Let me shake your hand

Thank you, dear blog visitor. [Stretches out paw] For all the appreciation you’ve shown us Hedgehogs.

Sarah P. says her hedge “Wimbley” is one grateful dude.

Comments

1. I think that’s a foot(bottom) not a “paw” as in hand. Jus’ sayin:)

Love-01 ;)

2. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

….um….”Wimbley” = phenomenal name for a hedgie.

And “wookit da teeny tiny grabby hands!!!!”

3. Queen of Dork says:

That reminds me of “I Want To Hold Your Hand,” which reminds me of this: (Get your lighters ready)

4. No prickliness at all to his sweet greeting. :)

5. Iris (yes, that Iris,) says:

i love hedge hogs so much. they are so cute. did you know that in England they’re called Tiggywinkles and are very popular as pets? they are just adorable! and this one would most likely make a good business agent, as well….

6. Iris (yes, that Iris,) says:

sorry, i said business agent for some reason, i meant relestate agent.

7. Oh BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    (gasp)

8. what a cutie beauty

9. ooh, i bet the earses are very soft…. *reaches out to touch one*

10. Wow, those are freakin adorable toe-beans.

11. Adorabuhls, BUT… is that an extra “hand” growing out of his sweet little neck? Like that dude in that Ahnuld movie set on Mars? (except that was a head from a torso)
    P.S. to “ed” what about an “ehn” tag? :)

12. harmlesslittleflea (Clare) says:

Wimbley’s ENTIRE FOOT is a toebean O.O

13. So cute even the face expression is saying shake my hand

14. Queen of Dork says:

Iris: What? They’re called Tiggywinkles? Cool!

15. @Iris: is Tiggywinkles more of a nickname and comes from Beatrix Potter books but officially they are known as Hedgehogs?

@Susanova: baby hedgie is curling up into a ball so his 2 front paws are more receeded (at this point) then his back legs.

@me (finally my comment) *squeal!* So very very cute. Little one has a built in pick so I’m thinking he plays a mean guitar: exit light, enter night, take my hand, we’re off to never neverland (Metallica)

16. Hewwo Wimbley!

17. kibblenibble says:

BEEP! :-)

18. His nose looks like a grape. :lol:

His earses look all velvety and I lubs his leetle pawses.

19. marthava says:

Sir Wimbley Tiggywinkle. Now that’s some moniker.

20. MoonCatty says:

Such a wonder of nature is the Hedgey… soft, smooth pinkness paired with such spikey spikeness.

Aaaaaawwww…. ouch! Aaaaaaawwww… ouch!!

21. Ahh, wee wittle Wimbley Tigglewinkle. It’s so nice to meet you too :)

22. That reminds me of the old Hee Haw ‘Sa-lute!’ where they would point out some small town and jump up from behind the cornfield. Just sayin’.

23. D’awww! And people say hedgehogs have such prickly demeanors ;)

24. AWWW… I so want a hedgehog! I grew up in England, and was always fascinated by them. Also, LOVE the name!

25. Oh, those are his back feets!

26. meoowmom says:

ahhh he is so cute I just wanna squeeze hims and love hims…
    those lil eyes just begging to be noticed and that lil nose and toes
    always the toes…too cute!

27. HappyLucky says:

sooooo cute!

28. meoowmom says:

ps what is up with the tp roller ?

29. danbenzvi says:

(Takes Wimbley’s foot and shakes it gently.)

Why, thank you, Wimbley. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

30. Want!

31. Her names Nettie Wimbley
    She smokes like a chimney
    But she’s my little nicotine girl.

I have heard of no incidences of people keeping them as pets in UK, which of course,doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. It used to be thought, that to put out bread and milk from them was best, but apparently cat food is to their liking, I think the moist variety rather than Kibble.

32. I love hedgehog ears. They’re just so unexpected!

33. you’re welcome & thanks back! *hedgie handshake/cuddles!!!*

34. ehn!!

35. What a cutie patootie… and Wimbley for President!!!

36. cellarmouse says:

visited england once – very nice place … reminded me of home … but the only hedgehogs i ever saw were like the armadillos i saw in texas ( sadly flat dontchaknow).
    my son saw something run in front of our car (and safely on) and asked what it was – when asked to describe it, said it looked like a “tiny pig on tiptoe” – prolly a hedgy , eh?

37. Hedgies are so cute, I’d love to have one. I think though, that my Miss Ashy would find them to be really fun toys!

38. OMGORRRRRRRRRRSH SO CUTE!!!!!

My lil one has a sexy walk. I taught her well.

39. Queen of Dork says:

Melissadesa: Hahahahahaha! That’s so cute! She does indeed have a sexy-walky-thang going on there. :)

40. Queen of Dork says:

Here’s a pretty flower! Some cacti around here are doing this right now. Very pretty!

41. Queen of Dork says:

Oops! I forgot to try Theo’s advise of posting the picture last. Oops. I’ll try it again later.

42. Queen of Dork says:

I’m testing this method. Please excuse the 80s flashback. I just want to see if I can do this correctly.

43. Queen of Dork says:

Yay! Cool. It worked!

44. Queen – I don’t know why she does it! She just started when she was like 8 mos old.

45. Queen of Dork says:

Well, it’s quite adorable. I can see her personality in the vids you post. Please give her a smoochie-poo from me!

46. oooun, so cute!! *-*

47. Defs!! We have a facebook fanpage for her LOL

48. I would love to shake your little pink paw. *shake*

49. This little beastie looks like character actor Wallace Shawn!

50. awwwwwwwwwwwwww. so cute.

51. @Mike #49

Incontheivable!!!! You’re right!

52. victoreia says:

@Mike: Inconceivable!

53. Victoreia: JINX!

54. Mike beat me. That’s exactly what I thought. Mike, I challenge you to a battle of wits!

55. Andi from NC says:

@melissadesa – that heldgewalk is awesome – and the background music makes it!!

56. own, gosh! *-* hedgs are so adorable! i love theeem :D

[sorry if my english are wrong, i'm brazilian hahahaha]

57. I would really hate to accidentally find him in the bottom of my purse. LOL Seriously is a cool photo.