Hey Kids!

Q: What’s the smallest breed of goat?
A: The Nigerian Dwarf. He grows only 21 inches tall!

Q: What do they look like!?
A: LIKE DEES!

3-Day old miniature behbeh goat action sent in by SuperNerd Sara H. Goatular factoids by Northrup.org.

Comments

1. Bebeh Goats, Kids these days… what are you gonna do about them?

2. So fuzzy!

3. My sister will put this on her wishlist, I’m sure.

4. kibblenibble says:

The chin wheeskers! The earses! The flippy tailios! The almond-shaped eyes! The teeny little legs…no, wait…the teeny everythingks! The peenk nosies! That’s it, CO, you’ve done eet. You’ve finally keeled me with Qte! *sigh. so happees*

5. doforanimals says:

The cute meter just ‘sploded. Too moshe, too moshe…

6. I didst vote vote vote like a bebbeh goat.

7. I want one…

8. Queen of Dork says:

*Gaaasssp!*

9. Nicolletta says:

Squeeeeee!!!! *iz ded*

10. Queen of Dork says:

*clunk* (ouch) *jams smelling salts up own nose*

11. Bebeh billies…unreal!

12. Little kids are soooooooooo cute!

13. so freaking cute love goats

14. Any puns about “kidding around” are gonna get my goat, a little.

15. Neeed to see C.O. extreme close up on 2nd pic with wee smile! Oh and hellooooo video of gnashing on foods? Thanks. That is all.

16. OH MY EFFING GOD.

17. You forgot Bebbeh Goat Fact #7: They have built-in smiles! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

18. Also, head butting with adolescent goats (the usual-sized ones) hurts a hell of a lot more than you think it would.

What? No, I definitely don’t speak from personal experience. Definitely not. Never.

19. Queen of Dork says:

Spots on knees on the first pic. Spots on kneeeeeeeeees! *getting short of breath*

20. I call heart shaped spots on knees!!1!1

21. Queen of Dork says:

kissing…head….last….picture….kissinjftoooooooooooovyignie959bnpw873&^3[9[s9llzzzzzzzzzzzzzl…..

22. Queen of Dork says:

Crap. (dons nurse hat and shoes. prepares the ward)…

23. Sanveann says:

O. M. G.

Right now, we’re trying to figure out where we want to build our house, and my husband is pressing for buying a few acres. (I’m a subdivision girl.) He may have just swayed me by telling me I could get one of these behbehs if we live out in the country …

24. Queen of Dork says:

Sanveann: :) You remind me of this. I guess this was the first instance of a beauty blonde star carrying around a little dog. And who the heck pitches hay in a suit?!

25. Flutterby says:

Awwwwwwwww! WANT!!

26. Wow! 10 pounds of adorable in a 2 pound goat. Sooooo cute.

27. Queen of Dork says:

Oh good heavens. This just opened up a world of memories. Remember this one, peeps?

28. they are so smiley… it’s Smiley Face but Smiley Goat Face!

29. Queen of Dork says:

Okay. This is the last one. I’m done now. But I thought you peeps might like this one! :)

30. Daphne Moss says:

Is….in some new realm of de cute…tell me these are not for eating! It would be so little food…such a waste of de kewt!!

31. I need some perspective, I can’t get the size reference with a pair of work-gloved hands.

32. Queen of Dork says:

Well, I wish Theresa or Res were around to challenge me. But as I’m “Out Here On My Own” here’s this weird ’60s thing that we’ve probably all forgotten about but love when we see it again.

33. *puts a goat in each pocket*
    Fashion WIN!

34. Daphne Moss: Nope, not for eating! Nigerian Dwarves are dairy goats!

35. GIMME!! I MUST HAS EET!!

36. i had one of these as a kid. his name was Fred. one of the bestest pets i ever had. so cute!!!!

37. Aww! So cute! We had goats for milking when I was growing up. Goats are neat animals, full of personality. And these? Why, they’re Goat Niblets! I knew there were dwarf goats, but these are just beyond redonkulous. You could put one in a pouch and carry it around like a toy breed of dog.

38. WANT WANT WANT!!!!

39. I met a goat that was most particular about modes of transportation. The goat was owned by a friend of mine and that goat LOVED my Toyota truck. Whenever my truck was at her house the goat would put its front legs up on each tire and peer into the windows of the cab and the canopy on the back. If I put the tailgate down that goat would hop in the back. He never did that with any other vehicle. Odd, no? It was a fine truck though…

40. Queen of Dork says:

I’m off to go see this.

41. Me want!!!

42. Honey's Mommie says:

ohhh nooo just when I thought it was safe the baby goats or mini-goats
    oh my too cute I want !
    Oh could I fill my lil dixie cuppie with a lil goat milk!

adorables I tell you!!!!!!!!!

43. I too thought “goat goat goat like a baby stoat.”

44. I saw one of these guys at a fair a couple of years ago. She was a little older than these guys, but still a baby–about the size of a cat. She was very friendly and loved having the fair visitors pet her.

I also learned that they produce almost as much milk as a full-sized dairy goat, making them a very compact way to fulfill your goat-meelks needs.

45. Baby Goat Fact #6… Baby goats love to follow you aaround and nibble on your shirt tails.

46. My rabbit’s bigger than that!

47. 260Oakley says:

The new subcompact model: Chevrolette
    (cheesy pun)

48. Lerrinus says:

*groan* @ Oakley! :lol:

49. Queen of Dork — You ask who would pitch hay in a suit — yesterday I had to ask who would come to the dog park wearing stiletto heels and blouse that showed her girly crack??
    I found out later that it was Miss Delaware from several years ago. She apparently had forgotten what a dog park is all about, however she was darn near mistaken for a poodle as I was leaving!!
    I guess I am just not up on the times or fashion. *sigh*

50. Escape artists of the goat world. I’ve know people who have had to fish them off their roofs. Cute little imps.

51. Oh my, now comes the impossible task of choosing which adorable baby goat pic becomes my new wallpaper.

52. I am just one big pile of cute-goo now. Must spoon myself up. Waaay too cute!

53. doomchild says:

Buh bye cruel world.. *ded from the Qte*

54. Wikipedia says these goats were first brought to the U.S. as food for big cats in zoos. Eek! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Dwarf_(goat)

55. So adorable. But do they sproing?

56. Queen of Dork says:

Heather: Zoiks! I can totally picture that with the lady and the heels at the park. One time I was sitting in the audience area watching my dance company rehearsing and there were these people sitting there also watching and EATING KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN! Out of a bucket! I was thinking, jeeze people, this is a ballet, not a freakin’ picnic. Talk about inappropriate. Oh well.
    Barbara: I’ll be they spring AND they sproing!

57. georgina0912 says:

So they are vegetarians…me likes the bebeh goats!

58. CatViccer says:

Rule of Cuteness #44: Ears at 9 and 3 o’clock are cute

59. QoD, I can’t top that. But I once sat behind a young couple at Carnegie Hall, and the girl was eating peanut M&Ms– and not putting the whole things into her mouth, but taking bites out of them. Bite, Bite. Gross!!!
    Another time, I sat behind a girl who was putting polish on her nails.
    And one night at the Met Opera, my dad sat behind a necking couple who thought they were in the back row of the local itch. 8O

PS, goats, STINKIN’ STINKIN’ STINKIN’!!!!

60. @260Oakley, a Goaty pun, yet!

61. WAAAAANT!!!

62. OMG, OMG, OMG…. I want one… like RIGHT NOW!!!

63. Peanut's Mama says:

ME WANT A GOATLET OF MY OWN!!!!!!!!!

64. Huuuuuggggeeee smiles right about…NOW!!!!!!!!! Thanks! =D

65. O NO (he/she/or it) DI'UNT!!!!! says:

KNOBBY KNEES ALERT!!!

KNOBBY KNEES, I tell ya —

(ggaaaahhhhh)

(ded)

66. Hon Glad says:

So, if they produce nearly as much milk as a full size goat, where does it come
    from, are they devoid of most internal organs, dont they collapse when emptied of milk?

67. I am enjoying the comments here. I love the teeny weeny kiddies!

68. Oh my goodness…cutest goats EVER!

69. dewicasgwent says:

Are these the same ones that are on ZooBorns?

70. actually, Pygmy goats are smaller. But IMHO, Nigerian Dwarf goats are MUCH cuter… And if they are true ND, they have blue eyes. Lovely.

71. addly: ND are the smallest MILK goat. PigaMeez are a meat goat. Iz true.

72. Re: Fun Fact #5 – can’t believe nobody has yet said, A kid’ll eat ivy too, wouldn’t you?

73. I could just park one over my coffee cup and meelk her!

74. BStrange says:

The smileysmirkey expressions, the noses, the knees…. So much concentrated CUTE!

*resounding THUD*

No wonder they’re small. They get permasquished by all the qte-victims who fall over ded on them.

75. DO WANT!!!

76. CatLady2 says:

I need one (dozen!) right NOW!!!!!

77. Gail: Actually, only some ND goats have the blue eyes. None of our herd have them. They have coppery colored eyes. :)

78. Woah!! That’s a tiny goat!!

79. Those should make some good goat curry….

80. kristi kennen says:

the cutest–love,kk

81. Thank goodness they do not sell these at my tractor supply store. It is hard to walk away from the chicks… these would be impossible not to take home.