Tough Fluff

Gah head, make an “I love shredding chicken” joke. I dare you.

Say, didn’t he play Bull on “Night Court”, Sara K.?

Comments

1. Disapproval on wheels!

2. You are a chicken.

Back to the future!

3. Brave chicken… ;-)

4. oh em gee, he does look like Bull! a fluffier, yellower version, but Bull nonetheless!

C’mon Harry, show us a card trick!

5. p.s.: chicks, man…

6. When this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour… you’re gonna see some serious chick.

7. What’s the matter, McFly? CHICKEN??

*pre-recorded chicken sounds*

8. Just wait guys. Some day I’ll be good as Mr. Hawk!

9. (Tony Hawk, that is)

10. A-well-a, everybody’s heard about the bird
    Bird, bird, bird, b-bird’s the word
    A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word
    A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, well, the bird is the word
    A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird’s the word

… and so on … and so on

11. shahinrani says:

Val at #7 has won.

12. Referrences to BTTF, the Soup and Surfin’ Bird? Am I in heaven? Once again, CO delivers the goods!

Name that chicken Marty!

13. Awesome :)

~Dan

14. damn you for that, gizmo!!! that’ll be in my head all night

but ooh baby that chick’s (mc)fly

15. victoreia says:

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I don’t know which I love more: the Back to the Future reference, or the Night Court reference!

16. ha!

Best alt text ever. :)

17. Queen of Dork says:

I think babeh chicks almost give bunnies a run for the money in the disapproval department. Geez, chick. What did I do wrong? I’m sorry whatever it was. Please don’t peck me. Gosh.

18. Hi, Queenie!

19. Queen of Dork says:

Hiya Theresa! Please let me know if your nephew will allow a few renditions of “The Broccoli Song” this weekend!

20. Figlio del Sol says:

Waddaya looking at punk, aintcha seen a hot Chick onna skateboard afore?

21. mikeyfur says:

Is this the little chickie named Pot Pie??

22. And I thought biker chick’s were tough.

23. QoD, he’s due to land any minute. We are in a tizzy.

24. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Oh gosh! how fun! Please belt out a round of The Broccoli Song for me!! :)

25. Queen of Dork says:

(Broccoliiiiiiiiii, Broccolaaaaaaaaa, Broccoliiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
    BROCOLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)

26. Thank you, CO for my morning snork!

27. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

um, Q, ….. (ahem). Dignity, you know.

ALWAYS dignity.

Signed,
    Today’s quotation from the film “SIngin’ in the Rain”

28. Queen of Dork says:

O No: No! I refuse to be dignified! I want to be silly! *wanders off singing Theresa’s Broccoli Song really loud while skipping and holding a pink balloon* :)

29. Aawh, too cute! <3

30. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: Here’s a song I have worked hard to write for your nephew. It goes like this:

Ahem. (lalalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaa. gotta warm up the ole throat. laaaaa)
    tink tink tink. (conductor’s baton on the sheet music stand there) ahem. cough. cough… ATCHOOO!! (oops! bless me. excuse me) (OKAY SamKitty, I’ll sing it now! Stop yelling at me!) *silence*

I eat my broccoli, ’tis great,
    It’s yummy and delish,
    Such crunch and green upon my plate,
    It goes with every dish.

Broccoliiiiiiii, broccolaaaaaaa, broccoliiiiiiiiiiiii
    Broccolahahahahaha!!!
    Broccoliiiiiiiiii, broccolaaaaaaaaaa,
    Nice green stuff on my dish!!!!

31. Queen of Dork says:

Sorry about this. I know this isn’t a financial page but you guys are so smart. I’m trying to build credit. A co-worker said I should get a WalMart or JC Penny credit card to use and pay off to establish credit. Is this a good idea to do? I’M SCARED OF CREDIT CARDS!! Help me! I know this isn’t fluffy or cute but I don’t know if I should do that. Or at least please give me a link to a more appropriate site to ask about this, please. *end of thread grab* Thanks.

32. @QoD, he’s been and left. He’s a lot better, more relaxed, less um, imperious. Weird, but I kinda miss his spoiled-rotten old self!
    He is still scared of the cat, though.
    Broccoliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Broccolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Artichokes!
    Aroooooooooo-gu-la-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

33. Queen of Dork says:

Well, Theresa. They do grow out of that mini-monster stage. But then they become maxi-cretins when they become teenagers. That’s where I am now with the Princess of Dork. But she’s awesome. She came to work with me on Thursday for Take Your Financial Drain (er..um..I mean Kid! Yeah!) Day. She and I still have so much fun whenever we are together. :)

34. @ONYD, “I ceeeeeeeeen’t steeeeeeeeeeeand ‘um.”

35. Queen of Dork says:

I meant “to work” Day.

36. “Shepherd Your Spawn to the Salt Mine Day”

37. Queen of Dork says:

Theresa: What the heck was that?!

38. Queen of Dork says:

Drag thy Income Tax Refund Jackpot to Work Day?

(Nuffers. I’m making a joke here)..

39. Queen of Dork says:

Ooops! uh-oh. I’m FIRST at being moderated for quite some time! I didn’t mean anything bad by what I said. But I guess it was taken that way. Ooops again, and my bad!

40. “Ride with your Roe to the Rodeo Day”
    “Escort your Eggs to your Employment Day”
    “Konvey your Kids to the Kremlin Day” :mrgreen:

41. It’s Tony Hawk … uh, I mean Tony Chick!

42. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

Hey — several days after this pic was originally posted, and I’ve FINALLY realized the AWESOMEST theme song for this item:

“Ain’t I Tuff Enuff?????”

43. Hon Glad says:

Hi Peeps, Figlio del sol, was me ….Hon Glad…. having a try out of a ,
    new name, prompted by the immanent departure of (stifled sob) Teh Teho.
    I figure a new Ed a new name, what do peeps think.
    Queenie, I was going to launch a ” Stop Theo Going ” plan, involving you donning
    your nurses uniform, and swaping his urine sample for lemonade. “Sorry feller
    but your blood sugars off the scale”. But I fear it’s too late, sniff, whimper sob, sob.
    Anyhoo, a song for you :
    I feel silly, oh so silly, I feel silly and frilly and bright,
    Willy nilly, that the folks will think I’m not alright.

44. Baileyismyangel says:

Not funny, they do that you know.

45. Baileyismyangel says:

They also cut off their beaks so they can’t damage the product.

46. Queen of Dork says:

Hon Glad: Hmmmmmm. Lemonade, huh? You may be on to something there. I knew this woman who presented her pee test in order to land a job. She knew she was dirty so she had smuggled in the pee-pee of a friend. She took it to the test in a bottle. She told me that the lady who looked at it noticed how warm it was and told her, “There’s something wrong with your urine. According to the temperature of this urine, if this is your sample, you should be dead.” Wow and hahahahah! Talk about blowing a drug test!! :)

47. Baileyismyangel says:

Live chicks into shredders, lovey, let us all laugh at this

48. about 1:43

49. Chiken with mid-90`s attitude :)

50. @aloec

WOW THAT VIDEO!!! I said “Aww” so loud my cat woke up and gave me a really dirty look.

51. Cute much! :-)