Motopup Mania Already!

And the motopups keep on rolling in! Awesome photographer Abigail Smigel not only spotted this pup wearing Barbie’s Dream Doggles™, but also caught a hint of Rule #5 (fisheye lens is cute) action. Vroom!

Comments

1. Cute pups, cute scooter, and a cute lady to boot! Win! :D

2. Ooooh, such a cute pup. Love those pink doggles.

3. ZOooooooOM!!! ZOoooooooooOM!!!!

4. hailey says:

OmG! that is one cute doggie

5. smiley says:

cute but nervous-making. goggles won’t do much in a traffic mishap. what about some sort of pope-mobile bubble over him? like a pup-mobile. I’m just saying.

6. MAtchinks Pup Doggles MAtch Motor scootor.

and LOL I love the doggie side car seat or should I say back seat.

7. Trabb's Boy says:

Um … severed dog’s head is not cute. It’s also not secured on very well. She really could use some bungee cords or something.

8. edmundh says:

Color matching scooter and goggles!

9. which do you like better? Pannier O’ Dog or Dog In A Pannier?

10. That goggie is going to eat pavement if she gets in an accident.

11. katie s. says:

i wouldn’t put my dog in one of those bump cases, but they bolt onto the back of the scooter, trabb’s boy, so that angle isn’t really the issue.

12. Trabb's Boy says:

Hi katie s. I was actually just kidding around about setting a dog head on top of that thing loose. I never really nuff around here.

13. tracylee says:

doggers is cute and all

but PINK VESPA LUST

14. Over the top dog!!!

15. Natalie says:

Wow, I can’t believe this post hasn’t generated more comments. Puppers is cute, but I’m more worried about mom riding in flip-flops!

16. Linda Slater says:

Hmmmm, wonder why the cute biker doggie pics I sent in didn’t make it on the page….!?

17. mrsgilmore says:

i think the pic is staged for a photographer as the photo is from a photographer (yes, redundant). i have serious doubts that vespa mama drives around in flip flops with the pup unsecured.
    nonetheless, pink doggles and vespa for the matchinks win!

18. katie s. says:

people drive scooters with flipflops all the time. and it looks like the dog is in the bump case with a hole cut out so he can peak out. i have a good friend who stuffs her boston terrier into a baby bjorn, puts goggles on him, and takes him for scooter rides a lot. in all sorts of footwear. i definitely ride my scooter with equally stupid shoes all the time.

19. Cough syrup.

20. Where can I find one of these pet carriers for my scooter? Anyone know?

21. Camille says:

Ok people, seriously…There HAS to be other things in the world for u to worry about!!!! This is all fun!!!! We live in SoCal: everything is done safely in flip flops :) Sir Scrappy IS in fact secured in. He loooves airing his breath to the world, and offering generous licks to any unsuspecting stranger.. Happiest pup on earth!! He’d like to give a bark-out to A.Smigel Photography !

22. Camille says:

To answer your question above, this is the “trunk” that came w the scooter- Scrappys Mom modified it by sawing the hole in top and using a kitty bed for softness inside- and fastened a doggie harness thru the bottom- presto! Safe, soft, secure ;)