Welcome to Cinco de Mayo

The parsnip-garitas are cool, the pool is luke, and I have a bitchin’ mix of Toto and Duran Duran on the speakers. Enjoy.

I hope you don’t find carrot puree all over the bathroom in the morning, Wendy L.

Comments

1. That is one cool bunbun.

2. marthava says:

Hovertext keeled me. lololol

3. Snowpea says:

Awwww, the chillest, coolest bunbun EVAH! (I never knew they made bunneh sized sunglasses)

4. Interesting music choice–I would have thought he’d be playing Hip HOP.

5. Elisha B. says:

OMGosh!!!!!
    I am SO in love now……..totally rockin’ the 80’s…….wish I could share the fun bun!!!!

6. 260Oakley says:

This looks like a still from “Bunset Boulevard”

7. Heather and the Boston Terriers says:

I lub heem.

8. Love the glasses, but they need to be renamed “Bunnles” instead of “Doggles”

9. Viva LA BUN BUN!

10. tracyflick says:

Finally, an APPROVING RABBIT.

11. metsakins says:

hold the line, Kevin.

12. Call me a cynic, but I think the glasses are just there to mask the inevitable disapproval.

13. i want to kees his furry cheeks!!

14. since nobody has said it yet – BEEP! on teh nose…

15. @Juno – or to mask the massive hangover from too many parsnipgaritas.

16. Katrina says:

Yup, the bunny vida loca all right.

17. cambridge_rat_mom says:

Agreed–no disapproval here. This is one way wicked cool wabbit. But which K9 is missing his/her glasses??

18. el bun disapproves of chalupas, but es muy loco for margaritas

arriba!

19. Melissa says:

bunny lipth bunny lipth bunny lipth
    BUNNY LIPTH!

I am obthethed with animal lipth lately.

20. I suppose these two posts are it for today. Really “cute”

21. Hovertext! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

22. fly'n bye says:

Shades of disapproval on cute bunny. @Melissa, LOL bunny lipth!

23. You feature a BUNNY on Cinco de Mayo?! What, you don’t have pictures of Chihuahuas somewhere over there at Cuteoverload HQ?!

Seriously, it is just not Cinco de Mayo without Chihuahua Races.

24. Katrina says:

Wait a minute, I read that Cinco de MAYO as on mayonniase-that might be Miracle Whip bunny!

25. Katrina says:

How does one spell mayonnaise? Yeah, like that.

26. With the one paw sticking out! STOP! Bunneh time!

27. I can’t believe nobody has made the “bunglasses” joke yet. So let me be the first to compliment this handsome fellow/elegant lady on his/her stylin’ bunglasses.

28. We want a little chihuahua for Cinco de Mayo!! Preferably one with a huge sombrero lol

29. Is he wearing Ray Buns?

30. slappysquirrel says:

Tequila!

31. Ray Buns… hehe.

32. I never would have posted that if it weren’t for my lunchtime pomegranate margarita. ;)

33. domanato says:

looks like a bunny wanting to be P. Diddy

34. micsix says:

@Donna really? Your b*tching about free pictures of cuteness is the least cute thing here. You were complaining yesterday but yet I see you are back. When I think on how long I have beeen coming here it is remarkable that you just might be the 1st consistent complainer. I have always read the comments for the funny remarks and positive energy most of the commenters seem to add. .

35. jujube says:

There should be a picture of this bun included in Webster’s definish of “cool”.

36. groovin’ ‘n’ approvin’

37. kibblenibble says:

Melitha: I underthstand completely! :-)

38. Tiny bun sized shades, OMG! Cute overload is right!!

39. janet2buns says:

The bunglasses are to protect bunneh from our stoopidity. There’s a limit to the amount of disapproval a bunneh can be expected to generate, after all.

40. Happy Cinco de Bunito

41. Hon Glad says:

Janet2buns – Hmph, you have stolen in essence, my comment, but I feel cheered that an expert, such as yourself, has confirmed my perception of this picture.

Bun, “you so disappoint me, that I can’t bear to look at you, I shield my eyes from your nacent ineptitude. That is all “

42. popperganny says:

now that’s one kewl bun – nice kpax reference btw…lol

43. Pee pee Paws!!!!

44. Theresa! I love the cute chicky at the end of the Can’t Touch This vid.Bravo.Thank you for choosing Cuteoverload!
    @laura d’awww pee pee paws!one!eleventy!!

45. Oh micsix get a grip.

46. Bunnicula Suavus Americanus!

47. He does look like Kevin Spacey.

48. Yay Simon! WTG on making it to C.U…. he’s always been a popular bun with da ladies here at Magic Happens (he’s up for adoption, but comes with a larger-than-life ladyfriend!). And yes, the doggles were swiped from my pup, but he REALLY didn’t miss them….

49. Courtney says: