Cute or Sad? The Corgi edishe

Humph.

Harrrumph.

Harrruuuuuuumph.

Kim S. says Sookie the pup isn’t really sad, she just looks that way…

Comments

1. It is the eyes that draw you in . . .
    It is the black rubber nose that KEEEEEELLS you!! OMG!!

2. doesn’t she mean….SOOKEH?

3. AAAAaaaahhh!! It’s my Sookie!

4. Last one reminds me of Einstein. Such a dear, sad man. :)

5. so so so so so cute…….. i’m melting…………….. <3 <3 <3

6. That is such a cutie! Those ears. I’m such a sucker for ears. Such sweet eyes. I want to snorgle sweet puppy!

7. Trabb's Boy says:

Kim S. is very lucky. Doomed, of course, but very lucky anyway.

8. She either just woke up or she should be taking a nap soon. Either way, KYOOOT!

9. Honey's Mommie says:

Muzzle pouch!!! Those lil eyes and adorable nose but it is the
    muzzle, I wanna kees!!!!

10. SQUEE to picture #2. squee mcgee.

11. BEEP!!!

12. PS: BEEP! BEEP!!!

13. too cute to be sad

14. I’m such a sucker for sad puppy eyes, I would give her anything she wanted!

15. AWWWWW. The only thing cuter than a corgi face is watching their little corgi legs blur together while they are running :-)

16. She would be cheered up by a nose beep…

BEEEEEEEP

17. Too easy, but I’m posting it anyway:

18. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

– “ooooh, the pup-manity!!!”

aka
    TRAGIC. I ‘m on the phone, as I type this, scheduling trauma counseling, just from having SEEN the pic of this Corgular Individual.

I cannot IMAGINE, the bill for this Corgular Individual’s counseling sessions.

(deep, traumatized sigh of angst.)

19. Flutterby says:

Cute corgula bebeh!

20. Sad puppy eyes are 10x more effective than Jedi mind tricks. I would never be able to say no to Sookie.

21. Bill Compton says:

Sookeh is mahn!

22. i think sookie just broke my heart. i swear i heard it crack!

23. kibblenibble says:

BrianMPLS: I see it! Can’t explain why, but I see it! Thank you for pointing that out.

24. Oh, Sookie! Come on over here and curl up next to me. Those sad eyes are killing me!

25. I’d be sad too, if I had stubs for legs. I’m sure it’s just me, but the corgi always makes me a little sad when I see the short mutant legs. It’s like someone played a mean genetic prank on them. The other day I saw a Corgi and a Great Dane running around together at Dolores Park…quite the cute but sad site to see.

26. Hon Glad says:

I think we have the wistful, the lady Di and the Hypnotist, all looks to draw you in. Making it impossible to refuse him anything his heart desires.

27. Ok, baby corgi here is my wallet and my credit cards. Get whatever you like…

28. Lucy's Mommeh says:

I love that other people saw “Sookie” (Sookeh)..and automatically went where I went…True Blood….does Sookie have any siblings? Bill? Sam? Jessica? Lafayette?

29. victoreia says:

@nismo: You are soooooo right!

And I’m totally defenseless! Against! The! Eyes! The! Eyes!

30. It is from True Blood (I’m Kim – the corgi owner) – my husband named her!

She tried to eat my shoelace yesterday on the way home and I said, in my best “Bill” voice “Sookie, I forbid you to do that!” and my husband laughed so hard he almost crashed the car!

31. @ Kitten well she deff needs another nose beep and some scritches and a doggie treat…
    Adorabuhls that is what she is!

32. yesssss soookiieeee… i will handz you the treeeatzzzzz…

33. Don’t cry, Emo Pup. Don’t cry.

34. Neither cute nor sad, just . . . concerned. Worried, p’raps?

35. zeldapie says:

My gosh, Sookie rivals Beagle puppies for big, sad, soulful eyes!

36. Bunny butts forever!

37. Sookie looks like a big suck :)

38. Ok, so should I just sign everything over to him right now or what?

39. Jessica H says:

Ahhh! Looks like my little Daisy. I was like, “I don’t remember sending those photos in…” SUPER CUTE.

40. OMG!! Look at our baby!! She is soooo adorable!! We are soooo glad you all love her!! We are hoping to have another litter next Spring!! So Kim, if you would like another Corgi pup, let us know!! We would be more than happy to hook you up with another one! :)

41. MamaLana says:

Too sad to be cute.

42. MamaLlama says:

Too cute to be sad.

43. You all HAVE to click on Bonnie and Trish May link to see more pictures of Sookie and her parents Honey & Toodles (very cute names) and the rest of the litter. Very very cute puppers.

44. Getting my corgi puppy on Saturday….CAN”T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Too cute! I love corgis!

46. Francesca says:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! So cute with those cute little nom nom ears. >_< My corgi girl gives me those looks all the time, when she isn't being a total HAM.

47. absolutely adorable!!!!!!! those eyes really draw you in. aaaaaw. :)

48. What does melancholic corgi listen to, to make that tender heart feel a bit better? Radiohead? The Smiths? Tori Amos?

49. Lucy's Mommeh says:

OMG, Kim, that’s a hoot…I can just imagine you doing the voice..would it come out something like when Jessica was doing her imitation of Bill to Sookie? Now you’ve got me giggling…

50. I have come to the conclusion that corgis are the cutest puppehs of all. I’ve never been owned by one but I hope to rectify that one day. I am ded from the killer qte. *thud*

51. Soooo cute!!! Corgis are the cutest, I have a 14 yr old male & he still has the best expressions…

52. This pup is absorbing super powers from not only the Power Rangers but Pokimon as well.

53. Get ready for the projectile shedding! Yes, they are cute, but like, “Pig Pen” in “Peanuts”, she will shed allllllllllllllllll the time.
    Tip” buy the sticky roller things by the caseload, BJ’s has them for a good price.
    But you will love her anyway. Lots.

54. My corgi puppy is a 10 year old dog now, but he still throws the cute sad eyes at me! :)

55. baroo…. =(

56. you’re so cute it’s killin me….stop it some more

57. My 10 year old lab mix still has this look, constantly. And it still kills me, I want him to be happy!

58. All I can think about is Lou Costello saying, “I’ve been a baaaaad boy”!
    This dog is just so cute. One question though, (British accent) does the queen know you’ve got one of her dogs?

59. @Kim: I imagine your Bill voice works as effectively on your Sookie as does for Bill on the show with “his” Sookie … but more adorably in your case.

60. Tzarinac says:

Any experienced corgi owner knows that those are not sad eyes — they are guilting-you eyes. Guilting you because you are taking pix instead of giving treats, rubbing the belly, giving treats, scratching the boompers, giving treats, playing on the floor, giving treats…. Did I mention that corgis LOVE their treats and have special secret powers to guilt you into giving them yummy treats?
    Is the name from the now P un-C children’s song?

61. We have two- Lenny & Mable. Both are tri-color Pembroke Welsh Corgis- big dogs in little bodies (with stubby legs).

62. Many a times I have seen cute corgis on this site, but this one makes me want to say: I WANT EEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! The cuteness of the first photo just about killed me. With a look like that Sookie can have her very own large pizza with extra sausage and ham, as far as I’m concerned.

63. Pic #2…not now mama said I have to take my nap.

Last Pic does look like Einstein! The angle and all…so smart.

His look has power to melt your heart….just like my pup.

64. kitten lover says:

my lost dog,been missing since December, used to be even cuter.

65. AWWWW!
    i want a lil’ corgi.

66. kitten lover says:

I CAN’T forget how cute those photos are.The first one and the last one are to DIE for.

67. SUCH corgitude…

68. Pers’nally, I think the second and the third are less sad and more up to something… my pupple gets that face when she’s checking to see if I’m still watching her to make sure she stays where she’s supposed to. The second picture in particular reminds me of a little kid: “I seep!” *peeks* “No really! I go seep right now!” I was that kid, especially after I learned how to read. :P

69. cuuuuuuuuuuuute~!!

70. Rapwnzel says:

I have always noticed how cuteoverload has a large amount of corgi photos. Is this cuteoverload’s favorite dog breed?

71. Shari Shaw says:

Sookie channels Albert Einstein! The eyes have it!

72. Sooo cute! I have a bad case of the warm fuzzies!

73. Just breaks me up and makes me cuddle my laptop screen :-)

74. stanggirl70 says:

As the owner of a Pembroke Welsh corgi, I can tell you right now that is not a sad corgi. That is a corgi using its power of manipulation to get either a toy or a treat from the photographer. These dogs are too smart for their own good and should be approached with caution, or else they will embezzle all your money to buy dog treats.