Pygmy! Get yer fresh Pygmys heah!

[Ballpark Peanut salesmen voice] Pygmy Rabbits! Get yer fresh Rabbits heah! Get your Rule of Cuteness #45 Pygmy fix HERE!

Pygmy Slow Loruseseses!

Pygmy Marmosets! Piping hot marmosets!

Pygmy Hippos heah! Get your plump hippos!

Rabbeet from Northwest Trek. Pygmy slow loris by Duke U. Lemur CenterJuvenile Marmoset by Scott K. Pygmy hippos from Louisville Zoo.

Comments

1. FIRST

because if ya gonna play that game, Meggles, I was ALWAYS Teh Champ. :P

2. OH MY GAWD. Never mind the rest of the post, the rabbit keeled meh!

3. Hon Glad says:

” Get your rat on a stick, their lovely.”

4. It really bothers me that I can’t pick up the cute pygmy animals and kiss them all over. Its like showing a starving person a picture of a piece of cake and then watching them drool. Darn you Cute Overload.

5. “Marmoset there’d be days like this
    There’d be days like this Marmoset
    (Marmoset Marmoset!)”

6. PS: Remember this?

7. SoccerSue says:

Yay, NW Trek! I had no idea they were breeding and releasing pygmy rabbits, and I freakin’ live just a few miles away. Definitely been too long since I’ve been there! Must remedy the situation ASAP.

8. Bebeh bunny kind of has a little Hitler moustache.

9. Lol, @chanpon. I am glad I wasn’t the only one who thought that!

10. New website: “BunniesthatlooklikeHitler.com”

11. There are pygmy marmosets here in the Amazon Exhibit at the Vancouver Aquarium. If I didn’t have to pay to get in, I would probably stay there all day.

And the SLOW LORIS on my gosh can we say BEF.

12. Bunneh is so small. His face is like two fingernails wide. Who knew you could fit all that bunny in such a small package.

13. Oh, these are wonderful photos!

14. Ahhhh they are too cute!!!

15. victoreia says:

@Hon Glad: shouldn’t that be ‘rat onna stick’?

“Only a penny! And that’s cuttin’ my own throat!”

16. victoreia, You are quite correct and me living in the land of Terry Pratchett….
    England that is, not Ankmorporkh.

17. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

ZOMG no no ye’re ALL WRONG, I tells ya.

IT”S THE PYGMY HIPPO !!!

(wanders off, singing to self: “pygmy hippo, pygmy hippo, pygmy hippo,
    pigmy hippo, pigmy hippo, pigmy hippo, pigmy hippo, pigmy hippo, pygmy hippo….etc)

(*endorphins spewing out from both ears; stoopid wide grin on face*)

18. BStrange says:

Er… Wait. I thought if the editor ever committed a Firstpost, rifts opened up into the Dungeon Dimensions* and the world ended?… I guess the whole “no longer gonna be the Editor” thing just saved us all from certain doom! Still sad, though. (And why do I feel like I just stirred a dash of Dr. Who into a pot of Terry Pratchett after typing that?)

Oh, and speaking of firsts, the pygmy hippo takes first prize in my book, closely followed by puppy dog eyed loris. Baby hippo looks half bullfrog. Loris is making clutchy-feets fists. *happy sigh!*

*because this page really needed another Pratchett reference

19. Andi from NC says:

Love the marmoset!!!!

20. Bunneh barely has enough room to register disapproval but mama hippo makes up for it in spades. Slow lorus owns my ♥

21. LovesDogs says:

Babeeee pigmeeeee hippppooooooooooo! I can’t stand the cuteness. *done*

22. Killer Klown says:

Buh… buh… buh…
    Bunneh…
    *Thunk*
    *Ded.*

23. That pygmy hippo baby looks so rubbery I want to hug it and kiss it and squeeze it and call it George.

24. Albatross!

25. Aww! The lorus and the marmoset makes me feel like I really should have gotten into the Primatology field like I thought about doing years ago. Such sweeties!

26. The first hovertext – snicker.

27. I’ll take a pygmy hippo, please. On a bun.

28. @Theresa- LMAO, read your comment, did a double take and exploded :D Reminds me of this http://a2.vox.com/6a00c225267957604a00cdf7eb631a094f-500pi

Ah the marmoset and hippos have such pretty “double” eyelids.

29. Colonel Jenna says:

SQUEEE! Four squeezables at once! I’m not sure I can handle this, I am going to have to go back to pretending to work.

30. I love the pygmy bunnies! Awesomely cute.

31. I’m with CC and Kyle: GAH! that bunneh! It keels!

32. There’d be days like this, my marmoset….

33. I can hugs deh hippo??

34. 260Oakley says:

@chanpon
    I agree, that is definitely Hare Hitler.

35. Somehow the addition of ‘piping hot’ makes marmosets EVEN CUTER.
    Like the marmosets were damp and cold and miserable so I towel-dried them and put them in the linen cupboard with the hot water cylinder in a shoebox with a piece of blankie and a jar lid of water, and half an hour later I heard happy peeping and opened the door and BING! Piping hot marmosets!
    And I held them tucked under my chin and everyone was happy.

36. Ladybird says:

Must get me a loris…

37. Fleurdamour says:
  38. ceiling cat says:

Pygmy Falcons are also WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKED cute =] I saw them at a zoo and fell in lerve <33333

39. Lorises always look as though they’re getting ready to burst into tears.

40. D’awwwwwww….. The pygmy bunny is so cute! When the Netherland Dwarf is not tiny enough. X3

41. That’s a common marmoset. Pygmy’s are extra adorable.

42. ashagato says:

oh theo i’m late but i hope you get this: you’ll be sorely sorely missed!!!!!!!!
    good luck :D