly redonkulous.

38. Le sigh. I still can’t look at sea otters without being reminded of a bad grade I was unfairly given in high school. I suppose I shall just have to desensitize myself by watching an hour of otter cam daily.

: ) : )IT IS SO CUTE: ) : )